Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,955 members, 7,873,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message (41184 Views)

Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Busola Dakolo Shares Bedroom Photo With Husband, Timi Dakolo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message by opeaskey(m): 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2019
MNDY:
You have succeeeded in allowing the devil use you to tarnish the image of Christianity. Rape, how many years ago? I am not justifying the rape but what is the essence of it all if true actually? David, someone after God's heart, snatched somebody's wife and was forgiven. Whatever you want from this whole controversy you must get it o Aunty.
David was forgiven but not without a punishment on his household...
Re: COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message by seangy4konji: 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2019
Meaning. Gerrahia mahn
Re: COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message by seancombs617: 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2019
How does her posting a new pic relate to rape saga,smh...#stigma undecided
Re: COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message by YelloweWest: 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2019
oderinde151:
After all you have convicted Fatoyinbo undecided undecided
I am not the court to convict any one. However a prima facie case has been established against him and if guilty he must face the law.
Re: COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message by Martinez39(m): 5:10pm On Sep 01, 2019
felai:
Na wa. Anything just to trend.
What's the correlation between the topic and the content now?
By now you should know that Nigerian bloggers are bloody apes.

2 Likes

Re: COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message by sweetrace(f): 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2019
Why are they using this rape saga to promote this Busola? Before the case, I did not know she was a photographer. All I knew was that she was Timi Dakolo’s wife. Now she writes inspirational ish? Please !!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message by babslepe: 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
thesicilian:
She must be going through a lot right now. Now everything she does will be tied in one way or another to the rape issue.
more reasons you need to think things through before embarking on them “to complicate one’s life is very very easy”
Re: COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message by MNDY(m): 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
opeaskey:

David was forgiven but not without a curse on his household...

If God has punished Fatoyinbo in other ways do you know? The same God and Christ would frown at what she is doing dragging the image of Christianity and the Church in the mud.

We have elders of the church saddled with the responsibility of thrashing issues like this one. Bringing it to public knowledge to shame the Church (when perhaps her intention was to shame the man) is totally wrong.

The Church is a very significant element of Christendom and the Bible strongly emphasizes that it must stand and march on at all cost.

3 Likes

Re: COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message by Adakintroy2: 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2019
Wetin she Don archieve..now she will forever be address as coza rape victime.

Even so she is more closer now to the pastor than ever.

Every time the pastor is spoken of she will come to mind and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message by Risingblue008(m): 5:28pm On Sep 01, 2019
I need some hot meal like chicken-alakata
Re: COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message by obentenyson(m): 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2019
xcello:
Abeg go sit down,
I copy that
Re: COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message by obentenyson(m): 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
2special:
There is nothing new in what she said.... just repeating what we already know.... there is nothing motivating about what she wrote
I tire o
Re: COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message by obentenyson(m): 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2019
sisisioge:
Chai...that her hair! Been trying to get to the point where I start gathering the 80k asking price for a fairly good one embarassed
fake lives matter. u no dey shame. u still dey talk am sey u carry money go buy something wey God don dash u freely for head... ojukokoro no go kill some women.
Re: COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message by kettle84(m): 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
I wan Fuxk this woman so much...
Too late bro,you and COZA pastor are banished from doing that for all eternity.
Re: COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message by Correcton(m): 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2019
Useless woman, shio
Re: COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message by selfdefence: 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
hmmm, na wa o, me i am just trying to see how these news relate
Re: COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message by Plebian(f): 6:11pm On Sep 01, 2019
MNDY:
You have succeeeded in allowing the devil use you to tarnish the image of Christianity. Rape, how many years ago? I am not justifying the rape but what is the essence of it all if true actually? David, someone after God's heart, snatched somebody's wife and was forgiven. Whatever you want from this whole controversy you must get it o Aunty.
when you get raped in the ass by a pastor, don't report it so you do not tarnish Christianity.
Re: COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message by XavierD(f): 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2019
I thought I read "cute" pictures.

There was a picture but I don't know about the cute

Re: COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message by sisisioge: 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2019
obentenyson:
fake lives matter. u no dey shame. u still dey talk am sey u carry money go buy something wey God don dash u freely for head... ojukokoro no go kill some women.

Oh dang! Is it your money? Just try to chase whatever tickles your fancy with your money and let others do as they please with theirs. Lobatan.

1 Like

Re: COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message by Truefaith: 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible OPEN at

www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message by MNDY(m): 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2019
Plebian:
when you get raped in the ass by a pastor, don't report it so you do not tarnish Christianity.

The council of elders in a church is instituted to handle issues like this her own. She has brought it to public knowledge to shame Christendom and the Church as the body of Christ in order to gain what exactly? Public sympathy? Healing? To curb its reoccurrence? Oh I get it, she wants the law to punish the pastor.
Re: COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message by COZA(m): 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
This girl take style fine o.. cheesy

now I can see what Pastor Biodun saw grin shocked
Re: COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message by Boyooosa(m): 6:55am On Sep 02, 2019
having sexx since 17 years of age...what a motivator.
Re: COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2019
sarahvibes:
Popular Nigerian photographer, Busola Dakolo is well known for her sterling career in photography but much is not known for her skills in inspiring people.

