Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,468 members, 7,917,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:00 AM

Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) (57700 Views)

Davido Meets Yeo Pogba, Paul Pogba's Mother (Photos) / Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by AliyuSIDI(m): 3:46am On Aug 31, 2019
Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by wink2015(m): 3:53am On Aug 31, 2019
RIP
Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by anonimi: 3:54am On Aug 31, 2019
seguno2:
Bringing IPO.B into your comment puts you on the same level with the person you are calling unreasonable.
Should you not be flocking together with him
as birds of a feather

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10052963_1404099759628228808010995492101526360405261485434298202222119560njpeg4a36d2a6e1be0fb8e542bdaadc6bc878jpegjpegf75f019415eb194eac0ea62036233172_jpegca211887ef5f133df6f617e99d9a1a87

1 Like

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 4:38am On Aug 31, 2019
kayusely70:
God rest the soul of 'POPE', the pioneer of one-man band in Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Amen
Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by hightempo(m): 4:50am On Aug 31, 2019
May her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 5:09am On Aug 31, 2019
If your mother live to 92, you're supposed to be grateful to God not crying openly, when you go inside your room you can shed tears. God has done you well uncle Saka, RIP mama.
Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by asmovic(m): 5:10am On Aug 31, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Afeez does it well for the cameras.
But he looks like he is more pained by the funeral costs.

Because no sane person will show such grief because of the death of a 92-year old.

what ever you take, stop it. it is affecting your reasoning.
Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by Dbeautifulme(f): 5:20am On Aug 31, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Because no sane person will show such grief because of the death of a 92-year old.

Loooolz....walahi my guy you no well
Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41am On Aug 31, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

MTN contributed, Likely 9mobile sent some welcome back pack
Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 5:58am On Aug 31, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You bad oooo...
You well so?
Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by jibril4oke(m): 6:23am On Aug 31, 2019
R . I . P mum
Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by MoIbrahim: 7:03am On Aug 31, 2019
You see signs funeral extravaganza there? You think its everyone that waste money to bury their dead? Money they never showed the person while alive

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

1 Like

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by AdonaiAluminium: 7:11am On Aug 31, 2019
Mama don port go to heaven

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services etc
Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by midolian(m): 7:55am On Aug 31, 2019
Mizwisdom:
If your mother live to 92, you're supposed to be grateful to God not crying openly, when you go inside your room you can shed tears. God has done you well uncle Saka, RIP mama.
abegi, na so e easy?

Mtchewww
Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by teesugar(f): 8:49am On Aug 31, 2019
midolian:
My mother, the only one I can wholeheartedly give my share of heaven to.

Thought I had no tears left in my eyes until I lost my mum. I understand how Saka feels.

Of course, you would do anything to get the likes from the unreasonable ones on this forum...

I just want you to know this is dry and very unnecessary......plus this is not an IPOB funeral where you spend all your life savings.
Don't mind the yeye boy! Always thinking upside down for likes. He is becoming so dry these days.

1 Like

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:49am On Aug 31, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

By their thoughts pattern you know them. Unreasonable indomie generation. Shallow thinking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2019
Mizwisdom:
sad.Wrong! Totally wrong. Orisa bi iya o si..

1 Like

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by Richardolisa: 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
Bad mouth
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2019
Why is this man's compound looking like an abandoned place in a bush in the middle of nowhere with all his endorsements? undecided
Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
sad.Wrong! Totally wrong. Orisa bi iya o si..

Your mother is not God, she's a human being, every body is a visitor on earth, if you realize this you will know that living for 92 years should be a celebration of life. When you enter your room, you can cry as much as you like. I know it's painful but she has seen her great grand children,she has achieved a long life, it's more than a blessing, it's still painful but there's a reason to appreciate God for long life He gave to her
Re: Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos) by mozzking: 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
midolian:
My mother, the only one I can wholeheartedly give my share of heaven to.

Thought I had no tears left in my eyes until I lost my mum. I understand how Saka feels.

Of course, you would do anything to get the likes from the unreasonable ones on this forum...

I just want you to know this is dry and very unnecessary......plus this is not an IPOB funeral where you spend all your life savings.

lol, niga u savage

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Steps Out To Worship God In This Outfit (Photos) / Laycon Dazed As Erica Shows Up At Dorathy's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.