Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,827 members, 7,945,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? (34423 Views)

Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You / Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? / Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by mrmayor(m): 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2007
Of course they are annoying,if all the short girls (considering they are in the majority) marry the few tall men,what happens to the tall women? just being curious,how do the short women compete with the tall women for the tall men.who wins
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by OmoEko1(f): 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2007
The short women will win over the tall ones because most men want there shorter than them, which is why it's difficult for tall women to date. “ speaking from experience”
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by ayefele200(m): 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2007
which kinDA experience u gat
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by hotchic1(f): 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2007
I know its somehow,but i think its really cool when your guy is abt 2-5 inches taller than you,

You feel secured which is what we ladies want.

But i really wonder what happens to the 5ft guyz,will they marry ladies of abt 4ft 7inches and give births to midgets.lmao

Nevertheless,if a lady dates a guy thats shorter,does that mean she's got to forget about heels,when they give her those sexy looks and steps, i dunno ooo
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by OmoEko1(f): 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2007
ayefele200:

which kinDA experience u gat
leave me alone grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by hotchic1(f): 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2007
@ Omo eko

No vex now,no mind all dem guyz jare,
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by OgaMadam(f): 12:27am On Jun 03, 2007
Short men must marry tall women.

Tall men must marry short women.

this brings balance.
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by OmoEko1(f): 1:29am On Jun 03, 2007
hot chic:

@ Omo eko

No vex now,no mind all them guys jare,
I no vex my sista jare
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by Iskwew(f): 1:58am On Jun 03, 2007
y'know mrmayor you bring up a very very good point! As a taller woman, I sometimes wonder the same thing (among other things I wonder about wink when i see a 6'4" man with a woman who is maybe 5 foot tall if she wears heels! At church there is this one young man who is 7'1" tall and his new wife is 4'8"! Now there is a site, LOL! But I am rambling now, and there are only so many tall men. Actually the majority are not, in fact, short, but average height is around 5'8"-9". While that is shorter than me, I would never consider it short. Regarding competition, naw, never met a man who didn't like long legs wink
[quote][/quote]But i really wonder what happens to the 5ft guys,will they marry ladies of about 4ft 7inches and give births to midgets.lmao
I would also like to remark to hotchic regarding her quote here, that actually even if one if medically deemed a dwarf,, there is still only 60% chance of birthing a dwarf as a child. It's about genetics, and dwarfs still carry genes that can provide a normal size human, altho maybe if it were a male child, of 6' would still be "short" for some? Likewise, "normal" sized people can also carry the gene that will birth a dwarf.
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by Ika: 10:32am On Jun 03, 2007
Of course, the answer to your question is subsumed in the larger question Can you marry someone you dont like? Make you no waste our time, before someone else go come begin ask sey Can you marry someone who has money, or can you marry someone who's light or dark, or can you marry someone from your tribe.
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by hotchic1(f): 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2007
Iskwew:

But i really wonder what happens to the 5ft guys,will they marry ladies of about 4ft 7inches and give births to midgets.lmao
I would also like to remark to hotchic regarding her quote here, that actually even if one if medically deemed a dwarf,, there is still only 60% chance of birthing a dwarf as a child. It's about genetics, and dwarfs still carry genes that can provide a normal size human, altho maybe if it were a male child, of 6' would still be "short" for some? Likewise, "normal" sized people can also carry the gene that will birth a dwarf.

Just kidding though,
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2007
fekuti:

lol, oriburuku to wole to e wa, ni ko tii je ko mo wipe o ti kan agbako. adagba ma danu
I see no reason to attack a sensible woman, unlike your height conscious self.

so you wont attack her because her perference is ok with you, but everyone else's perferences is completely wrong abi? You are such an idiot. No one is saying such things should matter in a marriage or whatever, but people have the damn right to pick whatever physical thing they find attractive in the opposite sex, should we also start condemning guys who want girls with a big ass?  If that's one of the things they find attractive in a female, so be it.  who are you to question anyone's perferences? asinwin

Goes to show that you are indeed an slowpoke. o ma se o and lol arent you the one that was crying a few days back when I called you oloshi yet you are trying to cuss at me?  well guess what? oloshi lasun lasun ni e, ayo a de ma sa fun e l'ooni ati titi lai lai.

Happy Sunday!  cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by fekuti: 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2007
so you wont attack her because her perference is ok with you, but everyone else's perferences is completely wrong abi? You are such an idiot. No one is saying such things should matter in a marriage or whatever,
The question specifically address marriage. learn to read cock-munch.
but people have the damn right to pick whatever physical thing they find attractive in the opposite sex, should we also start condemning guys who want girls with a big ass?  If that's one of the things they find attractive in a female, so be it.  who are you to question anyone's perferences? asinwin
You keep repeating the same thing. you know what, go out & marry yao ming while you're at it. don't be sitting there altering your position talkin bout it's "one of the things they find attractive in a female" - with yo retarded ass, it's the only thing you find attractive in a man.
i'd pay to mess gold-digging shallow stupid ho bitches like yourself just so i can nutt on your face & then walk out your life.
Goes to show that you are indeed an slowpoke. o ma se o and lol arent you the one that was crying a few days back when I called you oloshi yet you are trying to cuss at me?  well guess what? oloshi lasun lasun ni e, ayo a de ma sa fun e l'ooni ati titi lai lai.
Happy Sunday! 
ko ni ragba fun e, to ba ragba fun e, ko de ni ra awo fun e, to ba tun wa ra wo fun e, ko ni ra ayo fun e, iwo omo oloriburuku iyale asewo, a f'obo se so, aburo were. ohh and lest I 4get, Bleep yo sunday! grin

engaging in a continual spar of insults with you, is a waste of time, and would stoop me low to your pragmatic level, just wipe the jizz of your face and learn to appreciate the real attributes of a real man.

Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by mukina2: 8:08pm On Jun 03, 2007

is that father and daughter shocked or husband and wife grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9)

Reasons Why Men Love To Date Beautiful Women / What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? / Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.