Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

I Personally Spent 1.5m On Voting And It Still Didn't Count - Jackye's Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Personally Spent 1.5m On Voting And It Still Didn't Count - Jackye's Boyfriend (304 Views)

Bbnaija's Jackye Receives 1.5m Cash Prize After Winning Pepsi Lyrics Challenge / Bbnaija: 'My Babe Is Not Knacking In The House' - Jackye's Boyfriend Celebrates / BBNaija: Jackye Confident After Calling Tacha 'A Witch' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Personally Spent 1.5m On Voting And It Still Didn't Count - Jackye's Boyfriend by gistshub(m): 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
Lami, the boyfriend of ex-Big Brother Naija housemate, Jackye has revealed how he personally spent 1.5million naira on votes for his girl but the 'votes didn't count'.

Sharing vides and receipts of how the money was spent on voting, Lami said that he'll want the organisers to allow his tech firm carry out an audit of Delloite servers and questioned how much money other housemates spend on voting to get their numbers up.

click the link below to see his full post and videos....
https://www.naijaofficial.com/i-personally-spent-1-5m-on-voting-and-it-still-didnt-count/

Re: I Personally Spent 1.5m On Voting And It Still Didn't Count - Jackye's Boyfriend by Nwodosis(m): 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2019
grin
Re: I Personally Spent 1.5m On Voting And It Still Didn't Count - Jackye's Boyfriend by Born2Breed(f): 7:10pm On Aug 28, 2019
Maybe you are the only person who voted for her.

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Retires From Rap Music As She Plans To Settle Down [DETAILS] / #bbnaija: Omashola Reveals Why Mercy Would Have Poisoned Him (video) / Coleen Nolan On Her Biggest Sexual Regret And Car Park Romps With Shane Richie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.