Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,133 members, 7,890,809 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:02 PM

Man Shocked To See A Church Erected Into The Utility Pole Of High-tension Wires - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shocked To See A Church Erected Into The Utility Pole Of High-tension Wires (1374 Views)

Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class / Man Shocked After Finding Strange Item In His Car. See What He Did. Photos / Man Attempts Suicide In Port Harcourt, Climbs High Tension, Gets Electocuted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shocked To See A Church Erected Into The Utility Pole Of High-tension Wires by GistMore9: 6:27pm On Aug 31, 2019
A Redeem Christian Church Of God erected into the utility pole of high-tension wires in Ayobo, Lagos.

Watch The Video
http://gistmore.com/man-shocked-to-see-a-church-erected-into-the-utility-pole-of-high-tension-wires

Re: Man Shocked To See A Church Erected Into The Utility Pole Of High-tension Wires by GistMore9: 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2019

Re: Man Shocked To See A Church Erected Into The Utility Pole Of High-tension Wires by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
Imagine!!!! The members wouldn't hesitate to call the devil out when something bad happens
Re: Man Shocked To See A Church Erected Into The Utility Pole Of High-tension Wires by GistMore9: 6:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Shocked To See A Church Erected Into The Utility Pole Of High-tension Wires by Davash222(m): 6:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
Faith at work or stupidity
Re: Man Shocked To See A Church Erected Into The Utility Pole Of High-tension Wires by Josnac(m): 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2019
cheesy
Its The Redeemed Christian Church of God.
(High Tension Parish), Ayobo Lagos.

grin grin grin
Re: Man Shocked To See A Church Erected Into The Utility Pole Of High-tension Wires by GOFRONT(m): 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2019
grin

Na wao......Nothing wey Musa nor go see for gate..
Re: Man Shocked To See A Church Erected Into The Utility Pole Of High-tension Wires by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2019
Hahahahahaha
That building should be dismantled with immediate effect...
Read my signature
Re: Man Shocked To See A Church Erected Into The Utility Pole Of High-tension Wires by drips8(m): 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2019
I just can't

Re: Man Shocked To See A Church Erected Into The Utility Pole Of High-tension Wires by starbuck(f): 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2019
Whoever is reading this right now:

I know these past days have been heavy, even suffocating. And if you feel the need to breathe, breathe. Allow yourself to restart from time to time, but never quit. These are just fractions of a greater scheme--your dreams and goal. Use it as motivations. Don't give up on your life. The best is yet to come. ❤️

1 Like

Re: Man Shocked To See A Church Erected Into The Utility Pole Of High-tension Wires by yanabasee(m): 7:21pm On Aug 31, 2019
Local man... is shocked and flabagasted... Local man, can not can again oh....
Re: Man Shocked To See A Church Erected Into The Utility Pole Of High-tension Wires by omowolewa: 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2019
What are the 'NEPA' officials waiting for.
Re: Man Shocked To See A Church Erected Into The Utility Pole Of High-tension Wires by nicepoker101(m): 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
RCCG. That's their work
Re: Man Shocked To See A Church Erected Into The Utility Pole Of High-tension Wires by Lamasta(m): 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2019
This is serious daddy GO must hear this
Re: Man Shocked To See A Church Erected Into The Utility Pole Of High-tension Wires by Gistformant: 6:36am On Sep 01, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Shocked To See A Church Erected Into The Utility Pole Of High-tension Wires by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:47am On Sep 01, 2019
Should I be surprised. No. I am not. Because if you visit the church, I won't be surprised when the congregation chorus on
I have Joy!
Joy, Joy, Joy,
Joy everlasting,
forever more.
Re: Man Shocked To See A Church Erected Into The Utility Pole Of High-tension Wires by StrikeBack(m): 7:06am On Sep 01, 2019
grin
High tension parish
grin grin grin angry

(1) (Reply)

Founder Of Vaccine Safety Website, Ex-pharma Insider Found Dead / Ebenezer Died Of Gunshot Wound Because Hospitals Demanded Police Report —friends / Kenyan Man Kills His Estranged Wife By Stabbing Her 17 Times (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.