Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,788 members, 7,886,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:26 PM

Hillary Seguya Taylor Sues President Museveni For Blocking Him On Twitter - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hillary Seguya Taylor Sues President Museveni For Blocking Him On Twitter (17593 Views)

President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him / Journalist Kneels Down To Interview Muhoozi Kainerugaba, President Museveni Son / Uganda's President Museveni Spitting And Blowing Nose On TV (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillary Seguya Taylor Sues President Museveni For Blocking Him On Twitter by nairalee(m): 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
Nawa o. To follow na by force?
Re: Hillary Seguya Taylor Sues President Museveni For Blocking Him On Twitter by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
helinues:
May be he was born in abroad .

Go and ask Bobi Wine what he is currently facing in the hand of Museveni
did you see His moniker?
Re: Hillary Seguya Taylor Sues President Museveni For Blocking Him On Twitter by useurkidney3121: 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
incminxxx54371:
E be like say dem swear for all these mtn scammers. Una no dey tire?
Re: Hillary Seguya Taylor Sues President Museveni For Blocking Him On Twitter by TSRC: 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2019
rayobaba:
Attending school like Harvard will make your thinking different and able to voice out your right which will be respected because of the name of your school
Unfortunately Harvard did not teach him that human rights is strongest in the Western hemisphere and weakest every where else.
Re: Hillary Seguya Taylor Sues President Museveni For Blocking Him On Twitter by TSRC: 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
nairalee:
Naa o. To follow na by force?
Yes, if the president is using that medium to disseminate state information, then he has no rights to block anybody.
Somebody sued trump for that same shitt and won.

But then that is America. The land of the free.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Seguya Taylor Sues President Museveni For Blocking Him On Twitter by LilSmith55(m): 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
cybriz82:
sowore dn really suffer...as him get level reach them still lock am..see d small boy wey sue him presido...abeg who go help us sue buhari

Sue Buharri... haa na prison person go end oooo!!! Person go con regret why e dey form actor
Re: Hillary Seguya Taylor Sues President Museveni For Blocking Him On Twitter by skukimania(f): 4:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
Hillary is hilarious cheesy
Re: Hillary Seguya Taylor Sues President Museveni For Blocking Him On Twitter by friendlyadvice: 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
grin them go just do you like kashogi
Re: Hillary Seguya Taylor Sues President Museveni For Blocking Him On Twitter by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

It is very dificult to go through College abroad without being a Liberal. That is the breeding ground for weak and feeble minded snowflakes. Group thinking, grassroot activism and an eventual destruction of your common sense.

I have found the ideology of conservatism and practical Christian living the ultimate to a peaceful and happy life.

Richdad

Your opinion is a stupid one! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hillary Seguya Taylor Sues President Museveni For Blocking Him On Twitter by Chrisbeks: 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2019
Hehehe, the guy thinks he is in the US, he will lose the case and them go deal with am on top
Re: Hillary Seguya Taylor Sues President Museveni For Blocking Him On Twitter by Chrisbeks: 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

It is very dificult to go through College abroad without being a Liberal. That is the breeding ground for weak and feeble minded snowflakes. Group thinking, grassroot activism and an eventual destruction of your common sense.

I have found the ideology of conservatism and practical Christian living the ultimate to a peaceful and happy life.

Richdad
You are right, most liberals have their heads all messed up

3 Likes

Re: Hillary Seguya Taylor Sues President Museveni For Blocking Him On Twitter by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad
Education is meant to make one not dogmatic. Let me even ask, is being a liberal a bad thing? How does group thinking and grassroot activism leads to the destruction of one's common sense?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hillary Seguya Taylor Sues President Museveni For Blocking Him On Twitter by Midas01: 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
For once you and I agree.
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad
Re: Hillary Seguya Taylor Sues President Museveni For Blocking Him On Twitter by Duggedised12(f): 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
Shey he is coming to kampala for the case hearing undecided undecided
Re: Hillary Seguya Taylor Sues President Museveni For Blocking Him On Twitter by AhlexOfficial(m): 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
damosky12:
Now, that's Democracy...

No go try sue Buhari o, that might be tantamount to trying to overthrow the government.

Aswear my brother

The country is so messed up
Re: Hillary Seguya Taylor Sues President Museveni For Blocking Him On Twitter by Venerable612(m): 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
philip0906:
Too much of liberty is been abused...Almost all social media apps have the block button. I have blocked a number of people too and you will be shocked the dimwit, has peeps on his block list

That it is a social media platform for the dissemination of news, did not take away the block button. The block button is available to every user (Public or Private) on twitter. He could as well sue Twitter for making the button available in the first place.

