Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,843 members, 7,972,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:33 AM

Sowore To Remain In DSS Custody, Court Rules - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore To Remain In DSS Custody, Court Rules (21113 Views)

No Isi-Agu in DSS custody: Court dismisses Kanu's fundamental rights suit / DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore To Remain In DSS Custody, Court Rules by Beverlyjean(f): 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
Solutiondesk:

I am very certain you are not Igbo, trying to exercise the divide and rule tactics, very effective I must say but outdated, I don't know you but I know you have a wicked intend.

Lol...divide and rule might not work for the white man cos it's outdated there...but it sure works for the black man and certainly here in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Remain In DSS Custody, Court Rules by Jobiherom: 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
B
Re: Sowore To Remain In DSS Custody, Court Rules by Philistine(m): 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
candidtalk:

Sowore will quickly understand the Yorubas are not criminal-minded like Igbos. He has lived abroad too long and was probably admiring the blind support Kanu enjoyed from the Igbos to not understand that the Igbos, in all Nigeria, are unique with their clannish, shameful and unapologetic support of their kinsman even when he is wrong.

Sowore thought he would get this too from the Yorubas but he now knows us better to accept he is on his own and will suffer alone if he thinks Yorubas will endorse and back his wrongdoing blindly as Igbos do for their criminals, law-breakers and miscreants. We have the Omoluabi ethos whereas Igbos have a depraved culture of materialism and clannish support of their own regardless of his actions.
What d'afuck is all this argument,? U sound so dumb. Sowore is Ijaw, not Yoruba. Next time argue intelligently and stop embarassing urself.

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Remain In DSS Custody, Court Rules by gtown: 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

SalamRushdie you no dey tire! grin grin
So you too have uncovered that son of beach cheesy. The idiot changed his user name after the 2019 election defeat. He was every where chestbeating that Buhari would never become back. Alas, he must be ashamed to live with the crushing defeat
Re: Sowore To Remain In DSS Custody, Court Rules by Bar1941(m): 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
id911:
I used to dislike Sowore because of his numerous lies about the opposition and his support for the lifeless Buhari but I'm beginning to have a rethink. I admire his boldness in planning the #RevolutionNow Protest knowing fully well he would be arrested by the tyrant he once supported.

When we truely reclaim our country from the current vultures, even this useless Justice Evelyn Maha and her likes will be buried alive

You only dislike Buhari and nobody else just like most of your people, Sowore is now a hero because of the foolish step he took? This is thesame guy that contested for presidency few months ago, after loosing he started calling for revolution. He should have opted for the latter prior to the election if he's sincere.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore To Remain In DSS Custody, Court Rules by olumalcolm(m): 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
Nwodosis:
A particular tribe made mockery of Nnamdi Kanu when he was in detention of being fed with watery beans, Kanu people never abandon him even when we were made to believe that his people are not United. I believe Sowore is being fed with yam and egg sauce and that's why his United people abandoned him to enjoy in detention.
I guess his protest was tagged "REVOLUTION NOW YORUBA angry
Re: Sowore To Remain In DSS Custody, Court Rules by pfadom: 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
Sowore wants a shortcut to power. He was rejected at the poll. He should remember he is no longer an activist but a politician.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore To Remain In DSS Custody, Court Rules by Tenses: 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
candidtalk:

Sowore will quickly understand the Yorubas are not criminal-minded like Igbos. He has lived abroad too long and was probably admiring the blind support Kanu enjoyed from the Igbos to not understand that the Igbos, in all Nigeria, are unique with their clannish, shameful and unapologetic support of their kinsman even when he is wrong.

Sowore thought he would get this too from the Yorubas but he now knows us better to accept he is on his own and will suffer alone if he thinks Yorubas will endorse and back his wrongdoing blindly as Igbos do for their criminals, law-breakers and miscreants. We have the Omoluabi ethos whereas Igbos have a depraved culture of materialism and clannish support of their own regardless of his actions.

Just like how your people fought tunubu tooth and nails when he drove three bullion vans into his house on an election eve. You guys kept demanding he explains how he came about the bullion vans and what he's doing with bullion vans.

May hypocrisy not kill you aburo..

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Remain In DSS Custody, Court Rules by MinCeteris: 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
candidtalk:
How many Igbos for example, have the core decency to agree Buhari had the right to send Python twerk against Kanu because the IPOB leader directly contributed to that order from our President with the flouting of the strict bail condition he promised to abide by? Was Kanu not told to desist from gathering in a crowd and inciting them? What was Kanu doing over the SE after he was bailed other than taunting the FG with conduct his bail condition strictly prohibited him from engaging in?

Today you only talk of the 'tyranny' of Python twerk without ever admitting Kanu caused that reaction with his troublemaking and criminal conduct. Is this not how you Igbos play victim over the civil war and leave out the part about your actions that 100% led to it? This is what shames you Igbos. You don't accept that actions have consequences and you are largely lawbreakers most times who want others to join you pretending you were not in the wrong and that you did not act in ways that directly caused the negative reactions that fell on your head.

You Igbos are just shameless and I back Nigerian leaders giving you Biafra because a great nation cannot be built with people who, regardless of their talent/ability, have no respect for the law and are not concerned about right or wrong. Those type of people, i.e Igbos, will always, to the detriment of societal development, accept what they want and reject what they dislike regardless of the position of the law that makes it clear what we all can do and must not do. In short Igbos are lawless by nature and no nation can achieve greatness with lawless people. Igbos will shout worldwide Buhari is a 'tyrant' over Python twerk yet how many admit the wrongdoing of Kanu, highlighted below, that led to Python dancing in Abia? This is why Igbos are not taken seriously today. Give them Biafra so they can continue their lawlessness in it. That is my opinion.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/nnamdi-kanu-how-senator-abaribe-played-himself/8rtb2hs

You have said it all.
Re: Sowore To Remain In DSS Custody, Court Rules by nextstep(m): 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
Beverlyjean:
Buhari can't try this with the Igbos , that's y he released nnamdi kanu ... He knows the Igbo man get mind .. this one will stay there as long as he is president, so as el zarzaky and dasuki... If other tribes were like the Igbos , Nigeria for don get sense ... The Igbos dint abandon kanu cos he is one of us... But look at how the other tribes hv abandoned theirs

Not sure what you mean... wasn't Kanu detained for 1 and half years? 14 October 2015 - 28 April 2017. So Buhari has tried it, and even came python dancing which sent Kanu off to UK like a thief in the night.

