Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,994 members, 7,915,921 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:21 PM

Instagram Now Use Hushpuppi Picture As GIF Anytime You Type His Name. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instagram Now Use Hushpuppi Picture As GIF Anytime You Type His Name. PHOTOS (2400 Views)

Wizkid Uses Savvy Rinu Picture As His Profile Picture On Twitter / Dice Ailes Uses Sarah Baartman Picture As Artcover, Gets Blasted / Caroline Danjuma Shares Tagbo's Throwback Picture As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram Now Use Hushpuppi Picture As GIF Anytime You Type His Name. PHOTOS by kemzy036: 5:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
Nigerian finally confirmed that Hushpuppi picture is used as GIF on Instagram anytime you type the name ''HUSHPUPPI''.

See More Photos Below
SOURCE https://www.nairafame.com/2019/08/instagram-now-use-hushpuppi-picture-as.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Instagram Now Use Hushpuppi Picture As GIF Anytime You Type His Name. PHOTOS by kemzy036: 5:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
Hussssshhhhhh
Re: Instagram Now Use Hushpuppi Picture As GIF Anytime You Type His Name. PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2019
Hian
Re: Instagram Now Use Hushpuppi Picture As GIF Anytime You Type His Name. PHOTOS by praizblog: 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
wink
Re: Instagram Now Use Hushpuppi Picture As GIF Anytime You Type His Name. PHOTOS by adewest1999(m): 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
Hush money..... the Gucci man
Re: Instagram Now Use Hushpuppi Picture As GIF Anytime You Type His Name. PHOTOS by Olawaleyy036(m): 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Instagram Now Use Hushpuppi Picture As GIF Anytime You Type His Name. PHOTOS by ZoeyJ(f): 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
and so?
Re: Instagram Now Use Hushpuppi Picture As GIF Anytime You Type His Name. PHOTOS by Raydos: 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
As bloggers are not creative in nigeria again, they are now desperately looking for everybody's post on Facebook, Instagram, twitter, everywhere!!

If a mad man post: "I want to pupu on net" the next thing you will see it on nairaland """"Man goes Beseech, Says He wants to Pupu"""

When are guys gonna stop all these sh!t?? We're fucking tired!!

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Now Use Hushpuppi Picture As GIF Anytime You Type His Name. PHOTOS by kemzy036: 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2019
Raydos:
As bloggers are not creative in nigeria again, they are now desperately looking for everybody's post on Facebook, Instagram, twitter, everywhere!!

If a mad man post: "I want to pupu on net" the next thing you will see it on nairaland """"Man goes Beseech, Says He wants to Pupu"""

When are guys gonna stop all these sh!t?? We're fucking tired!!
Congratulations
Re: Instagram Now Use Hushpuppi Picture As GIF Anytime You Type His Name. PHOTOS by Sachiopropty(m): 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
Nice One

Hush with www.sachiong.com

Best real estate deal ever .

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Wathoni And Praise Confirms They Are Dating (video) / I Cheated On Tems With Her Friend In 2017, I Never Knew The Worth Of My Gold / "I Cannot Date A Broke Man" - Actress Temidayo Babatunde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.