Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,115 members, 7,880,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:43 PM

Migration: The Long Road To Canada - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Migration: The Long Road To Canada (38901 Views)

I Spent 2 Months On Road To Libya — Anambra Lady Trafficked By Facebook Friend / Traffic On Abuja-Keffi Expressway As Army Blocks Road To Stop Shiites (Photos) / Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Migration: The Long Road To Canada by ESSOHEngineers: 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2019
We intend to greatly explore the business and investment opportunities there.
Re: Migration: The Long Road To Canada by AdonaiAluminium: 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2019
Me sef I go soon migrate

Contact us for all your roofing jobs, roof maintenance services, insulated roofing sheets and panels etc
Re: Migration: The Long Road To Canada by DameB(f): 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2019
Sirmuel1:
Home my Home, when shall I see my Home? embarassed

Nigeria is my Father's land, Canada is my Home! kiss

grin grin
Re: Migration: The Long Road To Canada by victorazyvictor(m): 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2019
MrCounselor:

OK, where's it located at?

Area 10 Abuja closed to American embassy, opp Chelsea hotel beside Ship house Abuja.
Re: Migration: The Long Road To Canada by Nreebge: 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
It's Australia or nothing !
If you are with me !
Let me see your hands.

6 Likes

Re: Migration: The Long Road To Canada by Awe4luv(m): 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2019
as for me I just have a question, pls if u travel to canada using a visiting/tourist visa, I understand u need to have a resident permit to get a job there, but my question is after like 2 years of living there can't u apply for this permanent resident of a thing while already there...?, 2. wouldn't it be much more easier that way rather than doing the Express entry from Nigeria.....

I need help with those questions thanks.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Migration: The Long Road To Canada by Damisam93(m): 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
[quote author=careytommy37 post=81762954]sco pa tu mana[/quote

Lazy youth want to travel...make dem pass now I dey wait]
Re: Migration: The Long Road To Canada by Lonestar124: 6:16pm On Aug 30, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I'm planning to relocate too. This country hard.

Too many opportunities abound over there.
Which country is in your mind now?
Re: Migration: The Long Road To Canada by Obudupikin: 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2019
Thinkfree:
A very nice country once I'm one with my skills acquisition I will be their

Which skill you deh learn.
Re: Migration: The Long Road To Canada by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2019
Lonestar124:
Which country is in your mind now?
Australia, Canada, Germany, New Zealand.

1 Like

Re: Migration: The Long Road To Canada by DexterousOne(m): 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I'm planning to relocate too. This country hard.

Too many opportunities abound over there.

Never knew you were one to migrate

I thought you liked it here
Re: Migration: The Long Road To Canada by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
DexterousOne:

Never knew you were one to migrate

I thought you liked it here
Bros economy hard.
Re: Migration: The Long Road To Canada by DexterousOne(m): 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Bros economy hard.

Thays true

But this jaapa levels go get as e be if this trend continues for another 10 years
Re: Migration: The Long Road To Canada by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
chillychill:

Baba put me inside bag wen u dey go abeg
no wahala dear just package ur things let's begin to ball out of this shit hole
Re: Migration: The Long Road To Canada by planetx: 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
Canada is overrated, it is hard to believe until you get there. You guys are just going to turn white Canadians to white supremacists gradually, how many of you can Canada take without changing the country's demographics.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Migration: The Long Road To Canada by Lonestar124: 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Australia, Canada, Germany, New Zealand.
Good countries, i don't just like countries that is frequented by foriegners especially for a new traveller, you have to wear hard skin to absolve excesses coming from the indigenes of the nation.

Among the four countries you listed i will consider New zealand because of the low frequence of foriegners.

God will help you to get there.
Re: Migration: The Long Road To Canada by damzy88: 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2019
planetx:
Canada is overrated, it is hard to believe until you get there. You guys are just going to turn white Canadians to white supremacists gradually, how many of you can Canada take without changing the country's demographics.
So which country is cool. Kindly tell us. smiley
Re: Migration: The Long Road To Canada by Penboy: 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
Abeg... Please who knows the medical route for doctors who want to migrate to Canada..

1 Like

Re: Migration: The Long Road To Canada by planetx: 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
damzy88:
So which country is cool. Kindly tell us. smiley
You figure that out yourself, just giving my opinion on this Canada hysteria among Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Migration: The Long Road To Canada by damzy88: 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
planetx:
You figure that out yourself, just giving my opinion on this Canada hysteria among Nigerians.
Are you sure you are not already processing it? grin
Re: Migration: The Long Road To Canada by planetx: 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2019
Sunofgod:
Canada dey hustle Nigerians with fake hope.......I don't blame them.
Lol fake hope is an understatement.
Re: Migration: The Long Road To Canada by novelbuks(m): 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2019
Hello friends, please I need some advice. I graduated with a low GPA(2.7/5.0) in Environmental Engineering, and I've been unhappy. I'm currently serving and I need to know. I want to leave Nigeria for Europe or Australia, and I have access to some money for that.
I want to know if it is wiser to start university all over again, or to further this engineering degree, considering working to finance my studies. Will I be able to get a job there after my masters degree? Considering my low 2.2 during bachelors'?I'd appreciate help from you all, thanks.
Re: Migration: The Long Road To Canada by Paige001(f): 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2019
Dandsome:
If care is not taken, One day Nigeria will be empty
i swear
Re: Migration: The Long Road To Canada by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2019
Lonestar124:
Good countries, i don't just like countries that is frequented by foriegners especially for a new traveller, you have to wear hard skin to absolve excesses coming from the indigenes of the nation.

Among the four countries you listed i will consider New zealand because of the low frequence of foriegners.

God will help you to get there.
Amen
Re: Migration: The Long Road To Canada by ImDStar: 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
Hmm
Re: Migration: The Long Road To Canada by Cantonese: 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
helinues:
What majority of people don't know is Canada visa is hard to get compared to Us visa

Nnna heh, Canada Na better country to relocate to.. Upon their proximity to violents neighbours USA and Mexico , you can never read mass shootings or sort..

What you need to know is that no nation's visa is hard to get. All you need are correct papers and answer questions correctly. But I am one of those who believe that there is great wealth here are opportunities abound.
Abeg no spend 1.5 million leave your country when you can use the same money to grow very wealthy here.

2 Likes

Re: Migration: The Long Road To Canada by horlakay(m): 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2019
Nreebge:
It's Australia or nothing !
If you are with me !
Let me see your hands.
If aussie deny u, u will lose more than half a million. Visa fee alone i's almost 600 dolls nw.......goodluck tho grin
Re: Migration: The Long Road To Canada by chillychill(f): 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2019
AccessME:
no wahala dear just package ur things let's begin to ball out of this shit hole

Pack which things.. Baba leave luggage just put me inside ur bag I'll b looking for things wen I get dere abeg
Re: Migration: The Long Road To Canada by DexterousOne(m): 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2019
planetx:

Over the next two decades
The demographics will change even more drastically than it already has

Nothing wrong with that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can The Holder Of Uk Visa Travel To Other Eu Countries? Like Schengen? / Woman Runs Into Church To Escape Mob Action After Hitting Okada Rider. Photos / My Southern California Odyssey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.