But seriously all this tribal/cultural/sectionalist bashing is not doing anybody any good. Both Sowore and Kanu are speaking out against tyranny and ineptitude. The different looters - no matter their state of origin - are all enjoying their loot while they sow discord among people who should be united against them.

People are here shouting and pointing fingers on Nairaland when the cause of our discomfort is the same.

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Remain In DSS Custody, Court Rules by gtown: 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
Beverlyjean:
Buhari can't try this with the Igbos , that's y he released nnamdi kanu ... He knows the Igbo man get mind .. this one will stay there as long as he is president, so as el zarzaky and dasuki... If other tribes were like the Igbos , Nigeria for don get sense ... The Igbos dint abandon kanu cos he is one of us... But look at how the other tribes hv abandoned theirs
Released Nnamdi kanu you said? That coward that values his dog's life than all of you useless supporters?
If he is not a coward, let him come back and lead his agitation within. Anyway, Buhari is Japan waiting for your Ekweremadu's treatment the pigs promised.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore To Remain In DSS Custody, Court Rules by JubrilBuhari: 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

SalamRushdie you no dey tire! grin grin
Drunkard Lauretta Onochie you no get shame?

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Remain In DSS Custody, Court Rules by tutudesz: 4:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
Nwodosis:
A particular tribe made mockery of Nnamdi Kanu when he was in detention of being fed with watery beans, Kanu people never abandon him even when we were made to believe that his people are not United. I believe Sowore is being fed with yam and egg sauce and that's why his United people abandoned him to enjoy in detention.
Sowore is Ijaws from Ondo state.
Re: Sowore To Remain In DSS Custody, Court Rules by Dgr8hassiE(m): 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
baby124:

There are so many groups threatening the sovereignty of western nations and they have never been prosecuted except when they take up violent struggles. Everyone has the right to freedom of speech and association. They also have the right to protest. The government is unlawfully detaining Sowore because he is within his rights. He has not carried out any violent acts so he should be released. This government is constantly pardoning Boko Haram members who have killed Nigerians after a very short term of detention. Are you a clown? Why is Sowore’s case more important and whyb exactly is he being detained?

Mention just one group that you know. Just one.
Let me help you.
In England or Uk. There is a group called British First or BF and Scotish Doom, LDf all theses group has being proscribed as terrorists group by British government.
Re: Sowore To Remain In DSS Custody, Court Rules by pfadom: 4:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
Not just the choice of word but definition of his revolution and his association with presumed terrorist that jumped bail.

1. He said DSS will be no more by Tuesday.
2. He shared a joint picture with IPOB's lord.
3. He participated in the election where he was rejected at the polls, and now discrediting the people's choice. The choice could be stupid, but that is the majority's preference. Mystery and irony of democracy!

NOC1:
HAAHHHAAHHAHHA, His choice of word placed him on a bad spot and his connection with EL-zazaky who western world has tactically blacklisted.
Re: Sowore To Remain In DSS Custody, Court Rules by Beverlyjean(f): 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
gtown:

Released Nnamdi kanu you said? That coward that values his dog's life than all of you useless supporters?
If he is not a coward, let him come back and lead his agitation within. Anyway, Buhari is Japan waiting for your Ekweremadu's treatment the pigs promised.

Y is buhari hinding in Japan...let him show face na... Using unmarked vehicles to hide to forums thru back door...

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Remain In DSS Custody, Court Rules by oluwaahmed: 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
Keep the idiot there until he realises that GEJ ain't PMB
Re: Sowore To Remain In DSS Custody, Court Rules by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
Beverlyjean:

Let the yorubas go and fight for him just like the Igbos fought for the release of kanu
Kanu was agitating for secession of the igbos and Sowore was (probably still) demanding accountability and fair leadership for better Nigeria.
These guys clearly have different agendas, but one thing in common which is important to both those seeking secession and the typical Nigerians.
Use your inner mind na, tribalism will not take us anywhere.
Re: Sowore To Remain In DSS Custody, Court Rules by livebyday(m): 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
Beverlyjean:

Nonsense...when an Igbo person is involved ,u will so eyes left...u will not remember tribe...but when it's a Yoruba man u will remember tribe... Show me ur post on the 80 Yahoo boys in America...show me proof that u fought against tribe slendering

Firstly be careful how you speak to me

Secondly I am not ibo

Thirdly I flag all rude , childish and stupìd comments made by tribalists of all tribes on this forum ! grow up!

Be warned about your comments on this forum
Re: Sowore To Remain In DSS Custody, Court Rules by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
Toscarel:

this only goes to show how dumb you are , because making a comment without insulting another would make you seize being a human being.

everything is tribalistic for these ignorant online warriors these days or are you just a stack illiterate that can't think for yourself

Bro, it is cease and not seize. Stark and not "stack" . You are the "Stack illiterate" not me. Another characteristic of the Igbos on show here i.e the hypocrisy to accuse others of what they symbolise the most like this olodo clown calling others illiterate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Duro Onabule Dies At 83 / Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? / Photos And Videos Of CNG Conversion Programme Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.