Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,539 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:15 PM

South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) (46173 Views)

In Kaduna, Good Worth Millions Of Naira Destoryed As Fire Guts Shops. PHOTOS / Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Photos, Video) / Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Actually, I don't give a single fùck.
Here I am.
mmm...

I like strong women
Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
Okoroawusa:

mmm...

I like strong women

smiley
Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
How many Nigerians living there can speak Zulu language? wherever you find yourself try to adapt, don't separate yourself if you don't want to be singled out and dealt with this way. Learn their ways and adapt, good luck.
Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by Smartwave: 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
Now I understand, they don't just hate Nigerians but pure envy. Nawah ooo, give average Nigerian opportunity, they will turn it to wonder. Sincerely, jokes apart, I still love myself as Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

smiley
Please just tell your brothers to take it easy...I like your boldness on not taking shiit from anyone here

1 Like

Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by realestniggah: 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
Godsgift7837:
Yea I’m in Pretoria by Hatfield

I stay in Johannesburg, South gate.. It a suburbs here no problem.

Don't live in places populated by Nigerians or else they will paint all of you with the same brush

1 Like

Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by realestniggah: 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
Mizwisdom:
How many Nigerians living there can speak Zulu language? wherever you find yourself try to adapt, don't separate yourself if you don't want to be singled out and dealt with this way. Learn their ways and adapt, good luck.

You living in Nigeria can you speak hausa?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by banhammy: 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
Home is sweet.
No place like home.
Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by ZombieDestroyer: 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2019
immortalityk:

So what does that mean
I no get am

We know you no get intelligence!
Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by SayginSA: 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2019
chudez0147:
Is this the freedom Nelson Mandela fought for??

mandela did not fight for anyone,it was ordinary people who faught for themselves. Not the cowards that ran away to stay in camps,in othe countries. The way palenstines are doing and killed,is how south africans fought for their freedom.
Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by SayginSA: 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2019
mytime24:
Mtn nd shoprite

If u know u know

don't cry when you guys starve,remember we are sick and tired of donating to UN to feed your lazy and stupid asses. Also MTN civilised you guys,today you guys have personal phones like South Africans and other lower and upper developed countries. Also Shoprite,gives you guys clean,cheap and health food instead of waste food from other countries you use to eat.
Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by Jamaall(m): 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
S A..... SHITHOL COUNTRY IN THE MAKING
Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by ZombieDestroyer: 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
dominique:
Those South African blacks have PhD in shop looto-crazy, they look for slightest opportunity to loot shops belonging to not only foreigners but indigenes as well. I saw a video not long ago where a van conveying grocery supplies broke down in the middle of the road. The driver left the vehicle to get help, right there they came out in their dozens packing the packets of supplies from the back of the van and running away. A very pathetic sight to watch. They boast that their country is rich and even low income people are living well so why steal? I just wish our people can stop running to that country.

Black South Africans are indeed savages!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by Bobonowell(m): 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
DonDaniDee:
Not Nigerians shop. Don't make it sound that bad. Basically other Nationalities but Nigerians are asked to be careful.

Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by easytalking23(m): 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2019
rentAcock:
I rather remain in Oshodi hawking banana & groundnut than travel to South Africa or any other country that's hostile to Nigerians. The Federal government should ban Nigerians from traveling to South Africa, their hatred for hardworking foreigners will be their undoing.
sure
I too will rather do the same .....
Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2019
realestniggah:

I don't live where Hausa is lingua franca, if I did, I will speak.
Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by DonDaniDee(m): 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
[quote author=Bobonowell post=81733266][/quote]

Bro that source ain't correct. I was in that place and I took some videos as well. Don't always follow all these crazy bloggers story because they just type what they feel like or imagine. No Nigerians were affected in the incident. I rest my case for those who want to believe what they like. Sharp
Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2019
Tina26:
ignored.
deep down you know that guy was right about everything he said including

his stupidity.
Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by McTobe(m): 10:25pm On Aug 29, 2019
Do you all now understand the law of sowing & reaping? Sometime not too long ago, these fellows were being dealt with by the Apatheid regime. Today the very country that was there with them all through is who they are now attacking for no justification. Do you now see that people deserve what happens to them. South Africa deserves that apatheid regime & they will go back to that state, if not here in the material world then in the beyond. CHARLATANS & LOWLIFES
Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
somehow:
Telling you reality. They are attacking shops and small businesses, but you won't see them near big foreign corporations. The government is also not feeling this because the destruction is not really affecting their economy. The day they start attacking big companies employing their citizens is the day the government will sit up and really deal with their rebellious citizens.

If Nigerians attack MTN, Shoprite and Multichoice in Nigeria, who do you think will feel it more? the government and citizens attached to these companies. Now take the same narrative to SA, you'll then understand my point.

I understand your point clearly, it made sense. You didn't understand my question though. So, I guess it wasn't justification but explanation
Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2019
[s]
Mizwisdom:
[/s]

What kind of illogical reasoning is this? Once you travelled somewhere, it means you must learn the local languages even when their official language is English? Once you are able to speak their language, has that made you one of them? Learn their ways and culture? Does that mean dropping your own culture? All these still don't give any form of protection or safety during their attacks

1 Like

Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by KLEINBASS: 6:57am On Aug 30, 2019
True hero, if you call us xenophobics for cleaning our streets of drugs then be it. We are tired of waiting for our corrupt police to take action.

Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by LewinskyMon: 7:49am On Aug 30, 2019
realestniggah:

Gbam wink
Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2019
ednut1:
blame your fellow country men going there to sell drugs and love-vendor women. Togolese bricklayers are in nigeria work and no one notices them as they face their work

Nigga shut up, didn’t you read were the said some Tanzania guys shot an SA cab guy and the started attacking every other black national especially Nigerians.
So how does it have to do with drugs?
Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by KLEINBASS: 7:34am On Aug 31, 2019
Kfed4ril:

Nigga shut up, didn’t you read were the said some Tanzania guys shot an SA cab guy and the started attacking every other black national especially Nigerians.
So how does it have to do with drugs?

The taxi driver confronted one of the drug dealers and they shot Jim. So the taxi drivers attacked every drug dealer and their supporting business. Guess who dominate the drug industry? Nigerians hence most Nigerians where caught between the cross fire
Re: South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 31, 2019
KLEINBASS:

The taxi driver confronted one of the drug dealers and they shot Jim. So the taxi drivers attacked every drug dealer and their supporting business. Guess who dominate the drug industry? Nigerians hence most Nigerians where caught between the cross fire

We Nigerians are not as silent as a poisonous snake like SA in every matters that relate to ours we always put it on the table especially on the media. SA is just like a silent serpent. Your country is dying gradually while in your sleep. Soon u will bear my withness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion / Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife / alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.