Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,715 members, 7,892,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:13 PM

Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ (10263 Views)

Akiane's Story Proves Atheists Wrong: Born To Atheists Yet Religious As A Baby / Akiane Kramarik: The Girl Who Painted Portrait With Closest Resemblance To Jesus / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by OkaiCorne(m): 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2019
Some of Akiane's paintings at age 10;

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by OkCornel(m): 11:54pm On Sep 04, 2019
Some of Akiane's paintings at age 11

2 Likes

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:53am On Sep 05, 2019
Wow.... Very touching. The blue part so scary.
OkaiCorne:
HER LIFE STORY & ENCOUNTER;

In 1994 our family was living in a dilapidated shack on the edge of a corn field, not too far from a huge nuclear power plant. My mother delivered me just like my older two brothers at home, underwater, by herself, without a midwife’s or doctor’s assistance. When I was born my father got suddenly very ill and nearly died, most probably from toxins in our well water and pesticides that were sprayed over our house by the crop planes. We had no kitchen, barely any furniture, except for one mattress, one chair, one small bookshelf, a few hand-made books, three pots and two iron cast pans on a portable burner. Large ugly holes and paint spots were all over the cracked plywood. The unfinished drywalls with deep cracks were our only decorations. We often washed dishes in a utility sink in our basement that was perpetually flooded.

My mother used to walk with us in our rural community in hopes of finding friends for us, but one door after another got shut in front of us. Once she even called the whole town of three thousand people and invited them to our home, but nobody came. The neighborhood we lived was rather unwelcoming: one neighbor threatened to assault us if we did not attend his church, another tried shooting our dog, another was murdered, yet another purposefully used to burn trash next to our shack causing fires we were forced to extinguish. One day in the midst of another fire alert my mother and I fell off steep run-down stairs. To this day I have a scar on my forehead from that fall.

Since my Dad’s health began rapidly declining, my mother got us a collapsible ladder to climb, and, while we played in the same tiny room, right beside us, she started a home business without any money in order to support our family. She involved all of us in her new sales endeavor: carrying me on her back in two feet high snow she walked door to door in different subdivisions and different towns selling my favorite snack—edible algae.

Within two years the business grew, and we moved into a massive ten thousand square feet Frank Lloyd mansion in Rolla, Missouri. Some of my best memories came from those four years of living there: we swam in a huge indoor pool, rode scooters along endless corridors and fished in our small lake. We loved weaving dandelion wreaths, growing butterflies from cocoons, and chasing our gigantic Newfoundland dog across the golf course hills.

Even though our library expanded to twenty thousand books I was never drawn to read. I liked actual living experiences. And since I was growing up without any relatives, what I enjoyed the most was spending time with my family. My older brothers were my best mentors and playmates, and my parents— my best role models: they always made light out of the most challenging situations. During tough times they would laugh at themselves, perform comedy skits, draw caricatures, or just tickle each other.

As soon as my father’s health improved my mother stunned everyone by suddenly quitting the business and putting our house on the market. She wanted to spend more time with us, especially me, as I needed lots of attention and guidance. Had she not made that decision, nobody would have noticed either my first shared dreams or my artistic inclinations, and without her daily support I would never have become the artist that I am today.

We did lose our library, our house, our furniture, our new playgrounds, and we did find ourselves on the edge of bankruptcy, but we gained much more—now we had our mother educating us full time. I loved her attention: she listened to me sometimes for hours at a time about the smallest details I remembered from my spectacular dreams and visions of the future and other worlds. She was the only one who believed that what I was describing was not the fabrication of my fantasies, but my real experiences, and she meticulously recorded everything in her journal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by MuttleyLaff: 4:34am On Sep 05, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ULEHQ7v9I4
Akiane Kramarik, A False Prophet, Deception Exposed!!!
In this video we will review what Akiane Kramarik believes and supports. She is not Christian and is promoting a false gospel in order to publicize herself and her art.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0RrbEo4MV8
Akiane Kramarik exposed

"... who is influencing you, but do know you are of the spirit of King Ahab, a covetous increasingly evil king in Israel's history, who abused his responsibility and led God’s people right into idolatry, leading others into idolatory, as in for example, like you and Apostle EnthronedbyGod MIA breaking the first and second commandment of God, as it is only a delusional person, like yourself, Apostle EnthronedbyGod MIA and bunch of gullible others, who dont know they are delusional, to the extent of believing they have seen the face of Jesus Christ, to the extent of even, putting an image, physical feature and/or picture to Jesus' face.

