Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,300 members, 7,887,891 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:55 PM

Liberty Reserve To Naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Liberty Reserve To Naira? (1853 Views)

Recover Lost Funds In Liberty Reserve To Perfect Money / Liberty Reserve To Mastercard / Any Body With Liberty Reserve To Sell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Liberty Reserve To Naira? by radyboy: 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2010
Is there any genuine way you can exchange your liberty reserve dollars to Naira (your local bank in Nigeria)? Ideas will be appreciated guys. Thanx
Re: Liberty Reserve To Naira? by leinstance: 11:10am On Oct 27, 2010
sure use this guys, www.paytransaction.com and you will get the amount in niara in ur account the same day. they are reliable
Re: Liberty Reserve To Naira? by shade11: 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2010
you all should be careful dealing with nigerian exchangers. they scam so much and have been victims of that so much also.

since i started exchanging with myecurrencyexchange.com (3 to 5 hrs they send western union or moneygram for ecurrency you send to them)

since i started exchanging with goldexpay (24 to 48hrs hrs they send western union or moneygram for ecurrency you send to them)

have not had problems of being scamed at all.

so people just be sure careful. to be 4 warned is to be 4 harmed.
Re: Liberty Reserve To Naira? by seunbanme: 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2010
I want to sell $200lr

holla 08138551836
Re: Liberty Reserve To Naira? by netmania1: 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2010
You can get more dollars with your Liberty Reserve's account number, access:
http://www.incamania.com/sure-deposit
Re: Liberty Reserve To Naira? by seunbanme: 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2010
believe ur so called 'sure-deposit'
Re: Liberty Reserve To Naira? by seunbanme: 11:15am On Nov 18, 2010
I don't

(1)

How To Discover A Winning Business Ideas / Meet Africa’s Youngest Self-made Billionaire / THREAD CLOSED!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.