Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,591 members, 7,944,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:26 AM

Can You Sing Like MJ? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Can You Sing Like MJ? (549 Views)

Ghanaian Singer, Juliet Kwakye's Sing-A-Thon Turns Into Sleep Marathon! / Which Song Would You Sing At Karaoke's Night? / An Artist That Sing Like ASAKE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Sing Like MJ? by Corroro: 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
Can you sing or dance very well? This post is for you.

As we all know yesterday was the birthday to the Late Micheal Jackson a.k.a King of Pop, his posthumous birthday was celebrated all over the world and short video creating platform Vskit in this moment have started a challenge titled #SingLikeMJ, where fans are asked to create amazing short videos showing how they could sing or dance like M.J.
The person with the highest likes wins and is rewarded with amazing .

1 Like

Re: Can You Sing Like MJ? by saxby(f): 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2019
Yessss I can sing and dance, definitely not like MJ but I want to win something from Vskit too

1 Like

Re: Can You Sing Like MJ? by thatkindthing: 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2019
This is a challenge I should take part in, if not for anything for the love of MJ, that guy was indeed a music genius.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sing Like MJ? by sureinfo: 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2019
Happy posthumous birthday to the legend, I stan. It's a good thing Vskit are doing by celebrating him, that shows they don't just recognize but also value talent.
Re: Can You Sing Like MJ? by sureinfo: 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2019
saxby:
Yessss I can sing and dance, definitely not like MJ but I want to win something too
if you want to win something download the app and register, make your own short video and you might get lucky wink
Re: Can You Sing Like MJ? by koskilala: 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2019
So many challenges going on lately and people have been winning gifts, I pray one day it will be my turn too.
Re: Can You Sing Like MJ? by AmadorSays: 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
Yeeee, I've seen the last guys video on twitter, that guy got mad moves.Vskit be generating great talents
Re: Can You Sing Like MJ? by pappybarry(m): 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2019
Why does good people die quick? I still miss MJ. Anyway, Vskit is like a goto app where one's fantasies come through. grin. That guy is feeling like mJ already
Re: Can You Sing Like MJ? by Realboygenius(m): 7:11am On Sep 01, 2019
Nobody can do it better than MJ. It's good see that Vskit is bringing back his memory.
Re: Can You Sing Like MJ? by Corroro: 10:28pm On Sep 01, 2019
thats good, you musnt beat him or sing more than him to register on Vskit o i advise you hurry and do so
saxby:
Yessss I can sing and dance, definitely not like MJ but I want to win something from Vskit too
Re: Can You Sing Like MJ? by Corroro: 10:28pm On Sep 01, 2019
no doubt he was the best of his time, just download the Vskit app, register and drop your challenge too.
thatkindthing:
This is a challenge I should take part in, if not for anything for the love of MJ, that guy was indeed a music genius.
Re: Can You Sing Like MJ? by Corroro: 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2019
yeah big time, remember they are a very good platform to showcase your talents
sureinfo:
Happy posthumous birthday to the legend, I stan. It's a good thing Vskit are doing by celebrating him, that shows they don't just recognize but also value talent.
Re: Can You Sing Like MJ? by Corroro: 10:34pm On Sep 01, 2019
it can be your turn too, of a truth there are so many challenges on vskit, just download the app and take part in any of them and you might be a winner too.
koskilala:
So many challenges going on lately and people have been winning gifts, I pray one day it will be my turn too.

(1) (Reply)

Ka Anyi Na Ayo BY Phyno Ft. Teni / Download MP3: Yomi Blaze Ft Picazo X Trod - Lollipop / Kheengz Ft. Erigga – Kala Kala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.