From 1st and 2nd part of the Ten Commandments, it says:
1/ You shall not have no other gods before me (i.e. Exodus 20:3)
2/ 4You shall not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
5Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; (i.e. Exodus 20:4-5)

God emphatically, with the 1st and 2nd commandment, is saying, not to have a false knowledge of Him. God is particular about people not making a false representation of Him, God. God doesnt want human beings to advance a perverted intelligence about Him, God or what the Bible does not say how God is and how God looks like. In fact, both the 1st and 2nd commandment is emphasising not to have and not to paint a false picture about God and even not to conjure up a physical look appearance of God, whether on earth or in heaven etcetera.

The disciple whom Jesus love, a proper and genuine Apostle, Apostle John, unlike the fake arse self-styled Apostle EnthronedbyGod MIA, that he addresses himself as, didnt see Jesus' face, all Apostle John said he saw, was that Jesus' face was radiating with light, which makes very good sense, when you begin to think of all this, but your jesusjnr/Apostle EnthronedbyGod MIA and the bunch of gullible others carnal minds, as in, you, your alter-ego jesusjnr and lackeys' carnal minds dont compute this nor comprehend any of it.

Prophet Ezekiel, in Ezekiel 3:23, saw the glory of God but not God’s face. The Jesus, the disciple whom Jesus love, a proper and genuine Apostle, Apostle John, when he saw Jesus, the Jesus he saw did not in any way look like the Jesus the Apostle John, knew when He was on earth. Jesus did not look anything like nor close to the Jesus, Apostle John wined and with for almost three and a half years, but here we are, having self-styled Apostle EnthronedbyGod MIA/jesusjnr, saying he vividly saw Jesus' face and having the cheek and bad manners to be describing Jesus' "facial features" and obviously having a fake knowledge from the pit of hell for making a false misrepresentation, painting a wrong picture and misleading himself and others along, when the Apostle John said Jesus' face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance, note that Apostle John never described any sort of physical face feature, skintone etcetera, except for the metaphorical mention of hair being white like white wool and like snow, eyes were like a flame of fire and feet being burnished bronze

Except you repent, you suddenly will be swiftly and justly judged by God.
"
- Religion / Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 10:17am On Sep 01

Akiane Kramarik became known as a child prodigy artist & "indigo child." Indigo children, by the way, are a pseudoscientific New Age concept popularised by parapsychologist, aura reader and psychic Nancy Ann Tappe.

The "indigo child" concept incidentally, has further been developed by Lee Carroll, an American channeller and Jan Tober, a metaphysician

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by Nobody: 5:05am On Sep 05, 2019
OkaiCorne:
We are gradually seeing those that would have staunchly doubted Paul's conversion testimony and vision of Jesus at Damascus had it been they lived in the first century.

Ehen...Now to the next thing. Some of Akiane's painting collections from age 4 to adulthood.

I will post 4 of her paintings for each age from 4 to adulthood. More of her paintings can be found on https://akiane.com/
Lol!

Maybe they think Paul had exclusive rights to seeing Jesus and that barring him no one else has had an encounter with Jesus after His ascension.

So while Paul's vision of Jesus was authentic and from heaven and dare not be questioned, that of everyone else Is fake, demonic and from the pit of hell. Lol!

Truth be told, these same ones would have debunked Paul testimony of his encounter with Jesus had they been there at the time, since he was a former persecutors of the Jews.

But as Jesus said, "wisdom is justified of her children".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by MuttleyLaff: 7:06am On Sep 05, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

Maybe they think Paul had exclusive rights to seeing Jesus and that barring him no one else has had an encounter with Jesus after His ascension.

So while Paul's vision of Jesus was authentic and from heaven and dare not be questioned, that of everyone else Is fake, demonic and from the pit of hell. Lol!

