Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,485 members, 7,885,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:29 PM

When A Lady Says I Know What I Want. How Do You React As A Guy??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Says I Know What I Want. How Do You React As A Guy??? (452 Views)

35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says / My First Sex Xperience With A Girl I No Longer Want, How Do I Run? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When A Lady Says I Know What I Want. How Do You React As A Guy??? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2019
I can only date you if you plan on settling down in the next few months.

I don't date guys without a car or house .

I earn big and can only date a guy earning more than me. Etc.

These are examples of how girls say i know what i want. As a guy how would you react or behave
Re: When A Lady Says I Know What I Want. How Do You React As A Guy??? by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 31, 2019
Just tell her u care only for pucci that she can date any guy she wants... But you'll be her mechanic..
That is, her servicer... Free servicing... And free for her friends and female relations.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Break-up Poem Ever On Netflix's "Someone Great" 2019 Movie / The Golden Law For Relationship-situationship / Why Do People Feel Monogamous Guys Are Mumu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.