Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,259 members, 7,943,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:53 PM

Do You Like My Profile Photo? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Like My Profile Photo? (1816 Views)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Do You Like My Profile Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? by mamagee3(f): 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
Do you like my profile photo?

“Like” my profile photo if you like my profile photo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by nonut: 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
What the hell?
I don't wanna sound rude or anything, but the mamagee I know in those days was a slim, cute, beautiful and "naive" babe.
What happened to her?
The one in your profile looks like a bag of wet garri.
Do something about the weight... It ain't cool dear.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by Ishilove: 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
mamagee3:

Nice complexion but atrocious makeup application. It negatively distorted your features
Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by frankanyiks(m): 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
Not bad..
Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by ednut1(m): 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
Still a fool in her 30s

1 Like

Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by carter009(m): 6:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
Lolz, why nahhhhhhh.
ednut1:
Still a fool in her 30s
Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by valicious1(m): 6:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
mamagee3:

This woman has been having serious battle with her self-esteem for over 10-15 years but still refused suicide. She deserves a medal

1 Like

Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
If you can find clearasil face cleanser, it will help with the pimples. Clearasil is mild on skin but very very effective. You drop some on cotton wool and use to clean your face, the pimples will be gone.
Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by mmadu4: 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
nonut:
What the hell?
I don't wanna sound rude or anything, but the mamagee I know in those days was a slim, cute, beautiful and "naive" babe.
What happened to her?
The one in your profile looks like a bag of wet garri.
Do something about the weight... It ain't cool dear.

your a big fool for saying this , how many years has it been since you knew her? dont you know people change ?body is different some people add weight over time , im sure you are not the way you used to be 5 years ago , you have no right to judge anyone , foolish idiot
Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by nonut: 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
mmadu4:

your a big fool for saying this , how many years has it been since you knew her? dont you know people change ?body is different some people add weight over time , im sure you are not the way you used to be 5 years ago , you have no right to judge anyone , foolish idiot
I'd like you to call your mum foolish idiot cos that's what she is, spawning a half-bred untrained monkey like you.
If those who gave her foolish likes advised her to shed some weight, she would probably look a bit decent than what she looks like now.
She lives abroad with lots of facilities to trim down, but she chose to look like overfed mgbeke and she's got the audacity to seek for likes.
Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by Skmoda360(m): 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
[/b]
mamagee3:

[b]bogeyman man is coming for you
grinyour face what happened to it?
please trim some fat down or better still shed some fats please
Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by Mustiboy(m): 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
If you can find clearasil face cleanser, it will help with the pimples. Clearasil is mild on skin but very very effective. You drop some on cotton wool and use to clean your face, the pimples will be gone.

Hope it doesn't lighten the face?

I've had many cream solutions work me, but the problem is they always have some lightening ingredients and end up brightening my face.
Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
It doesn't lighten the skin.
Mustiboy:

Hope it doesn't lighten the face?

I've had many cream solutions work me, but the problem is they always have some lightening ingredients and end up brightening my face.
Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by jomarick(m): 11:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
Naturally beautiful, don't mind the negative comments it will always come
Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by Sucre6: 6:27am On Nov 27, 2022
nonut:

I'd like you to call your mum foolish idiot cos that's what she is, spawning a half-bred untrained monkey like you.
If those who gave her foolish likes advised her to shed some weight, she would probably look a bit decent than what she looks like now.
She lives abroad with lots of facilities to trim down, but she chose to look like overfed mgbeke and she's got the audacity to seek for likes.

You just earned my respect bro, you put that ass kissing guy in his place, and what u said is valid about her. I would have said exact same thing cool

(1) (Reply)

Not In Love With The Chubby Guy Again / Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Virgins / Why Do Men RAPE, Seriously?....air Your View!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.