Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:47 AM

Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. (4018 Views)

Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? / Girlfriends Are Selfish / Girlfriends Are Liabilities!!! (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
IamPlato:
Wife Yes, girlfriend No
wives were once girlfriends... girlfriends should become wives. #DATEWITHSENSE.
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
chenzen:
wives were once girlfriends... girlfriends should become wives. #DATEWITHSENSE.
.. When a fool thinks he's making sense,this is what you see.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by Truthsbitter: 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
chenzen:
my threads usually are for those who "THINK" I m not talking to kids here... the youngest amongst u should be at least 18+, I expect some persons to use at least 45% of their intelligence quotient to figure out how this thread can be applied.
I actually did waste my time on you..
You're completely gone...you couldn't even come up with anything logical. grin grin

you're a waste to humanity...
Just go to the jungle that's where you should be. with persons like you civilisation is a stand still.
I will do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
its pointless talking to an idle nobody. u lack education
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
Truthsbitter:

I actually did waste my time on you..
You're completely gone...you couldn't even come up with anything logical. grin grin

you're a waste to humanity...
Just go the jungle that's where you should be. with persons like you civilisation is a stand still.
I will do the needful.
u better learn from the bestgrin
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
I know ur type u talk tougher than u may be... we know how to fix ur type.
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by Truthsbitter: 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
chenzen:
u better learn from the bestgrin
On a second thought, I take back my words.
my time is worth more important issues.
enjoy your thread.....
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
Truthsbitter:

On a second thought, I take back my words.
my time is worth more important issues.
enjoy your thread.....
goodbye Mr truth is bittergrin

if u had seen this thread before u choose a moniker it would av been LIESSWEETgrin
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by Babaalata: 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
DrObiHogan:

You don't understand this post. Read again. I used to ask myself, I have 6000$ in my payoneer account only me know the password. If I go out and die what happens to the funds.

That's the essence of this post.

I understand perfectly. My point is why can't it be both ways? Death can come to anyone at anytime, not only the Male folks

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by Truthsbitter: 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
chenzen:
goodbye Mr truth is bittergrin

if u had seen this thread before u choose a moniker it would av been LIESSWEETgrin
grin grin
Thanks for the suggestion I will think it through.
on a third thought...
I must tell you how deluded you are. It is so much that it seems to be a mental dysfunction... grin
But no worries you're lost already, live in it.
You must be over 40 like you claim...and I am sure you yet don't have a life, wife neither do you have a family...otherwise these threads you create should be needless to you. Bye chimpanzee, grin...mistake I meant chisel, hmm hmm chezen.
where da fvck did you get that local moniker from!? grin
you must be a frustrated chibuzor...grin
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by Korllami007: 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
DrObiHogan:

You don't understand this post. Read again. I used to ask myself, I have 6000$ in my payoneer account only me know the password. If I go out and die what happens to the funds.

That's the essence of this post.

What happens to your mom, your siblings, your elder brother that you can't give your password but you want to give your girlfriend that might not even be faithful to you or she's there because of the money. When you die, she go carry the money and spend am alone without your mama or family spending out of it.
If goat could read and saw you post, the goat would...

Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
Truthsbitter:

grin grin
Thanks for the suggestion I will think it through.
on a third thought...
I must tell you how deluded you are. It is so much that it seems to be a mental dysfunction... grin
But no worries you're lost already, live in it.
You must be over 40 like you claim...and I am sure you yet don't have a life, wife neither do you have a family...otherwise these threads you create should be needless to you. Bye chimpanzee, grin...mistake I meant chisel, hmm hmm chezen.
where da fvck did you get that local moniker from!? grin
you must be a frustrated chibuzor...grin
its truthsbittergrin
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 03, 2019
Korllami007:

What happens to your mom, your siblings, your elder brother that you can't give your password but you want to give your girlfriend that might not even be faithful to you or she's there because of the money. When you die, she go carry the money and spend am alone without your mama or family spending out of it.
If goat could read and saw you post, the goat would...

Hmmm, how old are u?
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by DeHumbleTboy: 8:57am On Sep 03, 2019
Babaalata:
This guy again grin
So is it a crime for a lady to work, earn money and make her boyfriend or husband signatory to her account?
What happens to gender equality?
God bless you ooo
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by Korllami007: 9:57am On Sep 03, 2019
DrObiHogan:

Hmmm, how old are u?

Bro, I should be the one asking you this question.
Giving your Payoneer password to your wife is understandable but to your girlfriend that's really funny and silly thing to do.

If you're opening a bank account and you were to fill your next of kin name, are you going to fill your girlfriend's name on it or any member of your family's name? grin grin grin

Let me correct my mistake in my first response to you.

How old are you? grin grin grin
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by adeboi1: 10:19am On Sep 03, 2019
iLegendd come see the rubbish this guy is dishing out here

1 Like

Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 03, 2019
adeboi1:
iLegendd come see the rubbish this guy is dishing out here
shame on u

1 Like

Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by adeboi1: 10:31am On Sep 03, 2019
chenzen:
shame on u

Thanks for the compliment i appreciate it
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 03, 2019
Korllami007:

Bro, I should be the one asking you this question.
Giving your Payoneer password to your wife is understandable but to your girlfriend that's really funny and silly thing to do.

If you're opening a bank account and you were to fill your next of kin name, are you going to fill your girlfriend's name on it or any member of your family's name? grin grin grin

Let me correct my mistake in my first response to you.

How old are you? grin grin grin
Pls can you point out where my comment mentioned a girlfriend?
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by Korllami007: 11:08am On Sep 03, 2019
DrObiHogan:

Pls can you point out where my comment mentioned a girlfriend?

Read the op post again.

"Make sure your wives and girlfriend's are signatories to your account". And you think op is right by first comment.
You need to mention girlfriend again in your post since you already think op is right unless you are married.
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 03, 2019
Korllami007:

Read the op post again.

"Make sure your wives and girlfriend's are signatories to your account". And you think op is right by first comment.
Do you need to mention girlfriend again?
Am I the op? I only commented on the version of this post that made sense to me. Go through all my inputs and point out where I mentioned girlfriend.
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by Korllami007: 11:15am On Sep 03, 2019
DrObiHogan:

Am I the op? I only commented on the version of this post that made sense to me. Go through all my inputs and point out where I mentioned girlfriend.

Oh, sorry then. Maybe I misconstrued you since you didn't specify the part you agreed on.
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by DateMynd44(m): 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2019
chiommy123:
Very important my dear
shut up lazy hoe..
u better go and hustle. stop eyeing your poor husband's assets cos it's meant for his kids, his parents and siblings..
meanwhile you're just a stranger that may be soon thrown packing back to ur parents in the village
Re: Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2019
DateMynd44:
shut up lazy hoe..
u better go and hustle. stop eyeing your poor husband's assets cos it's meant for his kids, his parents and siblings..
meanwhile you're just a stranger that may be soon thrown packing back to ur parents in the village
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls With Their Romantic Picture Pose / Fun Thread: Guys, Choose Your Poison. / My Weed Down "Pics"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.