Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,749 members, 7,898,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 04:35 PM

85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks (11279 Views)

Those Against Buhari’s Ministerial Position Are Crooks – Presidency / Top 3 Crooks Under The GEJ Administration You Want To See In Jail / Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by Ladytemi(f): 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2010
Think you need to backup your claims with some factual figures. You are showing undue animosity to people who are outside the country, we I can safely say that 95% of nigerians here are working hard to get what they want. You accuse us all of being angry because you are "stating the truth", but backup your claims and we will all listen and discuss.
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by bisiaet: 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2010
INVISIBLE must be a retard, u are the same person seeking advice for work permit oluwole papers .

Interesting!!!!!

That was why I asked him what did he meant by this thread?
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by r231(m): 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2010
guddsid:

on the NL home page it says 80% when i clicked on the link i found out that an extra 5% was added to the 80% lol . why now grin

grin grin grin
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by bidemi12(m): 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2010
I pray to God that one day Nigerians will open their eyes to the true damage our leaders have done to the country. It is not stolen wealth that is the problem but the gradual degradation of the nigerian mentality so much so that he/she cannot comprehend properly anymore. You think it is easy to be a crook here? I beg you please come and try it. Where is it easier? In a country where laws are effectively policed and enforced or where there is none? (nigeria). If you live in an environment where you have to bribe your way constantly and on a daily basis then you are a crook. I am guilty of that crime too when I was living there. . . .why? Because the nigerian environment encourages it, fertilizes it. . . . But please come and demand or give bribe here and see the consequences. If you like deny that you don't do it and I will remind you that if at anytime you use these words this week and are living in nigeria then you are a crook, settle, arrange, give am something, drop something. . . . . grin
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by Abrantie: 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2010
I like this OP, invisible man. He spits truth.
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by skyone(m): 1:07pm On Oct 27, 2010
@ Poster

I'm afraid you were very myopic in your view and i can understand you cant just see beyond your nose; anyway 'it's a pity that you were unable to understand that 80% development happening in Nigeria is as a result of social exposition and education gained from several disciplines abroad.

Education gained from abroad have tremendously enlightened many Nigerians in the past , today and still on going. Many, if not all Nigerians were living in the dark until they left Nigeria and that reflects widely on Nigeria's socio- economic development which has immensely changed  the mentality of our  ancestors in which all they knew then was to cultivate farm, enslave people, lobby for cheiftancy, marry 10 wives and drink palm wines.

I also disagree with you on the issue of what job people do here and there, i will say yes it's not the best life but better than anyone who steal from national property or kill before making a living in Nigeria. You need to understand  the meaning of economic migrants, it affects all nations not just Nigerians.
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by tkb417(m): 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2010
on the NL home page it says 80% when i clicked on the link i found out that an extra 5% was added to the 80% lol . why now

hehehehe
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by seye4nii(f): 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2010
Dude, ure just upset at your situation in life, thats what I see! Deceive urself all u want, your miserable financial situation is killing you and ure upset that those "Fuxcking Yankee Dudes" come home all the time and snatch up all those gals that wont even spit on u even if u paid them to splatter your face with slimy phlegm!!! Crazy talk like yours is not limited to only you, trust me; I've heard similar from my mom's family memebers . . . . I guess its a "Third World Bitterness" thing! People upset that their nephews was born in the United States instead of under some coconut tree in Buena Ventura. LMAO!

Dont worry, I bet once your visa application to Tahiti gets approved some of your anger will dissipate. . . . at least u'll get to eat from McDonalds /invisible i think u ar upset,,,,,,
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by kemisuga(f): 1:30pm On Oct 27, 2010
undecided undecided
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by seye4nii(f): 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2010
Its complex, but we need to tell youngsters the truth. They dont need to feel inferior because some gum chewing, earing hanging guys go around in dark shades chanting 'yo men' all around the place, not telling people the real situation.

