Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,936 members, 7,873,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

My Girlfriend Who Moans Loud During Sex Told Her Sister My Dick Is Small - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Who Moans Loud During Sex Told Her Sister My Dick Is Small (1883 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) / My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Who Moans Loud During Sex Told Her Sister My Dick Is Small by Linx1234: 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
Popular Nigerian relationship expert and self-acclaimed love doctor, Joro Olumofin, has shared the story of a man who messaged him over claims he saw a chat between his girlfriend and her sister.

In the chat, the distressed man whose girlfriend always moan loud told the sister that his dick is too small.

He added that while having sex recently, the lady screamed loud and he felt like slapping her.

The man concluded by saying he is confused.

Read full post here......https://janefblog.com/8495-2my-girlfriend-who-moans-loud-during-sex-told-her-sister-my-dick-is-small/

Re: My Girlfriend Who Moans Loud During Sex Told Her Sister My Dick Is Small by Sunnymatey(m): 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
She was only doing you that favor so u wont feel less a man.
Re: My Girlfriend Who Moans Loud During Sex Told Her Sister My Dick Is Small by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
Any man who believes that a woman moaning loudly means that he has a big dikc, is clearly deluded.....many women A) moan out of pleasure of being penetrated (whether by a big/small dikc), B) many women fake these loud moans so your dikc size is irrelevant and C) moaning is good but unless you get her to have a blinding 0rgasm, what you do is just a waste of bloody time.

... FINALLY, if your babe has been with guys who have monster dikcs them YES she will say you got a small one, even if you think otherwise.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

500L Mech Engineering Dropped Out Of School Because Of Marriage Is Now Divorced. / A Lady Cheat On Her Bestfriend / Should I Neglect Her Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.