Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,957 members, 7,949,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:13 AM

Celibacy! Are You Crazy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Celibacy! Are You Crazy? (3000 Views)

Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy / What Are Those Things That Drives You Crazy When Having Sex With A Girl / Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celibacy! Are You Crazy? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
victorian:

I'm not full of myself.

I'm simply realistic and yes I will marry a man who is celibate and have a good divine relationship with God. He's not broke, he's highly blessed and favoured by God almighty. He adores God and have a marvelous voice.
It's already in the works.

So don't worry Im fine.

you didnt answer my question, how many of those guys you called bad luck to ur business are financially bouyant than you ? you fit call a rich guy bad luck? i now understand you we no go argue on r/ship matters.
Re: Celibacy! Are You Crazy? by victorian(f): 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
ericsmith:

you didnt answer my question, how many of those guys you called bad luck to ur business are financially bouyant than you ? you fit call a rich guy bad luck? i now understand you we no go argue on r/ship matters.

None.

And that's the honest truth

I used to believe in helping a hustling guy grow in his career or biz. They were all struggling and trying to make it.

But I can't say of how they are now.
Re: Celibacy! Are You Crazy? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
[quote author=Michellekabod2 post=81849239]but you also tagged celebates....or didn't you?
The nut crack heads are for those who sham celibates for their choices and not for those who have beliefs in pro-celibacy or anti-celibacy.
so what do you have against me??[/quote]

Egbami, lol ! i can never be a beneficiary of your acts or decisions (directly or indirectly) ... so why should i av anything against you.

Re: Celibacy! Are You Crazy? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
victorian:

None.

And that's the honest truth

I used to believe in helping a hustling guy grow in his career or biz. They were all struggling and trying to make it.

But I can't say of how they are now.

lemme guess a lil about vic, you like been in control in a subtle way tho, you don't like situation that wil make people see you as the problem .... ur best cover are hustling guys .. they are considered opportunist, people around u don bury dem b4 dey die sef, how can they be up to any gud dating a rich gurl ... so when breakup happens it easy to castigate those kind of guys even though some of ur attitude,utterances or actions might av caused it. keep blaming men 4 it all.
Re: Celibacy! Are You Crazy? by victorian(f): 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
ericsmith:

lemme guess a lil about vic, you like been in control in a subtle way tho, you don't like situation that wil make people see you as the problem .... ur best cover are hustling guys .. they are considered opportunist, people around u don bury dem b4 dey die sef, how can they be up to any gud dating a rich gurl ... so when breakup happens it easy to castigate those kind of guys even though some of ur attitude,utterances or actions might av caused it. keep blaming men 4 it all.

Anyways sad

And which u are doing already

Re: Celibacy! Are You Crazy? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
ericsmith:
why do i av these strong feelings few of these ladies opting for celibacy are doing it for a means to an end, not becos they are upright or even a saint.
i believe purpose defines as act/choice .... @michellekabod2, biglittlelois, victorian & others i believe the purpose of u been celibated is borne out of furstration i.e feeling used n dumped , is not as if any of you don't want or like sex but you its seems like the only way to trap a man for marriage.
its not a coincident that few of these ladies opting for celibacy are not even virgins,considering age pressure its was a decision after avin fair share of dickS, one man must pay for the sins of others grin @OP most gurls on celibacy list are not crazy they're only furstrated
lol....oh my chest.

Re: Celibacy! Are You Crazy? by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 11, 2020
Michellekabod2:
lol....oh my chest.

you 4got to add the joke
Re: Celibacy! Are You Crazy? by Allshadesfemale: 12:49am On Apr 05, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Do This / Goron Tula Can't Be Overrated... See Users Reviews / A Girl In A Relationship But Constantly On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.