dat is not 2ru, you tell the truth no one listen,
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by follyg: 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2010
Mr iNVISIBLE, since u claim ur figure was from people around you, you are a crook yourself since birds of the same feather flock together. It is an insult on the majority of hardworking nigerians. Western world is a multitasking environment where people work hard to make ends meet. Do u think the system is porous for everyone to be involve in dubious things. Check ur facts and use ur common sense instead of  allowing urself to suffer from acute diarrhoea of the mouth. nice day
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by adedayoone: 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2010
I usually dislike to comment when it seems like the poster is seeking attention but I'd make an exception here even though it seems thats what the poster is doing . This once i would contribute to making the status of this post a "hot topic ".Could be because i am bored or maybe its because i am tired of this blinded patriotism that some of us claim to have(a few weeks ago someone was crucified on NL because his post asked if people would like to come back to this world as a black man if given the chance; yes my fellow 9ja peeps tore the guy up saying different things ranging from his life must really suck and that he was a waste of semen and things [na una sabi oooo ; ocntinue fooling urseleves there] ) .

Ok back to poster are you stating a fact (in your mind) or are you asking a question, seeing that you deemed it fit to butress your statement i'd assume for some reason you think this is a fact , i guess you know the wrong set of nigerians , but lets say you are right (just for a second) then that means 80 - 85% percent of nigerians are crooks because they make that subset of nigerians outside , unless you have some kind of anger towards them because they have been smart enough to identify that their lives would be way better if they lived outside nigeria.

Yeah in your mind you would rather stay in nigeria and live a comfortable life and you have not applied for visa before (that means you are ignorant), whats the basis of your argument if you have never been outside nigeria. I've worked in both places and schooled in both places , different kinds of jobs mind you and i must say i was more comfortable working as a security man in the UK than i was while working in a bank in Nigeria. The only place i felt oppressed was in my own country. I admire your patriotism though , although it could be dangerous because it could also mean that you have lied to yourself to the pint where you cannot differentiate between truth and delusion.

Nigerians outside nigeria are still nigerians , because they live outside doesnt mean the nigerianess in them has disappeared, but we all cannot be crooks na (haba! ) that is rather extreme , please have an open mind and just just post for the sake of it , give us facts .
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by lite5(m): 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2010
The poster is jealous of you guys in diaspora, stop taking away their girls when next you visit Nigeria
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by seye4nii(f): 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2010
The poster is jealous of you guys in diaspora, stop taking away their girls when next you visit Nigeria

HE HASNT SEEN NOTHING YET, BYZ2MEN AR COMING DOWN FOR XMASS TAKE AWAY MR INVISIBLE U BETTER KEEP YR WOMAN INSIDE,,,,
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by OvieE: 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2010
Mr. Invisible is still emotionally unstable for being denied VISA so he decided to use his anger/frustration against Nigerians abroad. And I asked, who is doing the jobs in Nigeria that you claim we do in abroad? ANSWER THAT QUESTION.
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by Gamine(f): 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2010
85% of Nigerians ANYWHERE will swindle you, given the chance. Simples.
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by invisible2(m): 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2010
Gamine:

85% of Nigerians ANYWHERE will swindle you, given the chance. Simples.

Dont mind them, they are now playing Mr clean. Una sins will find you out. cool
OvieE:

Mr. Invisible is still emotionally unstable for being denied VISA so he decided to use his anger/frustration against Nigerians abroad. And I asked, who is doing the jobs in Nigeria that you claim we do in abroad? ANSWER THAT QUESTION.

Me denied visa, you wish! I will never go to any embassy. tongue

lite5:

How much them get na? Flashing a few dollars and running away. grin
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by seye4nii(f): 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2010
mr invisible u can still come 2 america without a visa all u need 2 do ask one of yr famileek to rap u inside ghana must go, and check u in on acompany to any available fligth to n?yk b4 u know u ar in yannnnky heheheheh??
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by invisible2(m): 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2010
seye4nii:

mr invisible u can still come 2 america without a visa all u need 2 do ask one of yr famileek to rap u inside ghana must go, and check u in on acompany to any available fligth to n?yk b4 u know u ar in yannnnky heheheheh??

