Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,605 members, 7,888,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:46 PM

My Dream For The Future - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Dream For The Future (196 Views)

I Saw Two GOATS In My Dream. What's Does It Mean ? / Please Help Interpret My Dream Someone / These 15 Things Will Matter A Lot Less To You In The Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dream For The Future by Balenciagabrain: 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
Last Night, I Had a Dream.

Last night I had a very funny dream that bordered around Mr. President, the younger generation and a realization of the dire consequence that would resolve from the reluctant decision taken by same man who also portrayed himself to be a dictator than a democrat. This story solely involved the younger generation and how they were cowed to the method of a government that paid attention only to their thoughts than listen to any opinion(s) that offered to proffer a solution. More important was that ignorance would have a lot to play in the reason future generation might direly suffer from the actions of this present dispensation.

As it is with dreams naturally, there was no beginning. Rather I found myself in the mist of a chaotic society governed by miscreants that only had succeeded in creating a retarded system, full of suffering and agony. There was hunger and poverty; the faces I saw was riddled with sadness, so much so that most people were depressed. I heard it rumored that the government blamed the problems on the poor young generation whom they insisted had not shown any contribution to proffering a solution to the raving problems that the people suffered. In fact, they had decided that in other to prove their point there would be a compulsory check to be performed on every children and adolescents in other to practically ascertain whether they had any brain inside of them. Indeed, ridiculous!

It seemed like everyone except one did not believe that reason that a child could live without a brain, but because the entire country seemed griped with fear, no one could dissuade Mr. President from going ahead with his plan of checking the every child to see what really is made of inside of their heads, so he would go on with his proposed plan. I could not wrap my head around that, obviously.
Next, was a man with a physique like one I recognized to be his, with a single knife in his hand and he stood on a path that had all the children utterly lined up in a single file to the opposite end of the path. I saw how each person walked up to him and how he opened their heads like one would open a tin of milk. First, he used his one knife to incise the scalp that wrapped the skull, along the dictates to the cover, like one does to find the joints between the lap of a chicken. Then he put the tip of his knife and went ahead to raise the cover like we do a tin. And when he took a look, there was a brownish substance in hollow space, as we find a seed placed inside an avocado pear. I assumed that's it. Omg!...the blood from their heads; Same blood on his one knife that he went on to inspect everyone of them as they came on to him one after the other. The irony of what I experienced was that none of the children showed any signs of pain nor did the man with the knife feel any remorse for being wrong to his earlier claims. Instead, the process continued amicably, sometimes revealing how he interacted with the poor children even. I could not explain that. What I instantly could deduce from the scene was the implication of sharing a single knife among-st the children of the society that in fact are the cradle of hope for the future.

I realized that i was the one person with knowledge of what is to result from the scene I witnessed. And like I also feared he would not listen to me, I didn't confront him but instead hurriedly walked away with the hope of finding a man whom he might, before it turned out too late.
whether I found him, i would not know but what I have seen perhaps told a story of what I know is dire consequence of ignorance in decision making knitted in-between a hardened mind. Therefore, I know that inside the head of every young lad is a brain to think out ideas and prove that it works and that when you cause an object to take blood from one person and share it with another, you might end up spreading more problems than you might be able to contain. And if it is to us the younger generation, played as children, we sure have a reason to raise our voice loud and speak out loud enough that the man might hear us or remain in fear while it turns be too late.
I had a dream.

(1) (Reply)

Any Overused Or Torn Naira Notes Should Be Deposited To Any Bank Bfr September 2 / Top 15 Recruitment Agency In Nigeria With Quality Jobs / Magnify Your Name By Roy D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.