Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,753 members, 7,915,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:28 PM

You Haven’t Heard The Best Of My Songs – Mavin Records New Act - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Haven’t Heard The Best Of My Songs – Mavin Records New Act (313 Views)

E-Money Mobbed At The Palace Of Oba Of Ojoraland, Signs New Act Under Duress / Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) / Korede Bello Leaves Mavin Records Quietly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Haven’t Heard The Best Of My Songs – Mavin Records New Act by courage676(m): 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2019
Mavin Records New act claims no one has heard the best of his songs. Recall Don Jazzy added two singers to the record label early this year.
.Rema and Crayon has become the latest additions to the indigenous record label as they aim to go global.

Read >> https://legit9ja.com/2019/08/you-havent-heard-the-best-of-my-songs-mavin-records-new-act.html

(1) (Reply)

Donjazzy Advises Nigerians Says Growing Up My Parents Did All They Could / How Do You Rate Rudeboy's New Song "Audio Money" / Video �davido Calls Nnamdi Kanu A Small Boy, Must Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.