Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,408 members, 7,901,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:33 AM

Tanzanian Drug Lord Killed Taxi Driver In South Africa And They Blamed Nigerians - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tanzanian Drug Lord Killed Taxi Driver In South Africa And They Blamed Nigerians (30160 Views)

Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) / Have They Blamed Nigerians For This Yet? / The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanzanian Drug Lord Killed Taxi Driver In South Africa And They Blamed Nigerians by SayginSA: 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2019
HaryoBamex:
This south Africans are very lazy people...

Work that u people can not do in your country other countries are doing it for you and yet u blame them for every misfortune..

Foolish country

We are the only african race (we are part of the smart and supreme southern african 'race',which include countries like Lesotho,Botswana,Swaziland,Mauritius and Namibia) ,that has never destroyed the country they inherited from colonisers-infact developed it more than colonisers did in just less than 20 years. We build the biggest infrastructure outside of china,the world has ever seen in the 21 century. And by the way South Africa produce as much electricity as all african states combined. Achieve that as Nigeria,then you can start insulting us.

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Drug Lord Killed Taxi Driver In South Africa And They Blamed Nigerians by Myself2(m): 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
EkoAcademy:

Yeah right, unlike your idol, Robert Mugabe cheesy grin

You're a joker
Re: Tanzanian Drug Lord Killed Taxi Driver In South Africa And They Blamed Nigerians by Shaggap: 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Who the fùck is "they"? So you just went over the part where others are correcting her & even defending your scum?
thunder faya you
Re: Tanzanian Drug Lord Killed Taxi Driver In South Africa And They Blamed Nigerians by iyerim: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
madenigga:

i cant argue with you on this, cause i know that apart from oil, Nigeria is a useless country.

I hope things get better for us, so we can stop coming to your country

So you opened your gutter of a mouth to call Nigeria useless because of a lazy xenophobic country?

You useless wasted embryo that should have been flushed down the toilet, nonsense idiot like you.

Too many stupid Nigerians that will not take their time to get facts but are quick to put the blame on their country and its nationals. For every stupid comment you make about your country remember the internet does not forget. You people should continue very soon no Nigeria can step out of our shores and that will include you and your childrens children. Foreigners do not know igbo, Fulani, Yoruba or Edo all they know is Nigerians.
Re: Tanzanian Drug Lord Killed Taxi Driver In South Africa And They Blamed Nigerians by Shaggap: 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2019
SayginSA:

South African cannot be sanctioned by failed state like Nigeria,which look likes a massive dumping site .south africa is a leader in processing mineral resources. Has the largest coal,nuclear and platinum reserve in the world. Even militarily you guys can't do anything,we are the only country in this continent that can put armed drones in the sky for 48 hours non-stop. We manufacturer every hardware we use. We are the brains and hope for Africa's development.
bwahahahahaha hope of Africa indeed. don't worry u will soon get apartheid part two and this time we won't save ur sorry asses
Re: Tanzanian Drug Lord Killed Taxi Driver In South Africa And They Blamed Nigerians by Shaggap: 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
SayginSA:

We are the only african race (we are part of the smart and supreme southern african 'race',which include countries like Lesotho,Botswana,Swaziland,Mauritius and Namibia) ,that has never destroyed the country they inherited from colonisers-infact developed it more than colonisers did in just less than 20 years. We build the biggest infrastructure outside of china,the world has ever seen in the 21 century. And by the way South Africa produce as much electricity as all african states combined. Achieve that as Nigeria,then you can start insulting us.
electricity u can't afford idiot
Re: Tanzanian Drug Lord Killed Taxi Driver In South Africa And They Blamed Nigerians by madenigga(m): 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2019
iyerim:

So you opened your gutter of a mouth to call Nigeria useless because of a lazy xenophobic country?

You useless wasted embryo that should have been flushed down the toilet, nonsense idiot like you.