I'm not hating but i never knew her until the Coza rape saga.. I wish her all the best
Re: COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message by PoliteActivist: 11:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
MNDY:

The council of elders in a church is instituted to handle issues like this her own. She has brought it to public knowledge to shame Christendom and the Church as the body of Christ in order to gain what exactly? Public sympathy? Healing? To curb its reoccurrence? Oh I get it, she wants the law to punish the pastor.

The problem is that things like this EVENTUALLY come out in the open. We have a case study of elders in the church handling it and what it resulted in (below). Do u think secrecy is compatible with Christianity? Is it not not better to put it in the open and therefore nip it in the bud, saving many potential victms, and saving the church long term embarrasment? What do u think?

"Although some accusations date back to the 1950s, molestation by priests was first given significant media attention in the 1980s, in the US and Canada.

In the 1990s the issue began to grow, with stories emerging in Argentina, Australia and elsewhere. In 1995, the Archbishop of Vienna, Austria, stepped down amid sexual abuse allegations, rocking the Church there.

Also in that decade, revelations began of widespread historical abuse in Ireland. By the early 2000s, Church sexual abuse was a major global story.

In the US, determined reporting by the Boston Globe newspaper (as captured in the 2015 film Spotlight) exposed widespread abuse and how paedophile priests were moved around by Church leaders instead of being held accountable. It prompted people to come forward across the US and around the world.

A Church-commissioned report in 2004 said more than 4,000 US Roman Catholic priests had faced sexual abuse allegations in the last 50 years, in cases involving more than 10,000 children - mostly boys.

A 2009 report found that sexual and psychological abuse was "endemic" in Catholic-run industrial schools and orphanages in Ireland for most of the 20th Century.

A five-year Australian inquiry in 2017 found that "tens of thousands of children" were sexually abused in Australian institutions over decades, including churches, schools and sports clubs"
Re: COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message by MNDY(m): 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2019
PoliteActivist:

The problem is that things like this EVENTUALLY come out in the open. We have a case study of elders in the church handling it and what it resulted in (below). Do u think secrecy is compatible with Christianity? Is it not not better to put it in the open and therefore nip it in the bud, saving many potential victms, and saving the church long term embarrasment? What do u think?

"Although some accusations date back to the 1950s, molestation by priests was first given significant media attention in the 1980s, in the US and Canada.

In the 1990s the issue began to grow, with stories emerging in Argentina, Australia and elsewhere. In 1995, the Archbishop of Vienna, Austria, stepped down amid sexual abuse allegations, rocking the Church there.

Also in that decade, revelations began of widespread historical abuse in Ireland. By the early 2000s, Church sexual abuse was a major global story.

In the US, determined reporting by the Boston Globe newspaper (as captured in the 2015 film Spotlight) exposed widespread abuse and how paedophile priests were moved around by Church leaders instead of being held accountable. It prompted people to come forward across the US and around the world.

A Church-commissioned report in 2004 said more than 4,000 US Roman Catholic priests had faced sexual abuse allegations in the last 50 years, in cases involving more than 10,000 children - mostly boys.

A 2009 report found that sexual and psychological abuse was "endemic" in Catholic-run industrial schools and orphanages in Ireland for most of the 20th Century.

A five-year Australian inquiry in 2017 found that "tens of thousands of children" were sexually abused in Australian institutions over decades, including churches, schools and sports clubs"

Christianity is blamed for the moral decadence in the world today because of these reports made public. Making them public has not in any way curbed the issues.

Taking decisive actions within the confines of the Church thereby saving the image of the Church and Christianity could have helped more. Secrecy is compatible with Christianity, Christ himself told some people in the Bible not to let others know about what he did. So, if same secrecy can protect the image of Christianity and the Church while issues are tackled within, why not.
Re: COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message by dangotesmummy: 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2019
Busola , pastor biodun ATI broda ode oko busola,gbogbo yin ejo ekoshi Danu,wonti peyin, to bakan yin won mapeyin.xenophobic attacks lo',n reign bayi
Re: COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message by PoliteActivist: 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
MNDY:

Christianity is blamed for the moral decadence in the world today because of these reports made public. Making them public has not in any way curbed the issues.

Taking decisive actions within the confines of the Church thereby saving the image of the Church and Christianity could have helped more. Secrecy is compatible with Christianity, Christ himself told some people in the Bible not to let others know about what he did. So, if same secrecy can protect the image of Christianity and the Church while issues are tackled within, why not.

You seem more concerned with image than substance. No reasonable person blames Christianity for moral decadence. And how dare u compare Christ's "secrecy" with this. Lord Jesus told people not to talk of good things (miracles)he did. Give one instance when Christ or any apostle told anyone to cover up evil or immorality perpetrated by a Christian. Covering up evil is simply not compatible with Chtistianity.
Besides, what u suggest has been tried many times and always leads to proliferation of the act. There ought to be a ballance but when a victim feels hurt or aggrieved enough to go public, he or she should not be demonized
Re: COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message by opebiboy: 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
Face of a liar

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adorable Photo Of Tiwa Savage Son / Church Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo & Pastor Blessed (Photos and Videos) / Davido And Manager, Asa Asika Rock Military Camouflage (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.