Truth be told, these same ones would have debunked Paul testimony of his encounter with Jesus had they been there at the time, since he was a former persecutors of the Jews.

jesusjnr/Apostle EnthronedbyGod MIA, did you ever read that Paul painted a picture of God, hmm? Did you ever read that Paul described the facial features of God, hmm? Did you read that Paul in his experience on the way to Damascus ever described Jesus' facial features, hmm? Have you ever read anywhere of Paul saying he saw the face of God, hmm? When Paul had a vision of Jesus, did you read that he saw Jesus' facial feature, erhn. Fear God ooo with this idolatory you're romantising with. Truth be told I just smh for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by OkCornel(m): 7:10am On Sep 05, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
jesusjnr/Apostle EnthronedbyGod MIA, did you ever read that Paul painted a picture of God, hmm? Did you ever read that Paul described the facial features of God, hmm? Did you read that Paul in his experience on the way to Damascus ever described Jesus' facial features, hmm? Have you ever read anywhere of Paul saying he saw the face of God, hmm? When Paul had a vision of Jesus, did you read that he saw Jesus' facial feature, erhn. Fear God ooo with this idolatory you're romantising with. Truth be told I just smh for you

Mr man, I was expecting you'll bring further evidences to prove Colton Burpo's testimonies alongside many others are fabrication and lies.
Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by OkCornel(m): 7:12am On Sep 05, 2019
More paintings and truckloads of testimonies around the world to pour in later today.

Good morning everyone.

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by OkaiCorne(m): 7:25am On Sep 05, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

I am waiting for them to also debunk Colton Burpo's testimony and that of many others. All the testifiers must have been delusional, perhaps just like the first century believers that saw the risen Lord, and seen as liars. Lol.

2 Corinthians 13;
This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by OkaiCorne(m): 7:35am On Sep 05, 2019
Wendolly Hernandez: This is the same man in my dream:

I just have to share this. 10 years ago or maybe more during a time of process in our marriage... Robert and I had a pretty rough night fitting and arguing ... I went to bed tired, frustrating and sad , but still hoping and loving my awesome God!...then I had a dream that I still remember ... there was a man next to me that was not my husband... he was persuading me, romancing me, and loving me with those kind eyes that is not words to describe...I just remember the feeling of being loved and secured around him; then He took me to a white table ... we sit next to each other... at the other side of the table , in front of us was Robert my husband with his head down like praying and his hands holding one hand of the man next to me... the man next to me asked my husband if he allow him to have my hand in marriage for he is in love of me .....I saw angels all around us.... my husband crying say "Yes" she is yours....

I woke up next.... meditating in the dream.... I felt shame to dream about another man... I said: "Lord forgive me for this"... then I heard His voice... He said to me: "Wendy that men in your dreams was me"... It was Jesus!! .... I went and told my husband about the dream.... with tears in his eyes... he started telling me that the same night after I went to bed... he stayed praying to God to help us... that he realized he can't change me.... he was giving up to tried doing it by himself and that he was ready to give me into the Lords hands for him to deal with me!!!!

We both knew that we need Him in our marriage!
When I saw this picture this morning I was tearing up for is the same man I saw in my dreams years ago... just with shorter hair.... then I'm reading about the picture and the testimonies .... oh wow!!! What an amazing God we have!!! he is real!!... He is faithful!!! He is so good!!! Don't give up my friend... give all you have to Jesus and only worry to fall in love with Him!!! He is so Worthy!! Seek Him today.

Reactions to the post: 66 likes, 46 loved, 5 stunned

https://www.facebook.com/akianeart/photos/fpp.350622304994588/1585071494882990/?type=3&theater
Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by OkaiCorne(m): 7:35am On Sep 05, 2019
Testimonies from nairalanders;

tomtween1:

True...
1 - I guess I saw him in his glorious form as a child in dream. I couldn't look at his face because a very bright light radiates from his face like the trans figuration. His robes was gloriously White.

2 - In his earthly form, it was early last year. I closed my eyes and saw him and he looks almost as exact as the picture uploaded by the Op.
I remember waking up and telling my friend that "I think I saw Jesus".... I wrote it down in my diary. Even though it happened in split seconds, I still remember how he looks.

Glory to God that he showed himself to an unworthy sinner like myself...

https://www.nairaland.com/5368368/jesus-saw-same-drawn-eight#81427202

PenGriffey:
Few days later, there was a picture of Jesus that was posted here on nairaland. When I saw the picture, the man I saw in my dream just flashed through my mind immediately. It looked exactly like him. I was amazed and that was when I knew, everything that has been happening wasn't a mistake. God was indeed in our midst. I became fearless.

