Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

ICPC Frees 14 Girls While Raiding Home Of Civil Servant Involved In N1.7 B fraud - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ICPC Frees 14 Girls While Raiding Home Of Civil Servant Involved In N1.7 B fraud (552 Views)

Woman Forced To Offload Goods From Her Underpants After Raiding A Shop (video) / Baby Sold For N1.7 Million In Edo, Rescued By Taskforce, 2 Women Arrested / Customs Officer Killed After Raiding Smugglers’ Hideout In Ogun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ICPC Frees 14 Girls While Raiding Home Of Civil Servant Involved In N1.7 B fraud by RejoiceBoysBlog: 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2019
* SHOCKING!!! ICPC Frees 14 Girls While Raiding Home Of Civil Servant Involved In N1.7 Billion Fraud

The Independent Corrupt Practices and other related offences Commission, ICPC, has said it freed 14 females locked in a room during a raid on an Abuja house allegedly owned by the National Coordinator, Federal Civil Service Staff with Disabilities Multipurpose Cooperative Society, Alhaji Iliasu Abdul-Rauf.

In a statement by its spokeswoman, Rasheedat Okoduwa, the anti-corruption commission said Abdul-Rauf’s apartment was raided as part of the investigation into his alleged involvement in N1.7 billion fraud.

The statement said, “The ICPC has requested a senior magistrate’s court, Wuse Zone 2, Abuja, to grant an order for the remand of the National Coordinator, Federal Civil Service Staff with Disabilities Multipurpose Cooperative Society, Alhaji Iliasu Abdul-Rauf, in prison over his alleged involvement in N1.7bn fraud.

“Abdul-Rauf is alleged to have been involved in multiple corrupt acts including bribery, breach of trust, criminal misappropriation and other frauds running into hundreds of millions of naira.

“After his arrest, a search on his house by the commission revealed 14 females between the ages of 11 and 33 years, locked in one of the rooms and were evacuated, after which they were handed over to the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons for further investigation.”

READ MORE: RejoiceBoysBlog

Re: ICPC Frees 14 Girls While Raiding Home Of Civil Servant Involved In N1.7 B fraud by RejoiceBoysBlog: 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2019
grin
Re: ICPC Frees 14 Girls While Raiding Home Of Civil Servant Involved In N1.7 B fraud by GOFRONT(m): 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
cool
Re: ICPC Frees 14 Girls While Raiding Home Of Civil Servant Involved In N1.7 B fraud by Diseye29(m): 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2019
My daughter is missing oooo, make i go abuja go check if she is dere . Dey were not inside any rubbish room dey were enjoying dere on a pool side on a bikini party , i think its high time we tel ourselves the truth abt all dis our politician .What A disgrace to woman wood in Nigeria
Re: ICPC Frees 14 Girls While Raiding Home Of Civil Servant Involved In N1.7 B fraud by Essential(m): 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
Diseye29:
My daughter is missing oooo, make i go abuja go check if she is dere . Dey were not inside any rubbish room dey were enjoying dere on a pool side on a bikini party , i think its high time we tel ourselves the truth abt all dis our politician .What A disgrace to woman wood in Nigeria
If na true, your adult no go be the same again o. Imagine Hausa and their big long dick
Re: ICPC Frees 14 Girls While Raiding Home Of Civil Servant Involved In N1.7 B fraud by Diseye29(m): 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
Lol dats tru oooo ,but not all sha !!!!! Some of dem na biro cover size

(1) (Reply)

What First Bank Says About The Death Of Its Staff In Akure / What Happened On 11 September 2001 In America Soil? / Futminna On Fire After Tanker Drivers Ran Over A Student With His Truck. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.