Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,107 members, 7,910,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 05:11 PM

Moment Tacha Knelt Down To Apologise To Biggie For Disrespecting Him(video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Moment Tacha Knelt Down To Apologise To Biggie For Disrespecting Him(video) (314 Views)

BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie / BBNaija: Gedoni 'Why I Knelt Down To Thank God After My Eviction' / BBNaija: Cee C And Lolu Punished By Biggie For Not Bonding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moment Tacha Knelt Down To Apologise To Biggie For Disrespecting Him(video) by iamocheme: 8:23am On Aug 29, 2019
It was all emotional in Big Brother Naija house yesterday after Port Harcourt first daughter, Tacha during her diary session with Biggie broke down in tears as she knelt down to apologise him and Ebuka Obi-Uchendu for disrespecting them.

It appears that the controversial Big Brother housemate from Port Harcourt was prepared to relinquish her old ways and try a much more low-key way in the game for the prize money of N60m. Recall Tacha had been given two strikes already. The first had come after her battle with Joe when she had hit him.

The second had come before on Sunday directly before the eviction show that saw Gedoni and Jackye leaving after Big Brother blamed her for being rude and disrespectful to authority, Ebuka and furthermore to the housemates. This means whenever given one more strike, Tacha will be consequently disqualified from the show.

All things considered, a repentant Tacha, During her diary session with Biggie last night after the Darling Runway Challenge, went on her knees to apologize to Biggie and Ebuka for snubbing them, saying she wouldn’t like to go out of the house by strikes. She admitted to Big Brother in her words:

“I’m still growing and learning. I really really apologize.”
Watch the video below:

Read more: https://celebritynobs.com/bbnaija-moment-tacha-knelt-down-to-apologise-to-big-brother-and-ebuka-for-disrespecting-them-video/

(1) (Reply)

Xploit Comedy Latest Video, Please Click On The Link To Watch / How To Contact Roku Customer Service? / Eyimofe,’ Nigerian Movie On Migration, Selected For Berlin Film Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.