Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,210 members, 7,963,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:59 AM

Court Convicts Four Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Convicts Four Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) (25505 Views)

Four Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Abuja, Phones, Laptops And 2 Cars Recovered / Court Convicts Four Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) / Court Convicts Yahoo Boy Acting As A U.S Army Injured In Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Convicts Four Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by blackmercyvelli(m): 10:53am On Aug 30, 2019
Re: Court Convicts Four Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Rubicon67(m): 11:00am On Aug 30, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

What is the saint tribe from the West doing with fraud?

I didn't expect anything less from you.

Enough said.
Re: Court Convicts Four Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by martowskin1(m): 11:03am On Aug 30, 2019
akinade28:
See judgement sentence oo! 200k that they can pay under five mins. Even if they don't have, any of their colleagues can pay for them. And they will still continue with their lifestyle. Even the community service will have no effect on them.
And we are saying we want to end fraud and cybercrime in this country.
Patriotic Nigerians
What do you think is the best solution to ending fraud and cybercrime in this country, I'm really curious to know?

Is more like first offender, if they are caught again... Then is finish for them...

Even drug case abroad, they handle the first judgement easy... From 2nd u are dead

I do pity this boys mehnnn... Crime is no life

1 Like

Re: Court Convicts Four Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by moonbender(m): 11:04am On Aug 30, 2019
madenigga:
Afonjas will never change

Re: Court Convicts Four Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 11:05am On Aug 30, 2019
Harrison4adam:
These are boys banging them gals and flaunting their Benz..
The judicial system in this country is so confusing.
How can you ask a renowned Yahoo Yahoo guys too pay 200k each in six months.
not in six months... go and read again

1 Like

Re: Court Convicts Four Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by F117nighthawk: 11:07am On Aug 30, 2019
akinade28:
See judgement sentence oo! 200k that they can pay under five mins. Even if they don't have, any of their colleagues can pay for them. And they will still continue with their lifestyle. Even the community service will have no effect on them.
Patriotic Nigerians
What do you think is the best solution to ending fraud and cybercrime in this country, I'm really curious to know?

The judiciary is part of the rot in the system, the items recovered from them are far worth more than the fine,that tell u that judgment is a total joke,Nigeria as a country itself is a joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Convicts Four Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 11:11am On Aug 30, 2019
Internet Fraud is here to stay since the government is now encouraging it. Obviously they just did here. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Court Convicts Four Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 11:11am On Aug 30, 2019
stanley000:
you can go and die then rot in hell too. You think because someone is a criminal means he can't be useful in the future or you think the ppl that created that law were as dumb as your rotten brain Obasanjo went to prison and became a president, what does that tell you?? You are just a nonentity pained coz they have collected all your girlfriends and you are still in your Mama's basement, askingbfor which food to eat. Useless fool!!!
the person you quoted is a female.. So I wonder how her girlfriend can be taken?is she having a diick?..and not all convicts who serve prison terms are useful to the society... Some come out of prison and commit crimes worst than the previous one

1 Like

Re: Court Convicts Four Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by manontree: 11:12am On Aug 30, 2019
akinade28:
Patriotic Nigerians

The solution is in providing quality education and health with our commonwealth stolen by a select few that are not prosecuted

The leaders to provide economic activities that would eliminate idleness and the need for fraud. Fraud and its ilks are not fought by prisons and sticks but by building institutions to eliminate it.when people are hungry they would do whatever it takes to survive

That said, hardwork and honesty pays. We need to stop all these regardless of the circumstances

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Convicts Four Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by akinade28(f): 11:14am On Aug 30, 2019
stanley000:
you can go and die then rot in hell too. You think because someone is a criminal means he can't be useful in the future or you think the ppl that created that law were as dumb as your rotten brain Obasanjo went to prison and became a president, what does that tell you?? You are just a nonentity pained coz they have collected all your girlfriends and you are still in your Mama's basement, askingbfor which food to eat. Useless fool!!!
your post really tells me a lot about you. And FYI I'm a lady.

1 Like

Re: Court Convicts Four Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by roqrules04(m): 11:17am On Aug 30, 2019
akinade28:
Patriotic Nigerians

Only if the country's internet is shut down, that's when Fraud will end
Re: Court Convicts Four Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:20am On Aug 30, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/court-convicts-4-yahoo-boys-in-lagos/547x6lt.amp
funny banana arena called country.. Using illegality to to attain legality status.. All the so-called documents were obtained from the accused on illegal duties of stop and search, without warrant rather because extortions wasn't meant... Most people who make it to the headlines are just unfortunate perhaps as a result of greed, over confidence, snitched on etc...

The police and all now man several road blocks all over nation looking for random people who doesn't look like almajiri... Ofcourse once u are stopped u must pay something if not prison, paraded, or killed or all of the above..

Doing all of the above other economic and grievous crimes are ravaging the country unhindered...

Sometimes u ask ursef what exactly is wrong? Because no nation can survive like this too many wrongs too many...

