Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,151 members, 7,887,343 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:08 AM

Nkechi Blessing Shows Off Her Boyfriend In A Romantic Love Kiss On - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Shows Off Her Boyfriend In A Romantic Love Kiss On (677 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Nkechi Blessing Shows What She Wears / Nkechi Blessing Shows Off Her Home In Sultry Photos / Okoro Blessing Shows Her Duplex House, 8 Years After Ex-husband Threw Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Shows Off Her Boyfriend In A Romantic Love Kiss On by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
Much-talked about actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday, has shown off her man on social media
The film star revealed that their relationship started from a movie
Love is a beautiful feeling that can have even the toughest hearts acting like happy children. Despite the negative news trailing some relationships in the showbiz industry, it has not stopped celebs from giving love several chances.

Much-talked about actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday, recently showed off her handsome boyfriend, Mike Adeyemi, on social media.

[sub][/sub]The filmstar professed her love to her man in an Instagram post. According to her, their love started on a movie set and she now loves him with every part of her.

She wrote: "It started from a movie scene ‍♀️now we are here‍♀️.....Tomorrow We celebrate my Best Part❤️ @official_mikeadeyemi007 ...Love you with every part of me❤️ Chukwuemeka"

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Believe Hell Fir Exists – Actress Nikki Samonas / 'Stop Faking Orgasm' - Beverly Osu Advises Ladies / Bbnaija Ike & Mike's Wife, Perri, Walk The Runway At Lagos Fashion Week (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.