Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,298 members, 7,910,561 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 11:56 AM

Human Trafficking: Edo State Highest Hit In Nigeria - Attorney-general - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Human Trafficking: Edo State Highest Hit In Nigeria - Attorney-general (9502 Views)

Human Trafficking: Edo Task Force Arrests Man, Girlfriend For Selling Their One / Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General / Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human Trafficking: Edo State Highest Hit In Nigeria - Attorney-general by cooooooks(m): 11:27pm On Aug 30, 2019
Tell us something we don't already know.

Even in the 80s, Edo was the ripe ground from where they took women to Italy.
Re: Human Trafficking: Edo State Highest Hit In Nigeria - Attorney-general by EdiAbali: 11:29pm On Aug 30, 2019
sylve11:

stop talking shiiit. after edo state, call the rest of eastern states. angry cool

After Edo State it's Delta state and their neighbors

The Easterners don't do human trafficking

1 Like

Re: Human Trafficking: Edo State Highest Hit In Nigeria - Attorney-general by 12345baba(m): 12:17am On Aug 31, 2019
We already know
Re: Human Trafficking: Edo State Highest Hit In Nigeria - Attorney-general by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 31, 2019
thats true , I mean this guys deliberately allow themselves to be trafficked,every family in Edo state wants atleast one of its sons or daughters to be citizens of a foreing country, they will use any means to do it.

1 Like

Re: Human Trafficking: Edo State Highest Hit In Nigeria - Attorney-general by naijacentric(m): 1:20am On Aug 31, 2019
Oneblacknation:
Wow
its funny how their efficient police force neva sees dem. But i love their media dey work hand in the hand with the ritualist deh cover it up. Shows there is evil everywhere but i wonder why many nigerians see America as heaven. May yahweh help us
Re: Human Trafficking: Edo State Highest Hit In Nigeria - Attorney-general by naijacentric(m): 1:24am On Aug 31, 2019
EdiAbali:

That's is why if I see Africans talking of slavery I don't take them seriously.

We started slavery and slave trade ,
We are still doing it indirectly today.

We get problem.

I thought Oba of Benin is the most powerful man in Edo State?
He is not making use of the power well.
At least Edo State should have been the most organized state in Southern Nigeria
God bless you oba of benin is just an over rated king na hin people dey hype am nothing special i argued with somebody dat sultan get power pass am politically. If the spiritual controls the physical oba of benin is a scam. That's how dey said he doesn't travel dat benin would scatter yet he went to abuja benin stood.

1 Like

Re: Human Trafficking: Edo State Highest Hit In Nigeria - Attorney-general by naijacentric(m): 2:21am On Aug 31, 2019
Oneblacknation:

Black Satanists have made the whole world for Black people a sh1t hole. Not one African nation is truly independent of itself. And the weird thing is that it's not white supremacy suppressing our greatness as a race it's the satanic black vampire pedophiles. They use the white man to keep us down. Black Satanists created the Caucasian as a weapon of war. It's the history of Babylon. Read my posts and understand we must repent from the wickedness of our ancestors.

you are right also but i feel we are our own enemies too we have shining lights amongst us but we don't value them instead we love our oppressors. Or could fela be right dat 500 years of slavery is the problem or as Malcolm x said the most brain washed people are africans. If we check frivolities we are ahead but innovative things we are far behind so we let the Caucasians with our consent treat us anyhow
Re: Human Trafficking: Edo State Highest Hit In Nigeria - Attorney-general by Afonja007: 3:55am On Aug 31, 2019
Puzzidick419:
Ftc
Edo and Italy
5&6
Someone should quote me with that Zuma meme

Re: Human Trafficking: Edo State Highest Hit In Nigeria - Attorney-general by Afonja007: 4:00am On Aug 31, 2019
EdiAbali:
If Edo State make 50%
Then Delta State will make 40%
Ondo, Anambra and Akwa Ibom will share the rest
anambra girls follow Libya to go to Italy ?this the biggest joke of the century ,igbo guys in Europe went there with plane not to talk of anambra person going to Libya enroute to Italy,na only Benin girls I dey see for Italy ooh when I went to bologna italy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Human Trafficking: Edo State Highest Hit In Nigeria - Attorney-general by Afonja007: 4:05am On Aug 31, 2019
Edo story state population 5 million 2,5 million are outside Nigeria Edo state supposed to look like bankok because bankok was built with prostitution money