You hardly find any person born in early 80s that want to or wish to live in naija or have their offsprings born there... The reason is simple this age bracket still saw a semblance of hope... But now hopes dashed...

The younger generations have been starved of adequate knowledge and saw nothing hence they believed nothing... Again not completely their fault..

Lemme stop here now..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Convicts Four Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:42am On Aug 30, 2019
Tarokboy:
If you watch closely, you would have noticed that there has been a determined and consistent clampdown of "G boys" by EFCC in Nigeria even before the "famous 80" catch by the FBI.Most definitely there is a coordinated drive by both security outfits to tackle this menace.

My take: There will be a reduction in the "activities of the boys" as many will go underground.However,as long as our value system continues its downward trajectory,unemployemnet persist,corruption and greed alive,the security guys need to prepare for a long fight.

P.S crime does not pay.
TAROKBOY.

true
Re: Court Convicts Four Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Slymonster(m): 11:43am On Aug 30, 2019
The comment in the front page makes me laugh. What do you want efcc to do. They have done their part. The boys plead guilty. There is something call plead bargain which reduce sentence. People need to learn that. Secondly even IBORI that stole billions from delta and was jailed in U.k is back home since... Yall wasting your time..

1 Like

Re: Court Convicts Four Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by ebby9z(m): 11:52am On Aug 30, 2019
They might as well leave yahoo boys instead of wasting tax payers money to be charging them to court and asking for ridiculous fines. 200k for yahoo boys with Benz. The community service sef won't be done. They will bribe someone in the hospital who will be signing for them.

I thought this country was serious about ending scam ni. Didnt know we were just fooling around
Re: Court Convicts Four Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Kayode7015: 11:55am On Aug 30, 2019
akinade28:
Patriotic Nigerians

If you don’t know about something stop commenting , what these guys paid before the court even declared 200k worth millions of naira
Re: Court Convicts Four Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Teaser4(m): 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
AnonymousIP:
MEME CREATORS ..... MEME LOADING !!!

CHECK THE PICTURE BELOW.
Gbolahan...graduate from the same dept, I sabi am wella ...post college we no close...last time I saw him was the day we wrote our last undergraduate exams... it is well
Re: Court Convicts Four Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by dochenaj: 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2019
akinade28:
Patriotic Nigerians
10 years minimum sentence.
Re: Court Convicts Four Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by dochenaj: 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2019
Npfn:
i pity you are you a judge no you just assume let me tell you thats there penalty thats you country law
Yahoo boy, speak English.

1 Like

Re: Court Convicts Four Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by dochenaj: 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
Npfn:
go and investigate him most of this people there are no concrete evidence or complainant our effcc should investigate well before taking to court
If the prosecution cannot prove their case, there should be no conviction.

A conviction, with or without years in prison is a huge dent on a person and a stigma that will follow them because they are now ex-convicts.

As a result no Judge will hand out a conviction without being convinced by the prosecution about the guilt of the defendant.

1 Like

Re: Court Convicts Four Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by dochenaj: 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2019
It is threads like this, that you know the Yahoo boys, their sympathizers, and the wannabes.

If EFCC was proactive, these kind of threads are places to visit to find people they will investigate.

1 Like

Re: Court Convicts Four Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by seguno2: 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
juman:
Yahoo yahoo is not our problem.
The problem is the bad leadership that fails to move the country forward.

Why do we have bad leadership

1 Like

Re: Court Convicts Four Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by ademoladeji(m): 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2019
akinade28:
Patriotic Nigerians

Would you have supported life imprisonment?
Re: Court Convicts Four Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Nthrone(m): 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
DesChyko:
While some are focused on ruining our image abroad, the other side is focused on damaging the country from within shocked

Las las I no know whether we go dey alright lipsrsealed

Relax las las we go dey alright. Na Niger we dey

1 Like

Re: Court Convicts Four Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by peace0813(f): 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2019
Re: Court Convicts Four Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
LoL, Yahoo lawon oremi them go do soapy for kirikiri

Re: Court Convicts Four Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2019
Tarokboy:
If you watch closely, you would have noticed that there has been a determined and consistent clampdown of "G boys" by EFCC in Nigeria even before the "famous 80" catch by the FBI.Most definitely there is a coordinated drive by both security outfits to tackle this menace.

My take: There will be a reduction in the "activities of the boys" as many will go underground.However,as long as our value system continues its downward trajectory,unemployemnet persist,corruption and greed alive,the security guys need to prepare for a long fight.

P.S crime does not pay.
TAROKBOY.

Unfortunately no one is modifying the laws. The max these jokers are getting is 6 months amd 200k fine. That's a slap on the wrist. The government is yet to do something that will make a BIG statement. Back in 85, idiagbon and Buhari were expecting drug peddlers. If ibb had not truncated that, maybe this moral spiral would have been arrested in its infancy.

Much much more needs to be done. No bankers or lawyers are being prosecuted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Help: My Father Just Lost Over 700k! / Serial Thief Caught In Nnewi, Tied Up (Photo, Video) / Prince Gwamnishu Harrison In N7 Million Kidney Disease & Transplant Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.