Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,162 members, 7,890,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:58 AM

This Happened To Me Last Night!!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Happened To Me Last Night!!! (1273 Views)

Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) / "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" / Lady Dreamt That Someone Attacked Her Eyes With Needle, Then This Happened. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Happened To Me Last Night!!! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
LordReed:

If I remember correctly the miracle supposed to happen is there will be no more atheists on NL come January 1st 2020. Correct budaatum, jesusjnr?

budaatum:

[s]Such prophecies were made in the links below.

https://www.nairaland.com/5035675/end-atheism-nigh#75927461

https://www.nairaland.com/5203261/prophecy-end-atheism-still-very#78638168[/s]

Buda's such a liar and it rhymes.

Correct link:

https://www.nairaland.com/5223214/nairaland-ever-witnessed-made-nairaland#79038083
Re: This Happened To Me Last Night!!! by budaatum: 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2019
jesusjnr:

Buda's such a liar and it rhymes.

Correct link:

https://www.nairaland.com/5223214/nairaland-ever-witnessed-made-nairaland#79038083
That miracle has not yet happened since the person it's meant to happen to is not allowing it to.

There's hope for you though.
Re: This Happened To Me Last Night!!! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
glowingflame7:

Jesus is real. But you don't prove so or glorify Him by saying things that will cause more doubt and backlash than believe. It can happen and maybe it happened, but it remains personal and unprovable. And I'll advice you not to continue that way. It can have negative effects on your health. God gave you a body which is His temple and your responsibility to take care of. Doing unnatural and absurd things with it will cause problems. Jesus Himself was thirsty, hungry, sleepy and tired. He didn't "use faith" to wave off these natural things. Take note.
Since I have been on this forum,this is the wisest post I have seen from a theist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Happened To Me Last Night!!! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
budaatum:

That miracle has not yet happened since the person it's meant to happen to is not allowing it to.

There's hope for you though.
Like someone who is clearly drowning, trying desperately not to go down alone.

At least your lie was busted! So you can clutch at something else
Re: This Happened To Me Last Night!!! by budaatum: 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Like someone who is clearly drowning, trying desperately not to go down alone.

At least your lie was busted! So you can clutch at something else

jesusjnr:
You have been talking a whole lot lately, but I hope you're willing to put your moniker where your mouth is buda?

For if you're so sure that you're not just trash talking as characteristic, prove it by staking your moniker on it, so that if it takes place as I said before the end of the year, you deactivate your moniker on the 1st of January 2020

But if it doesn't come to pass as I had called it, I'd deactivate my both jesusjnr monikers on the same 1st day of next year.

That's should show you how confident I am that the allegations you guys have against me are absolutely false, unfounded and only a figment of your imaginations, and that it's because of Christ's name sake that I being hated by y'all.

For you guys don't know that it's only God's opinion that counts, for that's the basis of my confidence, God's opinion concerning me, not the opinion of worldly driven people, who think that to please men is to please God.

So over to you buda to prove that you're not being deluded as the rest of your fellows, but that you're completely sure of yourself.

Otherwise you forever hold your peace concerning jesusjnr. Deal?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Having Sex In The Dream / VIDEO: Wearing Face Masks Will Kill You, Is Satanic - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Hurray! It's The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.