Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,651 members, 7,882,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

She - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She (2965 Views)

He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out / "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User / "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She by earthsync(f): 8:56am On Aug 31, 2019
Girl pestering boyfriend for something calls her a broke whøre, Girl barely ask boyfriend for thinks says she's got a main guy and she is a whóre undecided What's wrong with these guys on nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: She by generationz(f): 9:13am On Aug 31, 2019
Cruz889:
hi niralanders, I chiked DS girl for months before I later got the chance to become her boy friend since then we have been going out on dates but not for once she has ever asked for anything from me. then early this week she begged me to campaign for her to win miss grandee Nigerian on Instagram. please niralanders this is the first time she has asked me something so help me cheer her
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1j6gjjFR-t/?igshid=8k0s81fs7wvh
feel free to suggest how I can do more I really love her

Op, don't let what those men up there said get to you.

They are just bitter and angry.

Most of them have never experienced a relationship where the lady didn't killvthem with demands and still cheated.

They are just pushing their insecurities on you.

I'll vote for your babe. Goodluck to her.

2 Likes

Re: She by Cruz889(m): 10:36am On Aug 31, 2019
goodnewscliff:
Will only click that link of she's ur riri...... My 10 mb want to finish
yap bro she is
Re: She by kense88: 10:38am On Aug 31, 2019
franchasng:
Her main boyfriend is financially okay than you, so enjoy the freebie while it last but know that you are one of her boyfriends, and u are already helping to prepare her to meet older rich clients, well done sah wink
Over wisdom dey worry this guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She by Cruz889(m): 10:42am On Aug 31, 2019
earthsync:
Girl pestering boyfriend for something calls her a broke whøre, Girl barely ask boyfriend for thinks says she's got a main guy and she is a whóre undecided What's wrong with these guys on nairaland?

thank you. I don't really understand some peoples opinion on the issue bad compliment always. all the same I appreciate every one
Re: She by Cruz889(m): 10:43am On Aug 31, 2019
generationz:

Op, don't let what those men up there said get to you.

They are just bitter and angry.

Most of them have never experienced a relationship where the lady didn't killvthem with demands and still cheated.

They are just pushing their insecurities on you.

I'll vote for your babe. Goodluck to her.
thank you so much
Re: She by Cruz889(m): 10:47am On Aug 31, 2019
nicepoker101:
Op you are the assistant boyfriend. Kudos grin
okey I am kul with it
I will really appreciate If you like and comment thank you https://www.instagram.com/p/B1j6gjjFR-t/?igshid=8k0s81fs7wvh
Pls like and comment
Re: She by dollytino4real(f): 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2019
Ekakamba:

Which will you offer for that amount?
u choose den I will offer
Re: She by Cruz889(m): 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

This My Girl At Even After She'll Say Sorry. / What Should I Do In This Situation? / Need Help On Office Romance Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.