Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,443 members, 7,884,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:26 PM

Day 8 Of 30. Mysplufikstory - - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Day 8 Of 30. Mysplufikstory - (189 Views)

15 Trucks Of 30 Tons Capacity Urgently Needed For hire/haulage / 20 Units Of 30 To 45 Tons Dump Trucks Are Urgently Needed For A 6 Months Job / I Am In Need Of 30,000 Naira Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Day 8 Of 30. Mysplufikstory - by DejiPlug(m): 9:46am On Sep 01, 2019
"My name is Oshodi Rashidat while the name of my outfit is Lady Rashisco Cobbler. I grew up in Ajegunle and I've been in the shoemaking business for up to 10 years. I used to be a palm oil trader but later realized the need to learn a vocation which prompted me to join the shoes trade and because I've always wanted to do something different from other females, I learned to make men’s shoes. Handwork usually doesn’t require much capital so I learnt the trade for 3 years, not including the 10 years I've been my own boss. I've been coping well, considering it’s a male dominated trade, but many people admire that fact and like me even more, especially my customers. My husband has been supportive and I'm happy I can assist in providing for our family of 3 children. Although my husband is a civil servant but I don't rely on him. I get things done in the house without waiting for him to drop money. Although no car or house yet but we are comfortable. I like everything about this business, even my children come to assist and learn after school hours, I teach them so that when they get to university, they won't need to wait for me to send money or depend on boyfriend before they can buy things. My big plan now is to start bringing in shoe materials from Aba and sell to cobblers around, since I don't have money to travel abroad yet. From there, I hope to make enough money to open a shoe making company, employ staffs, train them and begin mass production."
_
Day 8 of 30. #MySplufikStory

Re: Day 8 Of 30. Mysplufikstory - by nams77: 11:46am On Sep 01, 2019
Good one. Keep the flag flying.
Package your products very well and use online channels to advertise and sell too.

(1) (Reply)

Stamp, Seal, Flash Stamp And Print Package Services / Please Help!!!! I Need A Loan / Mordular Refinery With DPR License Needed By Foreign Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.