Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,975 members, 7,927,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 04:16 AM

Reverend Mother Esther Ajayi Pays Thank You Visit To Ayangburen Of Ikorodu-pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reverend Mother Esther Ajayi Pays Thank You Visit To Ayangburen Of Ikorodu-pics (475 Views)

'This One Na Step-Mommy Of Ikorodu' – Bobrisky's Lookalike Spotted / Reverend Mother Abimbola Esther Ajayi Acquires A Private Jet (photos) / Baba Suwe: I Almost Fainted When I Receive N10M From Rev Mother Esther (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reverend Mother Esther Ajayi Pays Thank You Visit To Ayangburen Of Ikorodu-pics by cmatrendsnews: 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2019
Commended altruist, Reverend Mother Esther Abimbola Ajayi, has paid an affability visit to the Ayangburen of Ikorodu, Oba Kabiru Shotobi, in his royal residence. Cma Trends reports.

The graciousness visit, which transformed into a vivacious exhibit or the like, was to state thank you to the ruler for going to the Celebrate the Comforter Program hung on July 20, 2019 at the Tafawa Balewa Square, Lagos. The Ayangburen went to the occasion with his ruler and an assignment of Chiefs

Falling in line of different speakers at the occasion, including Olori Kudirat Shotobi, the ruler recognized Reverend Mother Ajayi's...
See full post here: https://cmatrends.com/blog/2019/08/31/reverend-mother-esther-ajayi-pays-thank-you-visit-to-ayangburen-of-ikorodu-photos/

SOURCE CMA TRENDS (CT)

(1) (Reply)

OAP Moet Abebe Blast A Social Media Troll , Tells Her To Fix Her Cheap Wig / #bbnaija:i Regret Supporting Tacha, Uche Maduagwu Says. / Jaruma Is A Fool For Saying Mother In-laws Causes Divorce - CEO Asorockvibes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.