Too many stupid Nigerians that will not take their time to get facts but are quick to put the blame on their country and its nationals. For every stupid comment you make about your country remember the internet does not forget. You people should continue very soon no Nigeria can step out of our shores and that will include you and your childrens children. Foreigners do not know igbo, Fulani, Yoruba or Edo all they know is Nigerians.
lol... like i said i hope things get better, with these our bad attitude i am not sure we are going anywhere anytime soon
Re: Tanzanian Drug Lord Killed Taxi Driver In South Africa And They Blamed Nigerians by iyerim: 8:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
madenigga:

lol... like i said i hope things get better, with these our bad attitude i am not sure we are going anywhere anytime soon

I pity you because you are the one that wont go anywhere in your life time. Nigeria and well meaning Nigerians will always move forward, way ahead of your hate.
Re: Tanzanian Drug Lord Killed Taxi Driver In South Africa And They Blamed Nigerians by madenigga(m): 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
iyerim:

I pity you because you are the one that wont go anywhere in your life time. Nigeria and well meaning Nigerians will always move forward, way ahead of your hate.
lol... if you say so, mediocre people like u see this country like a paradise that's why u can say trash like this, Nigeria is still back ward and i believe Buhari alone side his team of progressives will change that. if this present condition if Nigeria u are okay with it may it continue to be your portion.
Re: Tanzanian Drug Lord Killed Taxi Driver In South Africa And They Blamed Nigerians by iyerim: 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
madenigga:
lol... if you say so, mediocre people like u see this country like a paradise that's why u can say trash like this, Nigeria is still back ward and i believe Buhari alone side his team of progressives will change that. if this present condition if Nigeria u are okay with it may it continue to be your portion.

Mumu, you think you are going anywhere? Whether the countrys conditions is okay with me or not okay with you will never turn a lizard to any alligator. If you like run to South Africa for citizenship you will still remain a Nigerian in the eyes of the world and with this your foolish attitude of rubbishing your country before other nations, guess what ? The shit will smell on you too, no running away from that fact.
Re: Tanzanian Drug Lord Killed Taxi Driver In South Africa And They Blamed Nigerians by madenigga(m): 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
iyerim:

Mumu, you think you are going anywhere? Whether the countrys conditions is okay with me or not okay with you will never turn a lizard to any alligator. If you like run to South Africa for citizenship you will still remain a Nigerian in the eyes of the world and with this your foolish attitude of rubbishing your country before other nations, guess what ? The shit will smell on you too, no running away from that fact.
see this mumu i no blame u, i blame myself for replying a fool like u, now go steal or scam someone, criminal
Re: Tanzanian Drug Lord Killed Taxi Driver In South Africa And They Blamed Nigerians by iyerim: 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
madenigga:

see this mumu i no blame u, i blame myself for replying a fool like u, now go steal or scam someone, criminal

You see your mentality? So because i am a fellow Nigeria I am now a criminal, a scammer and a theif? Whenever you are pointing that finger at your fellow county man remember the other four fingers are pointing back at you. Take it or leave it, you are and will remain a Nigerian for as long as you continue with this mindset. Tarnish your countrys image at your own peril. Receive sense BOY!

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Drug Lord Killed Taxi Driver In South Africa And They Blamed Nigerians by madenigga(m): 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
iyerim:

You see your mentality? So because i am a fellow Nigeria I am now a criminal? Whenever you are pointing that finger at your fellow county man remember the other four fingers are pointing back at you. Take it or leave it, you are and will remain a Nigerian for as long as you continue with this mindset. Tarnish your countrys image at your own peril. Receive sense BOY!
Criminal Sars them go soon arrest you,

because i no gree insult u while you insult me no mean say i no get bad mouth
Re: Tanzanian Drug Lord Killed Taxi Driver In South Africa And They Blamed Nigerians by iyerim: 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2019
madenigga:

Criminal Sars them go soon arrest you,

because i no gree insult u while you insult me no mean say i no get bad mouth

I am aware from the beginning that you have bad, stinking, gutter mouth and i already mentioned that. But that your foul mouth can never change your Nationality, PERIOD!
Re: Tanzanian Drug Lord Killed Taxi Driver In South Africa And They Blamed Nigerians by madenigga(m): 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
iyerim:

I am aware from the beginning that you have bad, stinking, gutter mouth and i already mentioned that. But that your foul mouth can never change your Nationality, PERIOD!

abeg no kidnap me o, criminal.
Re: Tanzanian Drug Lord Killed Taxi Driver In South Africa And They Blamed Nigerians by iyerim: 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2019
madenigga:

abeg no kidnap me o, criminal.

