Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,346 members, 7,971,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:42 AM

If The Codes You Write Was: - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If The Codes You Write Was: (567 Views)

Let Me Help You Write On Your Blog / Write HTML And CSS Codes On Android Devices / Complete Tutorials On Designing A Wapka.m0bi Site.(codes/scripts Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The Codes You Write Was: by Cactus(m): 8:18am On Oct 26, 2010
If the codes you write was an airplane, would you be willing to fly in it?
If the codes you write was a house, would you be willing to live in it?
If the codes you write was a car, would you be willing to drive it?

This is only applicable to those who actually code. Maybe have their own engine, or write modules for cmses. You must be able to write substantial code. By substantial I mean that can perform a function. Could be a simple function or a complex application.
Re: If The Codes You Write Was: by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 26, 2010
to be frank i code but i never feel complete cuz i really wish i knew Math Coding well like drawing shapes in Maths with Sin and stuff thats my only wish it's cool
Re: If The Codes You Write Was: by yawatide(f): 9:42am On Oct 26, 2010
As a former prof once told us - your code should act just like car brakes - when you slam on it in an emergency, it better bring the car to a complete halt otherwise it's crap.
Re: If The Codes You Write Was: by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 26, 2010
Your codes should speak!
Re: If The Codes You Write Was: by Cactus(m): 10:59am On Oct 26, 2010
Before, definitely I was guilty of half baked jobs. But now, well, I am giving up development/programming. But this is also applicable to all aspects of the work an individual does.
Re: If The Codes You Write Was: by Youngichou(m): 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2010
Your codes should speak !
This i agree too

(1) (Reply)

Cheat / Another New Forum / Dont You Think Its Cool Too Install And Dualboot Mac Os On Your Laptop?find Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.