Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! (2222 Views)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / My Affair With A Generous Aristo / Having an Affair With My Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! by honeric01(m): 6:44am On Oct 27, 2010
hehehehehe, i am trying to cope, should cope and will cope (hopefully) sad
Re: I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! by InkedNerd(f): 7:01am On Oct 27, 2010
Hehehe, sorry to hear that. Don't worry, you'll be fine.
Re: I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! by honeric01(m): 7:14am On Oct 27, 2010
Thanks babe, i will surely get better cool
Re: I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! by InkedNerd(f): 7:17am On Oct 27, 2010
wink
Re: I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! by honeric01(m): 7:22am On Oct 27, 2010
wink wink
Re: I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! by oniema(m): 7:25am On Oct 27, 2010
There is no smoke without fire, what just happen in your house might be due to some steps you took cos of this cousin of hers that was either noticed by your wife, neighbours, friends or relations. Really you might just do what you did then out of clear mind and conscience but its never seen that way also a colleague of her in the office might have xperience such btw her hubby and her cousin, so she is trying to take precaution (but in a wrong way)
ladies are ever insecure any little affection shown to other female even with a clear conscience is seen as having affairs. Talk to her and let her know that in this world there are still some men who cant be bought with female unclothedness

I pray you regain back her trust
Re: I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! by kokoletz(m): 9:16am On Oct 27, 2010
oniema:

There is no smoke without fire, what just happen in your house might be due to some steps you took cos of this cousin of hers that was either noticed by your wife, neighbours, friends or relations. Really you might just do what you did then out of clear mind and conscience but its never seen that way also a colleague of her in the office might have xperience such btw her hubby and her cousin, so she is trying to take precaution (but in a wrong way)
ladies are ever insecure any little affection shown to other female even with a clear conscience is seen as having affairs. Talk to her and let her know that in this world there are still some men who cant be bought with female unclothedness

I pray you regain back her trust

Come to think of it my be your looks sometimes on the cousin seem suspicious and more so may be the cousin seem to be comfortable with u more than the sister pls bros better send that cousin away before ur marriage crash (God forbid)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should a Woman Pay For A Man's Dinner at A Date? / Who Would You Save? / Opinion : I Think Love In Nigeria Is Overrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.