Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,397 members, 7,881,444 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:44 PM

Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office (37770 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by BigJoe19: 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2019
jesusjnr:
The serial rapist refused to repent, so he may have consequently sealed his fate.

He probably thought that he could deceive his way out of this, but when God comes for you, who can you run to, and where can you hide?

He made two big mistakes.

1. Committing those atrocities.

2. Not humbling himself afterwards before God and truly turning from his wicked ways.

This is what it means when ones cup is full.

Really sad that he chose this path.

It's not hopeless though as long as he yet remains alive, but would he take it?

That's the question.

He has the answer to that question.

May the Lord have mercy on him.
You mad I swear, which kind of nonsense did you write up there, are you busola's father or husband or did fatoyinbo rape your mother, daughter or aunt, if you have evidence of him being a serial rapist why don't you help the police, idiotic human like you.
Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by carzhiemglows001(m): 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2019
Who knows maybe they can find a bottle of crest in his house
Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by horlique(m): 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
They may be looking for her pants or the wife's pants or used condoms or used condoms with dakolo juice all over it..
Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by linearity: 12:08pm On Aug 29, 2019
Martinez39:
Of course they are.

Does this reasonable evidence make him a rapist? Many at times, innocent people have been accused/suspected of stealing and the police got search warrant to search their home. Search warrant means nothing.

You are the one talking like an illiterate cursed forever with stupidity. So you mean a search warrant means someone is guilty? Your ignorance and stupidity are what that fuel jungle justice. Continue with your "no smoke without fire" mentality.

I didn’t see anyone saying, because a search warrant was obtained, then he is guilty. No one, except a Judge in a lawful procedure in a court and after giving the accused the chance to confront his accusers can be declared guilty.

The Police must clearly articulate that their search will uncover specific evidence before a Judge will grant it. I think that is what he is trying to say.

Also from the article, some of his accusers must have told the police what to look for. These could be circumstantial evidence of the crime, it’s cover up, it’s admission, etc. Whatever it is, the Pastor is a well known figure and we should give the police a chance to do their job.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by lilytender: 12:08pm On Aug 29, 2019
jesusjnr:
The serial rapist refused to repent, so he may have consequently sealed his fate.

He probably thought that he could deceive his way out of this, but when God comes for you, who can you run to, and where can you hide?

2. Not humbling himself afterwards before God and truly turning from his wicked ways.

That's the question.

This Biodun Gucci Fatoyinbo is not a rapist. He has been using his position to mesmerize and take advantage of senseless women. Women are always attracted to fine boys, sweet mouhs and positions. He does not rape them, he just slip into their already wet panties. However, his past record of being an expelled cultist calls for concern. He might actually be a serial rapist. Cultists are always rapist.

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by bamirotola: 12:08pm On Aug 29, 2019
jesusjnr:

That's the question.

Ose chief judge , Gods spokesman, maybe you were the one holding the drink when he was commuting d atrocities... This remains an allegation until proven otherwise.. I hope you will still be on nairaland if busola comes out to say d story is false after all... Like d Canadian stripper that lied on apostel Suleiman!! Think beforebu comment plz
Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by onyxo76(m): 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2019
so what documents are they hoping to find there? for a rape case of about 20 years ago? was the act commtited in the same building 20 years ago? anyway na their work jare, happy searching.
Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by carzhiemglows001(m): 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2019
FamousMonk:
why search his house ?

they should have smell his preeq instead Looking for the remaining krest ..[/color]
They might find a bottle of crest there

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by King44(m): 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2019
Beface:
This Nigeria police matter weak me o. There say somebody rape person, police they search the house and office for documents!
no brother just try and understand the Nigerian police they are actually doing their job searching for rape document and physical evidence of the rape allegation there was a document he used that time he has to provide it, awon werey

3 Likes

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by capitalzero: 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
PureGoldh:
Kiki....this stuff dey weak me.

Na ordinary allegation oh... Where are the proofs to back up the allegations?

Do you have the full details?

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by loswhite(m): 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
Fake news by desperate bloggers
Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by wakes: 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
Whoever was paid for this has succeeded and done a great job.
Well that is if anyone was actually paid to so do.

I don't anything about this.
I can't say he did or did not do what he is said to have done.

All I know is people hate men of God and can even kill them if given the opportunity.

Finally, God is the ultimate Judge.
I hereby rest my case.
Blessings!

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by PureGoldh(m): 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2019
capitalzero:

Do you have the full details?

Well, actually... I read about him Online few minutes ago... Seems he is guilty of the charges leveled against him
Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by oluwaahmed: 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
majamajic:
why search his house ?

they should have smell his preeq instead

Dont mind the fools

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by ayyoughurt(m): 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
Beface:
This Nigeria police matter weak me o. There say somebody rape person, police they search the house and office for documents!

my broda i tire 4 Dem o... how does rape issue correlate with searching of documents. this Nigeria slf�

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by DonBenny77(m): 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2019
Nukilia:
Which kind modus operandi be dis one undecided searching his house for evidence of a case of over 16 years lipsrsealed
This is not money laundering matter and I think they should search the home of bullion van politicians
Some serial rapists keep souvenirs or who knows if they are searching for the bottle of krest

3 Likes

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by Jabioro: 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2019
Looking for Krest bottle this modern day is an easy task at all
Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by 752hub: 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2019

majamajic:
why search his house ?