1 Like

Re: Human Trafficking: Edo State Highest Hit In Nigeria - Attorney-general by TreasureJunky: 5:01am On Aug 31, 2019
Iseee [/color]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Oba a gha tokpere
Re: Human Trafficking: Edo State Highest Hit In Nigeria - Attorney-general by odigbosky(m): 5:25am On Aug 31, 2019
naijacentric:
God bless you oba of benin is just an over rated king na hin people dey hype am nothing special i argued with somebody dat sultan get power pass am politically. If the spiritual controls the physical oba of benin is a scam. That's how dey said he doesn't travel dat benin would scatter yet he went to abuja benin stood.

What's a king without his people. If his own people don't hype him and revere him what essence does he has. He is King over his people and a king should be able to command respect of his people. Come to Benin and see how a King is respected.
E sure me die say u no get king

1 Like

Re: Human Trafficking: Edo State Highest Hit In Nigeria - Attorney-general by blowjohn(m): 7:05am On Aug 31, 2019
odigbosky:

What's a king without his people. If his own people don't hype him and revere him what essence does he has. He is King over his people and a king should be able to command respect of his people. Come to Benin and see how a King is respected.

Don't mind that guy. Am not from Benin but his statement is utter trash.
Why won't the sultan wield more power politically when it's the north that has been in control since?
By the way why didn't he say spiritualy?

2 Likes

Re: Human Trafficking: Edo State Highest Hit In Nigeria - Attorney-general by itu404(m): 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
Cosmatikka:
Why won't Edo be highest in human trafficking wen d only achievement Oshiomole could show after 8yrs as governor is d lady he trafficked from another country in d name of marriage.
Meanwhile, has anyone seen them together in d last 6mnths?
This is the state that the short devil ruled for 8yrs, yet he couldn't change anything.
Monetary spirit how could you asked if they have been seen together. too low for you, bro.
Re: Human Trafficking: Edo State Highest Hit In Nigeria - Attorney-general by naijacentric(m): 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2019
odigbosky:

mr king defender has it brought development to benin because na only una get king for naija. Abegi!
Re: Human Trafficking: Edo State Highest Hit In Nigeria - Attorney-general by Cosmatikka: 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2019
itu404:

Monetary spirit how could you asked if they have been seen together. too low for you, bro.
It is monitoring, not monetary. Too high for you bro
Re: Human Trafficking: Edo State Highest Hit In Nigeria - Attorney-general by odigbosky(m): 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2019
naijacentric:
mr king defender has it brought development to benin because na only una get king for naija. Abegi!

Shayb ur town that does not have a king is still more developed. My king is doing everything to make sure the state is developed. Hold your politicians responsible for underdevelopment

1 Like

Re: Human Trafficking: Edo State Highest Hit In Nigeria - Attorney-general by naijacentric(m): 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
Oneblacknation:

The police aren't police they are Freemasons the knights who sheild the child raping priesthoods. The community policing is full of church pedophiles who are the ones committing the kidnapping. Just imagine community policing is thousands of people in a city working under cover in their everyday clothing, jogging, walking digs and just standing on corners with their cellphones texting the people running it. The people running it are the police and mayors Child sacrifice is a religious sanctioned practiced protected by the state mafia. They got a gay mafia in power and a gay mob of LGBT on the streets. This is how it's done in every Western European country including some colonies.

Wake up out your your slumber

true a lot of shady weird stuf going down its funny how many people don't know about it.This world is so complex i wonder how one should live with all this rubbish knowing one cant end it its so sad!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Who Survive Boko Haram Still Face Neglect, Abuse - Amnesty / Why I Allowed 52 Men Had Sex With Me During Cult Initiation(picture) / Man Murders 86-year-old Woman Over Witchcraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.