All these happened on the 17th of August and I got the call from my boss on the 19th grin
https://www.nairaland.com/5390672/testimonies-enthronedbygod-when-he-nairaland/1#81867248

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by LordReed(m): 8:33am On Sep 05, 2019
OkCornel:

Mr man, I was expecting you'll bring further evidences to prove Colton Burpo's testimonies alongside many others are fabrication and lies.

So a father writes of the NDE experiences of his 3 year old son and you take it as verified truth? Have you ever asking a 3year old to describe a dream to you?

2 Likes

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by OkCornel(m): 9:27am On Sep 05, 2019
LordReed:

So a father writes of the NDE experiences of his 3 year old son and you take it as verified truth? Have you ever asking a 3year old to describe a dream to you?

Tell that to the numerous other people who had NDE and out of body experiences that corroborated the same result.

They must all be deluded ain't it?

Besides the dude is in his 20s right now, and still stands by his testimonies and experiences

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by LordReed(m): 10:12am On Sep 05, 2019
OkCornel:

Tell that to the numerous other people who had NDE and out of body experiences that corroborated the same result.

They must all be deluded ain't it?

All that is proved so far by NDEs is people have NDEs. The pattern that has emerged from NDEs is that they follow cultural orientation of the people having them.

Now can you tell me how a 3 year old can give you enough details from such an experience to fill a book. 3 year olds who do not have the language capacity to express themselves enough to describe something they physical saw but had never seen before. This same 3 year old will describe a place they have never seen before in enough detail to fill a book? Are we going to ignore the fact this kid's father is a pastor? The same pastor who actually wrote the book?

2 Likes

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by OkCornel(m): 10:14am On Sep 05, 2019
LordReed:

All that is proved so far by NDEs is people have NDEs. The pattern that has emerged from NDEs is that they follow cultural orientation of the people having them.

Now can you tell me how a 3 year old can give you enough details from such an experience to fill a book. 3 year olds who do not have the language capacity to express themselves enough to describe something they physical saw but had never seen before. This same 3 year old will describe a place they have never seen before in enough detail to fill a book? Are we going to ignore the fact this kid's father is a pastor? The same pastor who actually wrote the book?

The guy is in his 20s right now. Unflinching from recounting his experience. What of the numerous others from various parts of the world with similar experiences by way of dreams, NDEs, OBEs corroborating the same picture? Are they also delusional?

https://www.nairaland.com/5392196/inspiring-story-akiane-kramarik-converted#81927712

And what of Akiane herself, whose parents had no religious leanings?

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by LordReed(m): 11:28am On Sep 05, 2019
OkCornel:

The guy is in his 20s right now. Unflinching from recounting his experience. What of the numerous others from various parts of the world with similar experiences by way of dreams, NDEs, OBEs corroborating the same picture? Are they also delusional?

https://www.nairaland.com/5392196/inspiring-story-akiane-kramarik-converted#81927712

You are not answering my questions. How many dreams can you remember from when you were 3 years? How much detail can you remember from a dream you had last night not to talk of from years ago when you were a kid.

You keep bringing up NDEs, not everybody has the same NDE so what does that prove?

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by LordReed(m): 11:34am On Sep 05, 2019
OkCornel:

The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven: A True Story is a best-selling 2010 Christian book that purported to tell the story of Alex Malarkey's experiences in heaven after a traffic accident in 2004. It was published by Tyndale House Publishers in 2010 and lists Alex's father Kevin Malarkey as an author along with Alex, although Alex described it in November 2012 as "one of the most deceptive books ever." It was adapted into a television film in March 2010.

Alex forcefully disavowed the book in an open letter to Christian bookstores almost five years after it was published and more than a million copies were sold, describing his near-death experience as a fabrication. As a result, Tyndale House removed the book from print, and Christian bookstores removed it from their shelves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by OkCornel(m): 11:36am On Sep 05, 2019
LordReed:

You are not answering my questions. How many dreams can you remember from when you were 3 years?

I can remember certain dreams that were recurring right from my tender years, unless you want to argue with my memories as well. Anyways, that's beside the point.