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by Iamgrey5(m): 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
Nukilia:
Which kind modus operandi be dis one undecided searching his house for evidence of a case of over 16 years lipsrsealed
This is not money laundering matter and I think they should search the home of bullion van politicians
You obviously don't know that other people have come forward.
Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by hybridblood07(m): 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
The way NPF investigate case these days ehn, it weaks me. How's it possible to find evidence over 16 years ago. What sort of nonsense is this nah?
Nukilia:

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by pinkygurl(f): 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2019
majamajic:
why search his house ?

grin grin
Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
FamousMonk:
why search his house ?

they should have smell his preeq instead Looking for the remaining krest ..[/color]

Because some habitual rapists keep records like photos. Though he has had more than enough time to destroy those.

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by Femijohn198: 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
Nigeria police na scam,what has raping do with searching.. Nigeria police I hail ooo.
Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by 752hub: 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
Why stoop this low... everyone has a right to his/her opinion, its not personal

otes35:
will u shut up your stupid mouth. Deputy Jesus. You've judged him already you're saying God have mercy on him. Idiot

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by hybridblood07(m): 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
Please ask the idiot again! Senseless person.
Martinez39:
What evidence do you have to say with certainty that Fatoyinbo is a rapist?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by AgreatMan: 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
Nukilia:

FamousMonk, martinez39, hybridblood07, ayyoughurt, wakes,
onyxo76

Let the police do their job. They have claimed that new witnesses are providing evidence.

1. CCTV footage
2. Sexual molesters have been known to keep diary, photos or videos
3. Bank records linking him to d alleged molesters
4. Visitor register
5. Email exchanges.

Between Dakolo and Ese girl, d other girl that came on YouTube... Fatoyinbo should clear his name once and for all.

The other problem however is that even they can't find concrete evidence but they have enough people complaining about him, it is enough to send him to prison.

Nigerian police might act like idiots and very well look like one, but if they want to pursue something; they very well can.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by thinkmoney(m): 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2019
Nukilia:
there are a lot u don't know about investigation. sometimes to investigate a matter where witnesses have been hard to find, investigators look if their is a pattern on the part of the accuser that support the claims of the victim.
the police most have been talking to other people. they might have asked the pastor if he knows such people or they ask him if he remembers any time or occasion he shared with those people. it is possible he denies knowledge of them. investigators then go to his office or home to see if the statement of those people about description of his office, home or private places really tally. they will by this know if the pastor or accusers has penchant to be dishonest.

3 Likes

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by grandstar(m): 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
The speed at which the tables have turned against Fatoyinbo is shocking. It was at though the supposed victim was about to be thrown in jail for daring to come out with an accusation

I feel high ups incensed at his supposed offence are demanding justice be done. Power pass power and the is one pastor will will have to answer to the law.

Anyway, how can they prove it in court that she was raped? I hope she is prepared for what is to come.

I want other women whom he might have sexually take advantage of to come forward. I suspect that these other women might also have been the reason why he ready to submit himself to the police. Were each to bring such accusations, he would be finished.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Seize Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Passport, Conduct Search On His House, Office by Reptyle(m): 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
LifestyleTonite:
The Nigerian Police Force have seized the international passport of pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, COZA.

This was done as part of the bail condition granted to the pastor who was interrogated few days ago over a rape allegation leveled against him by Busola Dakolo, wife of singer Timi Dakolo.

A search was conducted at his residence and office on Wednesday by detectives from the Force Criminal Investigation Department(FCID), Abuja.

According to source who spoke to Daily Sun, “the home of the pastor and his office were searched today by detectives investigating the matter, but I cannot tell you what they found, but defiantly they were looking for incriminating documents and other evidences that was revealed by witnesses during the discreet investigation conducted in the matter.

“Also part of the bail conditions given to pastor Fatoyinbo is that he provides two level 16 officers who have landed property in Abuja, and that his international passport to be deposited with the police which he has done”. The source said.

Part of the bail condition sees Fatoyinbo providing two level 16 officers who have landed properties in Abuja.

The COZA pastor has since been released to go home but told to report regularly at the FCID in Abuja.

https://wotzup.ng/police-seize-pastor-fatoyinbos-passport-conduct-search-on-his-house-office/

Searching his home and office for what exactly?

Evidence of a crime he allegedly committed over a decade ago?

Were they expecting to find a video recording of the incident or maybe a full or an empty bottle of Krest stashed away in a corner of his room

All I can see is an attempt to drag this case unnecessarily perhaps in an attempt by the police to convince the public that the matter was thoroughly investigated.

Anyone waiting for an indictment and possible prosecution of Pastor Fatoyinbo is "sitting on a long thing". (In the immortal words of that "great philosopher" Kokomaster Dbanj grin)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation / Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) / Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.