Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,160 members, 7,988,021 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:44 PM

Help: Jamb Result Printing - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help: Jamb Result Printing (681 Views)

Help: JAMB Keeps On Bringing Out Another Candidate Result For My Brother (photo) / Help! JAMB Is Not Sending My Profile Code (photo) / PLEASE HELP.. JAMB Result Not Showing Selected Course!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Jamb Result Printing by CEOwatazs: 5:40am On Sep 01, 2019
Good morning house, please I have being trying to print the original jamb result slip for ma sibling, I was directed to create an account for the first time since she wasn't having an existing account. After filling all the required information clicking the sign up botton this particular info continue to display.

Please what can be wrong or is there a particular site to have that done¿ Thanks

Re: Help: Jamb Result Printing by adeadex2006(m): 6:32am On Sep 01, 2019
Which year jamb result re u trying to print?
Re: Help: Jamb Result Printing by CEOwatazs: 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2019
adeadex2006:
Which year jamb result re u trying to print?
this year's...

The original result slip
Re: Help: Jamb Result Printing by dahgifted(m): 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
Re: Help: Jamb Result Printing by CEOwatazs: 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2019
dahgifted:
I tried login but it wasn't goin Tru. Dat i have to create a new profile
Re: Help: Jamb Result Printing by Almusty6060(m): 8:19am On Sep 02, 2019
Do not Create any account or else u will end up loosing ur money without getting d results....u better use the details she used during jamb registration
Re: Help: Jamb Result Printing by CEOwatazs: 10:22am On Sep 02, 2019
Almusty6060:
Do not Create any account or else u will end up loosing ur money without getting d results....u better use the details she used during jamb registration

Thanks, I used dt but I was told incorrect login
Re: Help: Jamb Result Printing by farady(m): 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
Just login to https://www.jamb.org.ng/ExamSlipPrinting3/CheckUTMEResults

input your registration number and your result will be displayed. Check bottom of the result page to see where to click and print out the slip.
Re: Help: Jamb Result Printing by CEOwatazs: 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
farady:
Just login to https://www.jamb.org.ng/ExamSlipPrinting3/CheckUTMEResults

input your registration number and your result will be displayed. Check bottom of the result page to see where to click and print out the slip.

Thanks alot..... Dou am talking Abt the original result slip, that one bn tender' during post utme which a payment of 1000 is to be made
Re: Help: Jamb Result Printing by Divay22(f): 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
Pls just go to any jamb accredited center and get it done.
Re: Help: Jamb Result Printing by CEOwatazs: 6:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
Divay22:
Pls just go to any jamb accredited center and get it done.

Thanks, jux did dt

(1) (Reply)

UI Releases Cut-off Marks For 2019/2020 Admission / Concordia University Overview: Application Process, Tuition And Scholarships / What Must I Score In Jamb In Other To Study Medicine And Surgery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.