The guy in question had an OBE (Out of Body Experience) at age 4, and still recounts his experience till this very day.

LordReed:

How much detail can you remember from a dream you had last night not to talk of from years ago when you were a kid.

That was a case of OBE, not a dream. Read up the details properly before engaging me.

LordReed:

You keep bringing up NDEs, not everybody has the same NDE so what does that prove?

The point is, various people from different parts of the world had NDEs and OBEs and saw the same face Akiane painted. Feel free to contact each and everyone of them and call them delusional.

2 Likes

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by OkCornel(m): 11:38am On Sep 05, 2019
LordReed:

The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven: A True Story is a best-selling 2010 Christian book that purported to tell the story of Alex Malarkey's experiences in heaven after a traffic accident in 2004. It was published by Tyndale House Publishers in 2010 and lists Alex's father Kevin Malarkey as an author along with Alex, although Alex described it in November 2012 as "one of the most deceptive books ever." It was adapted into a television film in March 2010.

Alex forcefully disavowed the book in an open letter to Christian bookstores almost five years after it was published and more than a million copies were sold, describing his near-death experience as a fabrication. As a result, Tyndale House removed the book from print, and Christian bookstores removed it from their shelves.

Yes, I am aware of that. And isn't it funny how Alex Malarkey's fabrication coincided with the week Heaven is for real movie was released?

Please how does Alex Malarkey's confession automatically invalidate the experiences and testimonies of many others? Just come straight to the point and tell us all these people are liars, and there's nothing like heaven or hell. So we can end our discussion quickly.

Also feel free to dispute Emmanuel Swedenborg's experience on heaven and hell as a fabrication too. And while at it, kindly tell us Akiane is delusional.

2 Likes

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by LordReed(m): 11:43am On Sep 05, 2019
OkCornel:

Yes, I am aware of that. And isn't it funny how Alex Malarkey's fabrication coincided with the week Heaven is for real movie was released?

Also feel free to dispute Emmanuel Swedenborg's experience on heaven and hell as a fabrication too. And while at it, kindly tell us Akiane is delusional.

Can you answer my questions instead of throwing all these red herrings about?

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by OkCornel(m): 11:46am On Sep 05, 2019
LordReed:

Can you answer my questions instead of throwing all these red herrings about?

You are the one throwing red herrings about,

1. Akiane's parents were irreligious, how did she eventually have those experiences?
2. How does Alex Malarkey's confession invalidate the testimonies of numerous others that had NDEs and OBEs and corroborated the same face Akiane painted?

Bros, get straight to the point and tell us there is no heaven or hell. No time for plenty chats

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by LordReed(m): 11:47am On Sep 05, 2019
OkCornel:

I can remember certain dreams that were recurring right from my tender years, unless you want to argue with my memories as well. Anyways, that's beside the point.

The guy in question had an OBE (Out of Body Experience) at age 4, and still recounts his experience till this very day.

That was a case of OBE, not a dream. Read up the details properly before engaging me.

The point is, various people from different parts of the world had NDEs and OBEs and saw the same face Akiane painted. Feel free to contact each and everyone of them and call them delusional.

And you believe that a 3 year old child can truthfully describe an OBE with enough detail to fill a book? This 3 year old who's father is a pastor, who must obviously have heard his father speak about heaven in glowing terms, the same father who actually writes the book and fields interviews?
Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by OkCornel(m): 11:48am On Sep 05, 2019
A documentary on Akiane;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm9BGxpf0hU

''Painting The Impossible'' by Akiane Kramarik" - 1.48 million views; 4,528 comments...

Some comments/testimonies on the link;

MELODY MUNRO: I saw Jesus when I was six years old. He appeared in my bedroom after I had experienced a life changing event (sexual abuse)....He asked me if He could come into my heart..but I was really angry at Christians (I was living in a bible college with my parents and the abuser was someone at the college) and I was really angry at God...so I told Him to go away....I will never forget the look of sadness on His face...15 years later I was on the verge of suicide and in a last ditch cry for help I asked Him to come into my heart...after all those years He was still standing there...waiting... (I could not see Him) but I could feel Him...and He came in.that was 29 years ago.This painting is how I remember Him looking like..especially the eyes.