Too much freedom, begets a corresponding degree of insanity...That is what is happening in the west.

FIRST, This has little to do with freedom. Citizens should be able to bring their leaders to account for their actions or inactions. I think the Nigerian system of governance has shrouded your perspective about true governance and accountability.

SECOND, if you read the story very well - there seem to be a reasonable cause of action. You are a private person - so you have absolute control over who you block or not. Museveni and the other officials are Public figures... and they have a responsibility towards their citizens; so they cannot block people the same way you can - especially if it’s a public account. He might not win, Buh Yh it’s worth the try

In any case, That may not be possible in Nigeria, because executives have immunity from civil and criminal actions emanating from what they do or do not do, while in office; S. 308 CFRN.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hillary Seguya Taylor Sues President Museveni For Blocking Him On Twitter by Martinez39(m): 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
This kid is too soft.
Re: Hillary Seguya Taylor Sues President Museveni For Blocking Him On Twitter by raphy(m): 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
This one make me laugh in Arabic

Sue his fat ass
Re: Hillary Seguya Taylor Sues President Museveni For Blocking Him On Twitter by don4real18(m): 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
cybriz82:
sowore dn really suffer...as him get level reach them still lock am..see d small boy wey sue him presido...abeg who go help us sue buhari
I will love to sue Buhari but for what exactly? grin
Re: Hillary Seguya Taylor Sues President Museveni For Blocking Him On Twitter by cybriz82(m): 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
don4real18:

For closing our rice border....
Re: Hillary Seguya Taylor Sues President Museveni For Blocking Him On Twitter by TemmyT002(m): 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
Hahahaha
I can't stop laughing
Re: Hillary Seguya Taylor Sues President Museveni For Blocking Him On Twitter by TemmyT002(m): 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
don4real18:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hillary Seguya Taylor Sues President Museveni For Blocking Him On Twitter by Ajibade123(m): 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
o gaa o he his suing his president for blocking him on Twitter.....see impact of social media on our society
https://explicitsuccess.com/impact-of-social-media-on-society/
Re: Hillary Seguya Taylor Sues President Museveni For Blocking Him On Twitter by Boyooosa(m): 10:36am On Aug 29, 2019
cybriz82:
the boy did not threaten revolution, he only requested for a platform to air and get information on the governance of his dear country...they are two different causes...
Re: Hillary Seguya Taylor Sues President Museveni For Blocking Him On Twitter by cybriz82(m): 10:45am On Aug 29, 2019
Boyooosa:

the boy did not threaten revolution, he only requested for a platform to air and get information on the governance of his dear country...they are two different causes...

So wetin come involve lawyers for d matter
Shey na music video dem want shoot with d predido
Re: Hillary Seguya Taylor Sues President Museveni For Blocking Him On Twitter by Boyooosa(m): 10:49am On Aug 29, 2019
cybriz82:

So wetin come involve lawyers for d matter
Shey na music video dem want shoot with d predido
khai! ridiculous...
u mean u cant differentiate threat from sue shocked
Re: Hillary Seguya Taylor Sues President Museveni For Blocking Him On Twitter by cybriz82(m): 10:09am On Aug 30, 2019
Boyooosa:

khai! ridiculous...
u mean u cant differentiate threat from sue shocked

Ehya mr lecturer...so if person tell u say him go sue u to court cus of mulla..wetin we go call dat one Na play ba
Re: Hillary Seguya Taylor Sues President Museveni For Blocking Him On Twitter by Boyooosa(m): 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
cybriz82:

Ehya mr lecturer...so if person tell u say him go sue u to court cus of mulla..wetin we go call dat one Na play ba
Oh, i now clearly understand you;
Going to court of law for justice is the same as 'threatening of coup'.
Kudos to your source of academic background.
Re: Hillary Seguya Taylor Sues President Museveni For Blocking Him On Twitter by cybriz82(m): 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2019
Boyooosa:

Oh, i now clearly understand you;
Going to court of law for justice is the same as 'threatening of coup'.
Kudos to your source of academic background.

Oga lecturer abeg stop trying to tell me what I dnt..court na court n nobody everybody get mind to enter court ok!!!
Re: Hillary Seguya Taylor Sues President Museveni For Blocking Him On Twitter by Boyooosa(m): 11:54pm On Aug 30, 2019
cybriz82:

Oga lecturer abeg stop trying to tell me what I dnt..court na court n nobody everybody get mind to enter court ok!!!
oh k.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Explosion Hits Siberia Coal Mine In Russia. 52 Dead, Many Injured (pix, Video) / ISIS Beheads American Journalist Again / Afghanistan: At Least 1,000 Killed, 1500 Injured After 6.1 Magnitude Earthquake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.