Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

Testimonies From Enthronedbygod When He Was On Nairaland - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimonies From Enthronedbygod When He Was On Nairaland (5823 Views)

Testimonies From GCK - GCK Baby! / Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress / Unbelievable Testimonies From The Experience 2017 Concert – Must See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testimonies From Enthronedbygod When He Was On Nairaland by thekoko007: 1:21am On Oct 17, 2019
Bodydialect57:
The first testimony I'll share, which might be the only one I'll share today through Bodydialect57 is from a lady, who diligently followed my thread while I was on nairaland.
She was a the one I shared her testimony on my cultism thread , that God delivered from hatred and unforgiveness.
She used to be oppressed by spiritual husband, which made her have problems with sex in the dream and also eating in the dream, but to the glory of God it's now a past tense.
After she contacted me I gave her the prayer points and also prayed along with her,by the grace of God all has become a past tense.
She shared this with me afterwards.

"The first time I started praying, I remember dreaming that my pastor called me out in the congregation, and telling that there's someone praying for me, can't remember all he said but he was angry with me sort of. But in the dream, I knew you were the one he was talking about.

Good day sir. I have been praying as directed, I've never experienced eating in the dream or any strange experience again.
I give God the glory.

Twice now I've dreamt that you were praying and casting out demons from me, but I forget the details of it once I wake up.
I know you've been praying for me, thank you very much.

The last one was that I came and waited for you somewhere, you came with 3 men, we went to a church and you started praying for me, I also can't remember all that happened.
I know I've seen you once, but I won't recognise you."
I'm so happy to come across this thread again,I have been so worried missing enthroned by God post on here,he actually started something in my life and I can attest to the fact that he is a true man of God...we met on nairaland and he needs to finish what he started in my life pls link him with me asap,I'm thekoko007 on nairaland...

2 Likes

Re: Testimonies From Enthronedbygod When He Was On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 17, 2019
You can connect him via this mail add "omobobolamodupe@gmail.com" Thanks
thekoko007:
I'm so happy to come across this thread again,I have been so worried missing enthroned by God post on here,he actually started something in my life and I can attest to the fact that he is a true man of God...we met on nairaland and he needs to finish what he started in my life pls link him with me asap,I'm thekoko007 on nairaland...

1 Like

Re: Testimonies From Enthronedbygod When He Was On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2019
Jesus the same yesterday, today and forever.

He is the same today and worthy to be praised!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testimonies From Enthronedbygod When He Was On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
God had moved mountains,

God is still moving mountains,

God will still move mountains!

He made a way where there's no way,

He's making a way where there's no way,

He will still make a way where there's no way!

Trust also in Him and He will bring it to pass.

3 Likes

Re: Testimonies From Enthronedbygod When He Was On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:13am On May 12, 2020
Enkaynwa:

why are you doing this? Why are you desperately trying to discredit EnthronedbyGod?
You are among the people I hold in high esteem here, please stop this.
If you don't agree with what he says, just ignore and allow God to be the judge.

I was the one that shared that testimony to the Glory of God.
I didn't share it here because I sent him a mail and he gave me some prayer points, after some weeks, I wrote him back telling him what you just read.
He asked me to continue with the prayers and added more cos I told him I don't remember most of my dreams(if you check you'll see that in almost all of them, I said I couldn't remember well).

Happy new month dear☺
Re: Testimonies From Enthronedbygod When He Was On Nairaland by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bodydialect57:
You can connect him via this mail add "omobobolamodupe@gmail.com" Thanks

I greet you sir MOG.
Please is that enthronedbyGod contact?
Re: Testimonies From Enthronedbygod When He Was On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
Yeah, you can get through to him via that sis. How are you fairing? The Lord will perfect all that concerns you in Jesus name.

PS: He's back on Nairaland though
RiyadhGoddess:

I greet you sir MOG.
Please is that enthronedbyGod contact?
Re: Testimonies From Enthronedbygod When He Was On Nairaland by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bodydialect57:
Yeah, you can get through to him via that sis. How are you fairing? The Lord will perfect all that concerns you in Jesus name.

PS: He's back on Nairaland though

I bless God.The devil tried to take my life but God delivered me.
Amen In Jesus Name.
Good to know he's back, pls what's his moniker?
Re: Testimonies From Enthronedbygod When He Was On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
You are more than conquerors in Jesus name.

He is enthronedbyGod.
RiyadhGoddess:

I bless God.The devil tried to take my life but God delivered me.
Amen In Jesus Name.
Good to know he's back, pls what's his moniker?
Re: Testimonies From Enthronedbygod When He Was On Nairaland by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bodydialect57:
You are more than conquerors in Jesus name.

He is enthronedbyGod.

Amen. Thanks so much
Re: Testimonies From Enthronedbygod When He Was On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
enthronedbyGod1
RiyadhGoddess:

Amen. Thanks so much
Re: Testimonies From Enthronedbygod When He Was On Nairaland by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bodydialect57:
enthronedbyGod1

Okay
Re: Testimonies From Enthronedbygod When He Was On Nairaland by ssoofftt(m): 10:00am On Aug 13, 2020
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: / Can You Curse What God Has Blessed? / Ablution In The Bible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.