Jaxson Chrixion Copeland:
That's him...PERIOD!!!! She is not joking. This is not fake. I've seen him. I asked him to come to me and he did. This is exactly what he looks like. His eyes were like glass stones. You could see EVERYTHING going on in the world in them. When your momma say "I'll put the fear of God in you".... that's self explanatory y'all. He is beautiful. He has a glow that's unexplainable and undescribable. Unlike anything I've ever seen. Almost animated but real. Heaven has what absolutely NO HUMAN BEING will EVER experience here on Earth so do EVERYTHING it takes to get there. You will not regret it. The things there are so amazingly beautiful it's downright unheard of... that's how you know it's ONLY THE FATHER, THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT. I love you ALL and may God continue to bless you on your journey.

Franni Barr:
Blessed Akiane. I am 70 years old. I died when I was 8, 62 years ago. I have looked at thousands of painting of My Saviour and never had I seen one that came even close to who I had met. One night I was watching a movie and your painting was in it. I jumped and screamed at my pastor husband " that's it! that is what he looks like" and started crying. Thank you for your pain, your hurt, and all that you went through to bring us (me) this beautiful work of art.

Lisa Millas:
I was on the other side with Jesus and He spent some time with me. I was being lifted out of my body and I saw my body laying on my bed. I remember telling Jesus that my daughter needed me because she had summer school in the morning. When I saw your painting I nearly fainted. It was exactly how Jesus looked when I was with Him for awhile on the other side. When He put me back in my body I was weak and I felt really woozy. You are the only one that has ever brought His face to a painting like this before. I am so glad God made you. I am sorry for all of your families struggles. I have had surgeries and I sat with Jesus and I watched the doctor perform the surgery and I woke up and I said, "okay I am back in my body again." I think the next time He will keep me, and I don't feel good a lot, so I am ready to be on that side when He comes again. God Bless You.

John Johnson:
Hi akiana I am Johnson from Kuwait. I had a dream in January 2019.I had a dream of heaven and had exactly same face of Jesus in heaven, God bless you dear.

ON FACEBOOK: <Link is too long to paste here> Search for Akianeart on facebook; Over 2,826 comments

Betty Rogers Henry:God gave me a vision 6 years ago after my son passed away of a brain tumor. This was the man I saw with his arm around my son.They were both smiling real big and everything about them was alive their hair and eyes was moving with more life than this earth could ever know. I can't paint but that vision is in my mind just as fresh as ever, Thank you for sharing this painting.

Judy Sims Cohoon: My husband had a NDE, he always said the first picture you painted of Jesus really looked most like him of any picture he had seen, but he said this one is more accurate. He cried when I showed it to him. I still think it is a miracle that you can do this and you haven't had an experience in seeing him personally. He is always talking about how beautiful his eyes are and how they look right through you.

Nina Ploetz:About 10 years ago I had a vivid dream of a young man dressed in sandals and an off white linen type robe (as they would have worn biblical times) his hair brown/dark sandy color, not yet of age for a beard (though close) it was his eyes that captured my soul. I could have reached out to touch him he was so real. The face you have drawn, is the face (although younger) I saw in my dream/vision. Thank you for sharing your gifts with us. And thank you for bringing back my memory of a few yeara ago... Unconditional Love is what I felt that night and what shines through your painting here.
God's Blessings to you and your family.

Carlinha Rodrigues: You are so blessed!! Only one child could draw Jesus.I saw him in my dream and it's exacly this.His eyes are green and his hair are exacly like your painting! When I saw your painting for first time I thought: it's Jesus !! Only a pure kid could draw him!

More on Akiane's interview with Washington Times
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/31/interview-akiane-speaks-heaven-and-paintings/

LordReed, all these people must be liars and delusional people isn't it?

2 Likes

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by LordReed(m): 11:49am On Sep 05, 2019
OkCornel:

You are the one throwing red herrings about,

1. Akiane's parents were irreligious, how did she eventually have those experiences?
2. How does Alex Malarkey's confession invalidate the testimonies of numerous others that had NDEs and OBEs and corroborated the same face Akiane painted?

Bros, get straight to the point and tell us there is no heaven or hell. No time for plenty chats

I am not asking about Akiane.

