Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,121 members, 7,900,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:45 AM

TV Adventurer, Bear Grylls, Gets Stung By Harmful Bee While On Set - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TV Adventurer, Bear Grylls, Gets Stung By Harmful Bee While On Set (345 Views)

Harrysong's Ex-Wife Alex On Set Of Destiny Etiko Production / Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' / Mercy Johnson Turns Fufu Seller On Set (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TV Adventurer, Bear Grylls, Gets Stung By Harmful Bee While On Set by Zouzer: 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2019
Popular TV adventurer, Bear Grylls, was rushed to medical care after he was stung by a bee, while filming his TV series, Treasure Island.

The 45-year-old father of three was travelling by a boat with the TV show's participants on a remote island when he was stung. He was feared to have gone into anaphylactic shock due to his allergy to bees stings.

The brain surgeon who attended to Bear Grylls said: ''I think that Bear is an impressive guy. He understands his task at hand and knows what he has to achieve.''

''The irony of Bear the survivor being stung, having the potential of an allergic reaction, and needing to be treated with an EpiPen, was a bizarre moment. That was crazy!''

His show, Treasure Island, which will start airing next month, consists of 12 contestants trying their luck to survive on the series with a £100,000 cash prize to the winner.

Among the contestants are a 75-year-old-grandmother, a former reality star, a pediatric neurosurgeon.

https://premiumjournal..com/2019/08/tv-adventurer-bear-grylls-gets-stung-by-harmful-bee-while-on-set.html?m=1

Re: TV Adventurer, Bear Grylls, Gets Stung By Harmful Bee While On Set by pappybarry(m): 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2019
I love this guy's show. When I'm not watching his show, I'm on Vskit

(1) (Reply)

Short Review On Frozen 2 / Which Group Were The Best Movie Fighters For The Last Decade? / Dog Understanding Igbo Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.