Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,267 members, 7,943,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 06:23 PM

Insomnia And Chronic Illness; Eight Ways To Fall Asleep In Less Than 30 Minutes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Insomnia And Chronic Illness; Eight Ways To Fall Asleep In Less Than 30 Minutes (346 Views)

Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes / 6 Tips To Help You Fall Asleep / 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Insomnia And Chronic Illness; Eight Ways To Fall Asleep In Less Than 30 Minutes by abayomitheblog(m): 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2019
If you find it difficult to sleep at night, you might be suffering from insomnia. But don’t worry, your case isn’t so hopeless. Matter of fact, cheer up because I’m going to show you eight ways to fall asleep in less than 30 minutes.

Insomnia is a sleep disorder that is characterized by difficulty falling asleep and staying asleep. (WebMD). Many a times, sickle cell disorder among other chronic illnesses has been linked to causing insomnia in people living with them.

Although this hasn’t been proved to be true but what is true is that pain arising from these illnesses might cause insomnia. Other things that can cause insomnia in people living with chronic illnesses includes;

Depression
Anxiety
Stress
In this article, I have complied for you (yes, specially for you) six ways to fall asleep in less than 30 minutes. Some of the ways below has helped me so much and I hope you get what you seek too.

1. Stop using your phone an hour before your bedtime

2. Create a restful sleeping environment

3. Take a shower before bed

4. A gentle yoga session

5. A 20 minutes meditation

6. Listen to music

7. Eat earlier

8. Read a book

If you still suffer from insomnia after reading this, then download my e-book for 12 ways (extra four) to fall asleep. Link below
https://yomisblog.com/insomnia-six-ways-to-fall-asleep-in-less-than-30-minutes/

Re: Insomnia And Chronic Illness; Eight Ways To Fall Asleep In Less Than 30 Minutes by Nurumaxy: 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
Good one

(1) (Reply)

Physiotherapy For Sciatica Pain Relief / My Skin,my Pride / Guys Help Me I Often Sweat In My Butt Uncontrollably When I Sit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.