I only brought up Alex Malarkey to show that NDE/OBE can be fake. I didn't ask you any question on it. All my questions are about Colton Burpo which was what you said that you want someone to disprove his account. Now answer the questions let's keep on topic.

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by OkCornel(m): 11:51am On Sep 05, 2019
LordReed:

And you believe that a 3 year old child can truthfully describe an OBE with enough detail to fill a book? This 3 year old who's father is a pastor, who must obviously have heard his father speak about heaven in glowing terms, the same father who actually writes the book and fields interviews?

You're still beating around the bush. You erroneously said it was a dream first, now you are shifting grounds to OBE after you were corrected.

The guy was 4 years old when he had the OBE. He is in his 20s right now and still recalls those experiences vividly. Feel free to argue his memories and experiences with him.

There are memories and experiences that are permanently imprinted on the mind. You can't take such away from anyone.

Get straight to the point and tell us there's no heaven or hell.

2 Likes

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by LordReed(m): 11:59am On Sep 05, 2019
OkCornel:

You're still beating around the bush. You erroneously said it was a dream first, now you are shifting grounds to OBE after you were corrected.

The guy was 4 years old when he had the OBE. He is in his 20s right now and still recalls those experiences vividly. Feel free to argue his memories and experiences with him.

There are memories and experiences that are permanently imprinted on the mind. You can't take such away from anyone.

Get straight to the point and tell us there's no heaven or hell.

Can you point to the place I described Colton Burpo's experience as a dream?

He was 3 years old not 4 and I am asking you why you believe that a 3 year old had the capacity to describe enough detail about an OBE to fill a book.

I do not believe there are such places as heaven and hell but that is beside the point. How do we verify a 3 year old's OBE as truthful when 3 year olds are not known for being great at describing experiences they have never had before?
Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by OkCornel(m): 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
LordReed:

I am not asking about Akiane.

I only brought up Alex Malarkey to show that NDE/OBE can be fake. I didn't ask you any question on it. All my questions are about Colton Burpo which was what you said that you want someone to disprove his account. Now answer the questions let's keep on topic.

Nah, Alex Malarkey's story was a confession of lies, not that NDE/OBE is fake or can be fake. Get that right.

As for Colton Burpo, I have told you multiple times he is in his 20s right now. He still talks on shows and recalls his experiences vividly. Why not contact him and argue with him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by LordReed(m): 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
OkCornel:

Nah, Alex Malarkey's story was a confession of lies, not that NDE/OBE is fake or can be fake. Get that right.

As for Colton Burpo, I have told you multiple times he is in his 20s right now. He still talks on shows and recalls his experiences vividly. Why not contact him and argue with him?

I am arguing with you because you requested it. If you cannot defend it, why did you make such a request?

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by OkCornel(m): 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
LordReed:

Can you point to the place I described Colton Burpo's experience as a dream?

He was 3 years old not 4 and I am asking you why you believe that a 3 year old had the capacity to describe enough detail about an OBE to fill a book.

I do not believe there are such places as heaven and hell but that is beside the point. How do we verify a 3 year old's OBE as truthful when 3 year olds are not known for being great at describing experiences they have never had before?

Shebi I have told you Burpo is in his 20s right now, and still talks very much about that experience he had? Why not argue with him?

Jeez! This is a grown Burpo now still recounting his experience in an interview here;
https://www1.cbn.com/700club/colton-burpo-glimpses-heaven

So, that experience left a permanent imprint on his memory. That's it.

2 Likes

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by OkCornel(m): 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
LordReed:

I am arguing with you because you requested it. If you cannot defend it, why did you make such a request?

Dude, argue with Colton Burpo. He's in his 20s still recounting his experience.

Also argue with others that had NDEs, OBEs and corroborated Akiane's picture. Just call them all delusional liars.

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by OkCornel(m): 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
LordReed, I am still waiting on your current position on whether heaven and hell exists. So we close out our discussion.

Are they existence? Yes or No.
Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by LordReed(m): 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
OkCornel:
LordReed, I am still waiting on your current position on whether heaven and hell exists. So we close out our discussion.

Are they existence? Yes or No.

Read my previous responses again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Makes The Narrow Path To Heaven Hard? - Jack Kelley / Meaning Of Lent & Why It Lasts For Forty Days / What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.