Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,198 members, 7,884,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:21 AM

Dream Come True As Neymar Stars In Spanish Netflix TV Series 'money Heist' - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dream Come True As Neymar Stars In Spanish Netflix TV Series 'money Heist' (541 Views)

Download Money Heist English And Spanish Audio With Subtitles In Mkv Format / 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year / Money Heist: N100 Naira Note In A Netflix Movie Montage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dream Come True As Neymar Stars In Spanish Netflix TV Series 'money Heist' by HeWrites(m): 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
Popular Brazilian professional footballer, Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior, commonly known as Neymar Jr. or simply appeared in the latest season of 'Money Heist' more than he had appeared in the current Ligue One season for his club PSG.

The footballer, who has been greatly connected to a big-money move away from Paris, is featured in two episodes of the Spanish Netflix TV show, which is all about a criminal mob.

The Brazilian footballer who was known for his melodramatics on football pitch is in episodes six and eight of the new season, dressed in a monk outfit and also in a boiler suit with Dali mask, playing the role of 'Joao'.

"I was able to realize my dream and be part of my favourite series. And now I can share Joao with you all! Thank you Casa de Papel", Neymar stated.

Following the rape allegation against him, his initial scenes were removed from the final edit in July but he is now back to the show after the cases against him were dropped.

This is not the 27-year old man's first acting as he made a brief appearance in Bleep: Return of Xander Cage alongside lead actor Vin Diesel back in 2017.

https://leakers.ng/bs-entertainment/1371-dream-come-true-as-neymar-stars-in-spanish-netflix-tv-series-money-heist/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Dream Come True As Neymar Stars In Spanish Netflix TV Series 'money Heist' by Raysleek: 7:14pm On Aug 29, 2019
Old film oga

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija's Cindy Is Seen Washing Her Hand In Her Food Bowl (video) / The 10 Most Iconic Movie Heroes Of All Time / Diane On Her Surprise Eviction And Elozonam On A Possible Future With Diane?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.