Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,772 members, 7,898,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

Blackberry App Error 523. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Blackberry App Error 523. (1250 Views)

E50-32 Dstv Error Solved ! / Plane Crashes Caused By Pilot Error & Some Facts About Flying (Graphic Photos) / My Sony Mp3 Sn-11 Use To Shows File Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry App Error 523. by QueenP1(f): 3:56pm On Oct 25, 2010
My BlackBerry came up with App Error 523. I have tried taking the battery out, but no luck.
Any suggestions are very welcome. Thank you!!
Re: Blackberry App Error 523. by Slyr0x: 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2010
U probably installed a 3rd-party application that aint compatible wv ur current OS.

[Quote]OK. First start off with the battery out of the phone and the usb cable unplugged. Next open the Desktop Manager, then go into Application Loader. When you get to the part where it asks for the connection type just plug in the usb cable (still leaving the battery out). If the connection changes to usb<pin> or usb<unknown>, hit Next. Keep going through the wizard till you're on the last step, before you hit Install. Now put the battery in and see if the loading operation completes. [/Quote]

Saw ths on the NET. . . Guess it should help and if it doesn't, use here --> http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Curve-BlackBerry-8300/app-error-523/td-p/50677

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Experienced Uninterrupted Power In Nigeria 1 Week Straight Since Birth? / Top 20 Best Casual Android Games 2015 / IDEA OF NEW FORM OF TRANSPORTATION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.