Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,229 members, 7,880,860 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:17 AM

Would You Eat At This Restaurant That Serve Meals In A 'shovel'? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Would You Eat At This Restaurant That Serve Meals In A 'shovel'? (3874 Views)

Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada / #endsars: "Mind What You Eat At Protest Ground"- Nkechi Blessing Sunday Cautions / Akpororo Buys A New Car, Stands On It, Promotes 'I Serve A Very Big God' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Eat At This Restaurant That Serve Meals In A 'shovel'? by henrynwafor(m): 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2019

Re: Would You Eat At This Restaurant That Serve Meals In A 'shovel'? by Bluezy13(m): 2:07pm On Aug 31, 2019
Hmmm...

The shovel is not my problem,
But the meal...

4 Likes

Re: Would You Eat At This Restaurant That Serve Meals In A 'shovel'? by Funmmyastic: 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2019
Hell no.
Re: Would You Eat At This Restaurant That Serve Meals In A 'shovel'? by uboma(m): 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2019
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

But the meal...

You are on point.

As long as the shovels aren't used for other purposes asides preparing meals, yes I will eat meals prepared on it.
Re: Would You Eat At This Restaurant That Serve Meals In A 'shovel'? by DesChyko: 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2019
The missing cutlery for it to go down. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Would You Eat At This Restaurant That Serve Meals In A 'shovel'? by Margy: 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2019
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

But the meal...

More like poooo!!! Shit ...only the fried yam looks edible

1 Like

Re: Would You Eat At This Restaurant That Serve Meals In A 'shovel'? by DesChyko: 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
Margy:

More like poooo!!! Shit ...only the fried yam looks edible

So you mean you will not chop it?

Re: Would You Eat At This Restaurant That Serve Meals In A 'shovel'? by zolapower: 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2019
Can't eat the food, knowing fully well a shovel is used to dig grave shocked
Re: Would You Eat At This Restaurant That Serve Meals In A 'shovel'? by guuguuru: 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2019
this is disgusting

1 Like

Re: Would You Eat At This Restaurant That Serve Meals In A 'shovel'? by Jaysolu(m): 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2019
it doesn't look Nigerian
That's probably their trademark na
maybe the name of the restaurant will be shovel shack or smthn shovel related

the shovel may even be cleaner than most plates in people's households and or restaurants

4 Likes

Re: Would You Eat At This Restaurant That Serve Meals In A 'shovel'? by boss1310(m): 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2019
if the plates they use to serve us in restaurants can tell us their hygiene history eh
Re: Would You Eat At This Restaurant That Serve Meals In A 'shovel'? by Larryfest(m): 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
Rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: Would You Eat At This Restaurant That Serve Meals In A 'shovel'? by Viserion: 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
this is really disgusting... lipsrsealed

i sell data at cheap rates

1 Like

Re: Would You Eat At This Restaurant That Serve Meals In A 'shovel'? by Jamesmatic(m): 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2019
angry
Re: Would You Eat At This Restaurant That Serve Meals In A 'shovel'? by 9jaBloke: 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
If I'm a bricklayer
Re: Would You Eat At This Restaurant That Serve Meals In A 'shovel'? by Odokwogodwin: 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
Very ridiculous and absurd... Can't even try it. I have self esteem to subject myself to such
Re: Would You Eat At This Restaurant That Serve Meals In A 'shovel'? by dayleke: 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
zolapower:
Can't eat the food, knowing fully well a shovel is used to dig grave shocked

A shovel also is used to dig the foundation of a beautiful house/edifice. grin
Re: Would You Eat At This Restaurant That Serve Meals In A 'shovel'? by dayleke: 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2019
Na restaurant for artisans/bricklayers?
Re: Would You Eat At This Restaurant That Serve Meals In A 'shovel'? by dayleke: 7:06pm On Aug 31, 2019
DesChyko:
The missing cutlery for it to go down. cheesy

The chair is sposd to be a wheelbarrow n the table a ponpon..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Would You Eat At This Restaurant That Serve Meals In A 'shovel'? by lennsmart(m): 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2019
Na wa oo... Wetin we no go see
Re: Would You Eat At This Restaurant That Serve Meals In A 'shovel'? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2019
No, thank you.
Re: Would You Eat At This Restaurant That Serve Meals In A 'shovel'? by OluwasureGig: 11:27pm On Aug 31, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Hell no.
hunger never lash you
Re: Would You Eat At This Restaurant That Serve Meals In A 'shovel'? by Tallesty1(m): 4:56am On Sep 01, 2019
The day fight go break out for that place eeeh!

(1) (Reply)

Cameroonian Gospel Singer Hailed By African First Ladies At The United Nations / Kanye West Claims Kim Kardashian Is More Influential Than The First Lady / Mavin First Lady Tiwa Savage’s Mum Meets Football Legend David Beckham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.