Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,600 members, 7,914,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:18 AM

Femi Fani Kayode Finally Speaks On Being Accused Of Hating Northerners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani Kayode Finally Speaks On Being Accused Of Hating Northerners (304 Views)

Femi Fani Kayode Finally Blocks Comments / BREAKING!!! Femi Fani-kayode Finally Joins APC / American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Femi Fani Kayode Finally Speaks On Being Accused Of Hating Northerners by Nwanehomiracle: 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
The Nigerian Minister of Aviation under the Goodluck Jonathan administration, Femi Fani-Kayode, has denied the alleged motion by some northerners that hates the north.

Speaking on the allegation through his twitter handle, he clearly stated that someone said he hates the north. He explained in his tweets that it is a false claim he hates any northerner.

This is false. I do not hate the north: I love the north as I do the south and MB and I want to make it a better place. I will, however, say this: any notable northern leader that attacks the south will get a response from me. For that, I have no apology.

The Minister of Aviation under the Goodluck Jonathan administration, Femi Fani-Kayode, has denied the alleged motion by some northerners that hates the north.
Speaking on the allegation through his twitter handle, Continue reading >>> https://www.wegistafrica.com/2019/07/femi-fani-kayode-finally-speaks-on.html

(1) (Reply)

There May Be No Need Attacking South African Investment In Nigeria. / All South African Businesses In Nigeria Deserved To Be Shut Down – Orji Uzor Kal / 2020-2022 Will Be Challenging, FG Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.