Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,403 members, 7,950,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 04:09 AM

He Broke Up With Me Because Of Sex : Please Advice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Broke Up With Me Because Of Sex : Please Advice! (1250 Views)

She Is Addicted To Sex Please Help / If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share / I Hardly Cum Why Having Sex Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Broke Up With Me Because Of Sex : Please Advice! by Beke2020: 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
Good day,
I have been in a relationship with this guy for 6 years now. It has not always been perfect but it was very good though. Before I met him I used to date a guy who only wanted sex from me and I also been naive gave it to him.
So when I met my boyfriend I told him no sex till marriage even though we kiss and do all other intimate stuff but it never led to sex. I did that because I wanted to make it up to him since I wasn’t ready to give him sex.
Well it happened that we had sex about two years ago and that was it. It never happened again except the usual MouthAction. I happened to be a leader in church. A choir leader and also prayer leader too so I decided to tell him I can’t continue to live in sin.
So I pleaded with him if we can stop been intimate.he got terribly angry and accused me of......

https://livelystones.com.ng/he-broke-up-with-me-because-of-sex-please-advice/
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because Of Sex : Please Advice! by Abfinest007(m): 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2019
nairalanders are not dummies that believe fake stories the writer should write again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Broke Up With Me Because Of Sex : Please Advice! by EkunKekere: 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
Bros, won't you find something more responsible to do with your life?

You've been posting these "tales by moonlight" for over a year now, but you have never trended for one second, talkless of making front page.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Broke Up With Me Because Of Sex : Please Advice! by Beke2020: 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
Hmnnn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Broke Up With Me Because Of Sex : Please Advice! by Beke2020: 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
grin nobody force you to read. Why dont you mind your biz ? cool
EkunKekere:
Bros, won't you find something more responsible to do with your life?

You've been posting these "tales by moonlight" for over a year now, but you have never trended for one second, talkless of making front page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Broke Up With Me Because Of Sex : Please Advice! by Beke2020: 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
cool we are waiting for your story! Why is LS matter tearing your clothe?
Abfinest007:
nairalanders are not dummies that believe fake stories the writer should write again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Broke Up With Me Because Of Sex : Please Advice! by EkunKekere: 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
So that throw away comment has wounded your pride like this? grin Sorry o. Next time keep the garbage stored inside your head where it belongs. Don't share it on NL.

Beke2020:
grin nobody force you to read. Why dont you mind your biz ? cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Broke Up With Me Because Of Sex : Please Advice! by Beke2020: 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
cheesy Pride! From where?
You been opening this you mouth for over a year now and I hardly respond to you. I only responded today to let you know if you were to be the owner of NL....hmmmmmmm. Thank God you are not grin grin(
EkunKekere:
So that throw away comment has wounded your pride like this? grin Sorry o. Next time keep the garbage stored inside your head where it belongs. Don't share it on NL.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Quarantine Lady Begging A Delivery Guy For Sex / Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly For Putting Just One Meat In His Soup (video) / My 6 Friends Forcibly Do Physical Relation With My Girlfriend!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.