Now i see that stupidity is in your linage. Continue...
Re: Tanzanian Drug Lord Killed Taxi Driver In South Africa And They Blamed Nigerians by madenigga(m): 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2019
iyerim:

Now i see that stupidity is in your linage. Continue...
mumu
Re: Tanzanian Drug Lord Killed Taxi Driver In South Africa And They Blamed Nigerians by easytalking23(m): 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
Olorunnim:
It's only lazy People that blame others for their misfortune,did you see the latest news on how they target foreign truck drivers? South Africans Need to get Sense.
seriously they need to
Re: Tanzanian Drug Lord Killed Taxi Driver In South Africa And They Blamed Nigerians by IronGalaxy: 12:20am On Aug 30, 2019
funny how everyone's "lazy' to Nigerians but Nigeria itself has nothing going for it, it's populous can't even build proper roads, hospitals, airports etc but it is us who are lazy cool

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Drug Lord Killed Taxi Driver In South Africa And They Blamed Nigerians by IronGalaxy: 12:22am On Aug 30, 2019
Shaggap:
bwahahahahaha hope of Africa indeed. don't worry u will soon get apartheid part two and this time we won't save ur sorry asses
and yet you can't even save yourselves from herdsmen, boko haram, poverty etc.
Re: Tanzanian Drug Lord Killed Taxi Driver In South Africa And They Blamed Nigerians by IronGalaxy: 12:25am On Aug 30, 2019
tot:
South African blacks never truly got over the apartheid. The impact it made on them and their psyche is still evident today sadly.
this is coming from the same people that kill each other for human organs? ha ha. what type of psyche is that Ms Sociologist?

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Drug Lord Killed Taxi Driver In South Africa And They Blamed Nigerians by HaryoBamex(m): 12:34am On Aug 30, 2019
SayginSA:

It's all because of the whites in your country.
Re: Tanzanian Drug Lord Killed Taxi Driver In South Africa And They Blamed Nigerians by Gentlewarrior1(m): 1:35am On Aug 30, 2019
If not for useless Nigerian government. Wey they tolerate this nonsese attack on her citizens. Naija is really a shameless country to tolerate this hogwash from this bitch ass faggish south Africa wey no get levels.

Fg suppose sanctions those inbred hiv savages.
Imagine stupid idiots we saved during apartheid

Motherfuckers. Keep me with two normal south african men my size and i had most likely beat the shit out of both em.

Why attack a foreigner because of the crime of another. Attack someone because of someone he probably doesn't even know exist . Such barbaric black south africans no wonder dem look herdsmen. Lazy shop lifters looting innocent foreigners doing legitimate business. Let your law enforcement officers apprehend the criminals and leave innocent people alone.

Only thing saving those stinking idiots is the caucasian south africans in their country
Re: Tanzanian Drug Lord Killed Taxi Driver In South Africa And They Blamed Nigerians by Shaggap: 10:54am On Aug 30, 2019
IronGalaxy:
and yet you can't even save yourselves from herdsmen, boko haram, poverty etc.
I live in the south so the non of those affect me and last time I checked u black south Africans r one of the most wretched anywhere in d world
Re: Tanzanian Drug Lord Killed Taxi Driver In South Africa And They Blamed Nigerians by IronGalaxy: 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2019
Shaggap:
I live in the south so the non of those affect me and last time I checked u black south Africans r one of the most wretched anywhere in d world
that's kinda rich coming from a Nigerian don't you think? cool

2 Likes

Re: Tanzanian Drug Lord Killed Taxi Driver In South Africa And They Blamed Nigerians by SayginSA: 7:15am On Sep 03, 2019
HaryoBamex:

It's all because of the whites in your country.

if that makes you feel better,then so be it. But all decision making positions are now occupied by blacks. On construction side is from labourer to a project manager,senior engineer and contractor is a black man/women.
Re: Tanzanian Drug Lord Killed Taxi Driver In South Africa And They Blamed Nigerians by SayginSA: 7:19am On Sep 03, 2019
Shaggap:

apartheid fell because the government was bankrupt due to USA and European sanctions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Church Members Say Pastor Feyi Daniels Framed, Conviction Will Be Overturned / Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo / Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Boss In Delta State After Being Caught In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.