Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,655 members, 7,889,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:01 AM

How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? (38698 Views)

Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically / Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup / Wizkid Excites Me Musically– Singer Magixx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by BackToLife: 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
Gboliwe:
Which of them is married to the older Yoruba lady?

That's the one I love. I love the way he stands for his wife always. I love how he protects her. I love how he makes the world know he loves her.
Don't mind those useless senseless tribalists that wanted Peter to forsake the girl that lifted them all up from gutter. Worst ingrate selfish tribalism-blinded souls on Earth. The whole useless tribe have abandoned Peter and drained him of all emotion and support. No soul could excel with the massive telepathy negative energy and evil wish the useless Igbo tribe has for him, just wishing to see him fail so that they can still blame the innocent wife. Whereas, they shower Paul with all the emotional supports and excessive good will, how won't he write better song and thrive.

2 Likes

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Gboliwe: 8:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
BackToLife:
Don't mind those useless senseless tribalists that wanted Peter to forsake the girl that lifted them all up from gutter. Worst ingrate selfish tribalism-blinded souls on Earth. The whole useless tribe have abandoned Peter and drained him of all emotion and support. No soul could excel with the massive telepathy negative energy and evil wish the useless Igbo tribe has for him, just wishing to see him fail so that they can still blame the innocent wife. Whereas, they shower Paul with all the emotional supports and excessive good will, how won't he write better song and thrive.

Don't ever quote me with your hate filled soul ever again.

Avoid me! angry

4 Likes

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by lawmani: 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
Paul is P-square while Peter is an impostor!

4 Likes

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by hybridblood07(m): 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
I fear women oh. It will be hard for a woman to convince me to turn my back against my blood unless its JuJu
coluka:

Fear the power of women
Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by doublewisdom: 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
Gboliwe:

Avoid me! angry
Chai! grin

1 Like

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by BackToLife: 7:46am On Aug 31, 2019
Gboliwe:

Avoid me! angry
If you are one of the useless igbos too, to hell with you too. Horrible painful death to all of you!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Shares Stunning Photos Of Her. / Ini Edo And Her Hot Legs Wow In New Photos / Toolz Flaunts Bikini Body, Shares New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.