Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,734 members, 7,935,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 11:45 PM

All In The Name Of Admission?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All In The Name Of Admission?? (252 Views)

Jamb Regularization Of Admission 2018 - Jamb Accredited / I Don't Understand This Kind Of Admission (pic) / Jamb Announce The New Date For The Release Of Admission List For Different Schoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All In The Name Of Admission?? by Bukolaphilip(m): 7:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
Pls be careful, there are lots of fraudster out there seeking whom to devour pls note that no man has the automatic power to give you admission, he or she can only advise you on what to do. Secondly there's no way your jamb score can be manipulated NO don't get scammed! It can't be boosted!!! Third don't pay to anybody for admission this is 21st century go online and ask your questions online.
I hope this will help someone.
My name is Ayandare Bukola and I am the coordinator of SOLUTION EDUCATIONAL NETWORK. Will deals with A level programs(IJMB AND JUPEB) including accredited NCE Certificate. You can reach me on 07065858565 OR VISIT MY WEBISTE www.sen.com.ng
I am based in Ogbomoso Oyo state. God bless you. You can always talk to me on any educational issues by God's grace its absolutely free.

(1) (Reply)

Philippines Is The Most Cheapest Country To Study Any Course Of Choice, / New And Affordable Houses To Let In AAU Ekpoma, Edo State / How To Create And Monitise Ebooks Using Your Smartphone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.