Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,489 members, 7,964,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:59 AM

Chelsea Sold The Most Players In EPL With A Transfer Ban - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Sold The Most Players In EPL With A Transfer Ban (31809 Views)

Newcastle United Plotting A Transfer Raid Of Four Manchester United Players / Troost-Ekong Wins Promotion To EPL With Watford / Alexis Sanchez: From Kid Who Washed Cars In Cemetery To The Highest Paid In EPL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Sold The Most Players In EPL With A Transfer Ban by Akpacha(m): 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2019
No single sense in that, so funny!
Re: Chelsea Sold The Most Players In EPL With A Transfer Ban by Blankstare(m): 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
Good,zouma should join them...
Re: Chelsea Sold The Most Players In EPL With A Transfer Ban by Edyice: 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
That's why they must finish 12th this season grin grin

They can't escape this season
Re: Chelsea Sold The Most Players In EPL With A Transfer Ban by jbkomo(m): 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2019
Very unwise tin to do. I think d mgt of Chelsea dis season is after money and not winning games
Re: Chelsea Sold The Most Players In EPL With A Transfer Ban by Goalnaldo(m): 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
kenzysmith:
Thunder fire lampard amin, thunder fire all chelsea players execpt abraham amin. Should chealsea ve won na remain dotmund 2.5 remain make i chop 3.5million, lampard should be probe by fifa for match fixing. Lampard done finish me i swear
post the ticket. If it's true I'll give you 0.5% of it.
Re: Chelsea Sold The Most Players In EPL With A Transfer Ban by xcelentattitude(m): 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2019
kenzysmith:
Thunder fire lampard amin, thunder fire all chelsea players execpt abraham amin. Should chealsea ve won na remain dotmund 2.5 remain make i chop 3.5million, lampard should be probe by fifa for match fixing. Lampard done finish me i swear

Get a life bro...

Get-rich-quickly mentality helps no one..

If you had gotten the money, you would have still returned it back.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Sold The Most Players In EPL With A Transfer Ban by Legendguru: 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2019
hmmm
Re: Chelsea Sold The Most Players In EPL With A Transfer Ban by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2019
reportminds:
According to Sky Sports, 28 Chelsea players have left the London club during this summer (Sold & loaned), and that's the highest number in EPL.

http://www.reportminds.com/2019/08/chelsea-sold-most-players-in-epl-with.html

Many on loan like Tammy dem returned
Re: Chelsea Sold The Most Players In EPL With A Transfer Ban by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2019
kenzysmith:

Re: Chelsea Sold The Most Players In EPL With A Transfer Ban by Geeflow(m): 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2019
[quote author=kenzysmith post=81792091] Thunder fire lampard amin, thunder fire all chelsea players execpt abraham amin. Should chealsea ve won na remain dotmund 2.5 remain make i chop 3.5million, lampard should be probe by fifa for match fixing. Lampard done finish me i swear [/quote
eeyah,,,, sorry bro,Neva give up and however I want to be in contact with you for bet9ja business.please can we?
Re: Chelsea Sold The Most Players In EPL With A Transfer Ban by touchplay(m): 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2019
azipilicueta 0,zouma 0, Williams 0,pedro 0......i need these players outta chelsea too,please cry
Re: Chelsea Sold The Most Players In EPL With A Transfer Ban by owoblowsoon: 1:08am On Sep 01, 2019
Re: Chelsea Sold The Most Players In EPL With A Transfer Ban by jeff1607(m): 9:03am On Sep 01, 2019
kenzysmith:
Thunder fire lampard amin, thunder fire all chelsea players execpt abraham amin. Should chealsea ve won na remain dotmund 2.5 remain make i chop 3.5million, lampard should be probe by fifa for match fixing. My village people still fly go London enter stamford bridge for my sake?

be sending thunder and fire but don't have an original home n away Chelsea kit or even a ticket for present n past matches

you can't coach a team to 18th place finish if given the chance
Re: Chelsea Sold The Most Players In EPL With A Transfer Ban by kenzysmith: 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2019
jeff1607:

be sending thunder and fire but don't have an original home n away Chelsea kit or even a ticket for present n past matches

you can't coach a team to 18th place finish if given the chance
mumu
Re: Chelsea Sold The Most Players In EPL With A Transfer Ban by CodeTemplar: 3:29pm On Sep 01, 2019
festacman:
The truth is that billionaire Abramovich deployed what Arsene Wenger termed "financial doping" to make Chelsea FC win trophies. While this happened, other teams suffered 'ban' imposed not by FIFA but by relative limited cash to spend. Now, Chelsea are tasting what it feels to have a poor daddy.

The good news is that it is just a ban that will come and go before they revert to intimidating others with their money once again. Before then, they are welcome to the real world where small teams will come to your home, pee in your sitting room and walk away.

Unfortunately, Frank Lampard is the ESCAPE GOAT in bad times that will surely become the SACRIFICIAL LAMB when the good times come. SMH

Stop talking out of hatred and inferiority complex. Did Chelsea steal the funds of other teams or did they complain in the 90s when other teams outspent them and won trophies?
Re: Chelsea Sold The Most Players In EPL With A Transfer Ban by festacman(m): 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Stop talking out of hatred and inferiority complex. Did Chelsea steal the funds of other teams or did they complain in the 90s when other teams outspent them and won trophies?
Please read my comment again. I never said Chelsea stole money from other teams. I only analyzed the current situation with the events of immediate past as backgrounder. I tried to be fair and I think It is a balanced comment. No hatred intended or displayed. Matter of fact, no good analyst will talk about current Chelsea's unimpressive run without talking about their good days. Moreover, it is logically wrong to throw in "inferiority complex". How does that apply in all of these?
Re: Chelsea Sold The Most Players In EPL With A Transfer Ban by jeff1607(m): 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2019
kenzysmith:
mumu

Mr fan go get a real kit and truly support your club instead of claiming being a fan

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew / Brazilian Wearing "KANU" Nigerian Jersey At RIO Olympics / Finidi George Fails Nigeria As Benin Republic Trump Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.