Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,945 members, 7,879,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:25 AM

Masturbation : Solution For Masturbation Is Here Now. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Masturbation : Solution For Masturbation Is Here Now. (322 Views)

Help, Masturbation Is A Destiny Killer! Never Let Anyone Deceive You! / ''masturbation Is Not A Sin " - Says Pastor Chris / 20 Reasons Why Masturbation Is Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation : Solution For Masturbation Is Here Now. by Yawabase: 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
AM 16 years old. I desperately need your advice. I am not living with my parents due to some circumstances.

My problem is masturbation, and I have been doing this for two or three years now. This act is affecting me seriously. All I think is sex. My concentration has dropped drastically and my academic work is suffering.

I use to be very intelligent, but not anymore. I have resorted to examination malpractices which I feel so bad about.

Please, I need your help urgently. I am ashamed of myself.

Name withheld.

Realising the fact that you need help is good. We must commend your courage for sharing your problem with us. It takes a lot of strength to summon such courage to do so, bearing in mind that masturbation is a secret habit that victims are ashamed of talking about freely.

Most teenagers, males or females, are confronted with the same challenge, but they find it difficult to open up. The reason is that at the stage of adolescence which starts from the age of 13 to 19 years young boys start going through changes in their bodies. Physically and emotionally, this is also applicable to girls as well due to the hormonal changes.

source for more https://yawabase..com/2019/08/masturbation-for-how-long-now-here-is.html

Re: Masturbation : Solution For Masturbation Is Here Now. by Best9000(m): 12:12am On Aug 30, 2019
1. You have to ressolve within yourself not to do it again 2.start seeing this act as an enemy and a life destroyer. 3. you must accept the fact that you cannot fight this beast with your own will and that you will be needing a greater force (which only found in Christ Jesus) 4. You have to get a trustworthy counsellor that you relate the issue to 5. watchout for things that will bring you back into it and delibrately avoid them(destroy every of such ignitions still in your possession) 6. mind the friends you keep(very important) avoid staying idle aod alone 7. engage yourself in soul lifting spiritual exercises like praying,bible study,praises and worship,fasting etc 8. believe that you can overcome 9. dont believe anyone trying to tell you that you cannot stop immediately cos this is a strategy of the devil to keep you glued to the act and giving you a kind of false relief. Cut it from the roots.

(1) (Reply)

End Time Alert By Adeboye / Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter / Skincare Formulation Physical Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.