Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,319 members, 7,964,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:35 PM

What Are The Facts You Should Know Before Gynecomastia Surgery? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Facts You Should Know Before Gynecomastia Surgery? (393 Views)

10 Morning Wood (Erection) Facts You Probably Didn't Know / Triple H And Gynecomastia / Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Facts You Should Know Before Gynecomastia Surgery? by swatioak99: 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
What are the facts you Should Know Before Gynecomastia surgery?
Re: What Are The Facts You Should Know Before Gynecomastia Surgery? by alluremedspa123: 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2019
It is important to know that Gynecomastia is not a health hazard, it more of an embarrassing problem that cannot be fixed with medication or exercises. It can happen to men of all ages. There are many reasons for gynecomastia but the cure remains the same. For Gynecomastia surgery or male breast reduction, your doctor decides the right method post consultation. Male breast can be fixed by Liposuction technique or excision technique or a mix of both if needed. This is a day care procedure which means once it is performed you can go home.
Re: What Are The Facts You Should Know Before Gynecomastia Surgery? by alezzy13: 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
swatioak99:
What are the facts you Should Know Before Gynecomastia surgery?

R u going for surgery?
Re: What Are The Facts You Should Know Before Gynecomastia Surgery? by Gynecomastia: 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2019
swatioak99
Re: What Are The Facts You Should Know Before Gynecomastia Surgery? by Tijani009: 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2023
Gynecomastia:
swatioak99
Please i beg everyone in the name of GOD i need surport for my gynocosmastia surgery the cost is #250,000 pls anything would be appriciated

(1) (Reply)

Gun Violence Victim Shares Before & After Surgery Photos / The I Can And I Will Lifestyle 100% #fitness #flatstomach #loseweight #bodygoals / Isotretinoin/accutane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.