Na so them take comot you? sorry o grin grin grin
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by seye4nii(f): 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2010
but remember,mr invisible dat [ owo gbe no dey smeeeel],,,,,,
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by seye4nii(f): 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2010
na molueeee i enter,,,,,my broda invisible
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by invisible2(m): 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2010
guddsid:

on the NL home page it says 80% when i clicked on the link i found out that an extra 5% was added to the 80% lol . why now  grin
see me see wahala o! Na me post am for homepage? Take out your frustrations elswhere jare, or jump into the nearest river, we wont miss you! tongue
seye4nii:

HE HASNT SEEN NOTHING YET, BYZ2MEN AR COMING DOWN FOR XMASS TAKE AWAY MR INVISIBLE U BETTER KEEP YR WOMAN INSIDE,,,,

Them no fit, which girl go like to live with crooks (apologies if you are not)
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by invisible2(m): 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2010
seye4nii:

na molueeee i enter,,,,,my broda invisible
I can now understand, next time try okada, e do take you through the desert cheesy
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by invisible2(m): 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2010
Abrantie:

I like this OP, invisible man. He spits truth.

You are welcome palsy.

9jauk:

INVISIBLE must be a retard, u are the same person seeking advice for work permit oluwole papers .

I made enquiries back then about travelling and never mentioned oluwole papers. that was before I realized its a waste of money. I am sitting pretty here, give me your account details make I send you some dollars grin grin (joking sha) Am having the fun of my life here on this thread! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by invisible2(m): 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2010
Guys, dont take me too seriously, I only want materials for the next chapter in my book, it has to do with diasporean crooks, the facts I gave are not too far from the truth. Feel free to ignore this if you do honest business abroad. For those thinking they are doing too well in another mans land, na one day your eye will open. Take small steps to return, Nigeria is not as bad as you make us believe.

I will be back, meanwhile make I go relax, I will first settle to a gallon of chilling fresh palm wine brought down ten minutes ago from a fresh palm tree. There is an assortment of bush meat here in front of me, well cooked, fried and garnished bush meat grin then there is this wonderful, young , BUSTY,African queen waiting in my hideout, calling me since 2 hours ago, telling me she finished the edikaikong soup with enough mangala fish, orisirisi, meat and amala! Who says I will ever leave naija? Never ever. grin grin grin
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by invisible2(m): 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2010
And to think this my thread attracted the creme de la cream of Nairaland celebrities amazed me, grin
I was surprised to read views from Debosky, Dayokanu among other heavyweights. Una welcome jare, dont mind those cursing me, by the time I welcome them here with enough African goodies, they will know am not talking to spite them or annoy them, if they do honest business. I love honesty, I dont condone crookery.
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by seye4nii(f): 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2010
Them no fit, which girl go like to live with crooks (apologies if you are not[color=#006600][/color] @INVISIBLE,,,SE PE WONLENU NBE LESO<<,,,,
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by Abrantie: 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2010
Invisible!, make you come Accra see how some of these foolish 85% dey show off. It's quite embarrassing. Just a couple of days ago, a black 2010 Infiniti FX 35, plastic still on seats, with driver on cell passed me and I noticed the tag "Abuja -- Center of Excellence" (btw, isn't that Lagos' motto too?).

Any way, by the time I reached the mall, the car was parked in reverse, smack in front, music blasting loudly and one of the driver's friends standing in front of the ride, with Yankees baseball cap corked to the side, gesturing "yo, yo, damn,  meinn dis is fresh yo, ". I honestly wanted to walk up and slap him, but dude was armed-robber big so I chilled.

Now tell me, what are the chances the guy HONESTLY earned 40,000 USD to buy the car? Then pay an additional 10,000 USD of his honestly earned money to ship and clear it in Nigeria? Very little.
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by atampakoeg(f): 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2010
It is utter rubbish to think that anyone who talk about the "truth" in the diaspora needs visa. That is not only childish, it shows exactly what the poster is saying.

Visa ko, visa ni.

Te hehehe Crooks.
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by seye4nii(f): 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2010
@ABRANTIE<<<<<<WAT IS UR PROBLEM
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by Bankong: 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2010
The postar must be a failour and does not know that those in the diaspora walked up the ladder in a hard way against the odds of racism, hate, no god father etc. and won. cool
Re: 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2010
atampakoeg:

It is utter rubbish to think that anyone who talk about the "truth" in the diaspora needs visa. That is not only childish, it shows exactly what the poster is saying.

Visa ko, visa ni.

Te hehehe Crooks.
Na kolomentality dey worry them !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dual Citizens Have No Future In Any Elective Office In Nigeria? / Osinbajo At Yoruba Tennis Club 90th Anniversary Lecture (pics) / Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.