Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,136 members, 7,890,840 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:37 PM

Get Paid To Post Comments - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Paid To Post Comments (1838 Views)

Get Paid To Post Comments At WA / Get Paid To Read News, Comment And Share Posts. Its Free! / Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Paid To Post Comments by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2019
Just wanted to introduce an awesome program to you! It's basically about training all potential affiliate marketers and producing the inner super affiliates from them with all the amazing building resources they have at their disposal.

What is WA?

WA is a Canadian online business community with a current population of over 1.5 million people from all parts of the world, so, you'll be trained through their online entrepreneur certification which contains 50 lessons in 5 different levels altogether and 7 phases of the Affiliate BootCamp.

The community has been in existence actively since 2005, owned by Kyle and Carson - the co-founders who are extremely passionate about building affiliate marketers of all levels. The platform has two membership packages: the free starter and premium membership, though anyone can start it free first but will not have access to most of the amazing premium features which include the SiteComment 2.0 platform and many others.

The SiteComment 2.0 Platform

The SiteComment 2.0 platform had been for so long but wasn't initially integrated with any cash incentive far back until last year, October 5, when Carson launched the new SiteComment 2.0 platform through which members can now offer comments to other members' blogs and earn some cash and community credits as we have millions of blogs to comment on within the platform.

The incentive allows you to earn $0.50 on every other comment you offer which means $0.50 cash value for one comment and $0.50 community credit for the other in every two consecutive comments offered.

Learn more: https://onlinebusinesspublications.com/get-paid-to-comment

How it Works

To me, I saw this as a great opportunity for all newbie who may have serious challenges in building websites or in paying their monthly subscriptions. The earning they generate from commenting will, of course, let them pay their monthly subscriptions and also continue with building their websites towards getting financial freedom as well as progressing easily for the first three months' mark of their premium membership when they will become trainers and will start earning bigger amounts in revenue

It means you won't earn cash value per comment. For every two comments, you'll earn $0.50 cash value (Money you can withdraw to PayPal) for one comment, and $0.50 community credits (Money you can only use within the community to do things such as requesting comments from other members to your own blogs) for the other.

Become a Trainer and Earn More

And after your first three months' mark, you'll start earning $10-$15 a day creating training tutorials, videos or courses of your choice every day and the earning doesn't end there alone.

The 10$-15$ revenue I spoke about is to be earned at level 1 of your training while you progressively continue earning further cash incentives for life (Endlessly) as the credit level of each of your training resources advances which is determined by how many likes and comments you have received progressively from other members and you can also request comments to your own sites using the community credits you've earned so far while you withdraw the cash credits to PayPal.

Become a Certified Commenter

With your first 50 comments offered, you'll become a certified commenter and you can start earning revenue. I have earned thousands of dollars in the last 20 months of becoming a premium member.

So, if you want these great things to happen in your life, don't hesitate to take action appropriately. This is how it goes........., If you offer 450 comments in a month, it means you will earn $112.50 cash value and the same amount in community credits. So, you'll only be able to withdraw the $112.50 cash value to PayPal while you can only use the other community credits to request comments to your sites

No specific limit is given but the truth is that no genuine and reasonable commenter can offer more than 10-15 comments per day to site owners that are paying to get those comments as we have a system whereby it is the site owners that will approve or disapprove any commenter instantly and the platform will revoke any commenter whose approval rate has gone below 80%. So, if you re coming to WA to become successful, you shouldn't focus all your attention on commenting alone when there is a greater way like creating training. So, you wouldn't want to do whatever will make you lose posting privileges when you know you are still going to become a trainer and will be able to start earning bigger amounts

Just do it purposely to pay your monthly sub easily as we can now pay via credits and then still earn a few bucks more pending the time you'll become a trainer.

Receive Full & Interactive Support/Mentoring

I'm passionate about helping young and potential entrepreneurs become successful online and I've helped hundreds of people succeed through online marketing. And Yours won't be an exception so far you're willing. Action takers are money makers. If it's meant for someone like you, let me know. I will give you 24/7 full and interactive mentoring & support and will make you rich before graduation, rest assured.

Just embittered at seeing NG graduates return to joblessness after graduating! I have helped hundreds of graduates become financially free doing what they love doing from the comfort of their homes

About Me

I am Israel, a Statistician who was a Mathematics teacher but is now passionate about internet marketing. I am now a full-time blogger earning passive income from the comfort of my home. If you have a mobile device or a laptop, you can get started immediately.

Once you have made it to premium, paying monthly subscriptions has now become easy with the commenting job. You'll be able to earn the monthly subscription easily and also withdraw the rest to PayPal.

As a matter of facts, the truth has been said already, and that's: Online Business isn't meant for everyone. Sorry about that! Of course, very many people out there are constantly busy looking for get-rich-quick schemes (something that doesn't even exist) and walking around the streets in search of white-collar jobs. They'll put on their ties and soot while in great poverty and miserable lifestyle, yet they won't leverage an opportunity like this even if it's introduced to them. They will keep saying: "Another scam is here". So, I feel for many people despite this great opportunity that cannot be found anywhere else in the online world.

Some will even start asking me questions like, "Can I know your Facebook username?, Can I know how much you've earned since 20 months of your being a premium member of that community? and so on...". I feel for many actually because I wasn't even forced, encouraged, or advised by anyone before I joined in December 2017 and upgraded the same day to premium.

But you own the decision. Do to yourself how you want your future to be. Take the appropriate action which could either be rejecting this opportunity or accepting it to start making money immediately.

Payment is made on the first day of every month. September 1, for example, is the payday at WA for the month of August 2019. If you don't have a PayPal account, I will help you set up one 100% free.

Incentive! Incentive! Incentive!

I have a golden incentive for all action takers which is 100% free fully-verified European business PayPal account that will help send, receive, and withdraw international payments at the official exchange rate of N365 instantly loaded on cards and immediately available for withdrawals at any ATM in Nigeria or anywhere in the world.

Plus, you will have the opportunity to travel to Las Vegas (All expense paid vacation). Numerous goodies are awaiting anyone that finds WA a God-sent online business community for them

If, however, you would just prefer getting a short guide to starting out a blog of your own, getting approved for Google AdSense fast, getting a free immediate PayPal account setup that sends, receives, and withdraws international payments straight to your NG local bank account at the official exchange rate, read the thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/5719673/start-profit-ready-website-5#87178954

To get started right away, reach me on WhatsApp: 07030094764

See you succeed online soonest!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Paid To Post Comments by alexvic12: 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2019
Okay!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Paid To Post Comments by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hey Alex, thanks for reading this thread! Once you're determined to have your financial breakthroughs through an idea online business, you are guaranteed that WA is the right platform for you. It has all you'll ever need to build a successful online empire and virtual real estate and there's 24/7 full and interactive support for you as a member. While you'll be building out content on your own website, you'll have access to some amazing earning opportunities through the SiteComment 2.0 platform and training creation projects.

If you need help getting started, reach me on WhatsApp: 07030094764. Once you're ready, there's a VPN configuration setting I'll first do for you completely free so you can access any affiliate network of your choice in the business world, be it Amazon, CJ Affiliate network, Shareasale, Grammarly and lots more.

If you want to start earning from the commenting platform immediately and from training creation projects after your first three months' mark, you'll need to upgrade to premium which costs $19 while you pay your $49 monthly subscriptions easily from your regular earnings.

Read my review here: https://onlinebusinesspublications.com/my-review-about-wealthy-affiliate

While this is a super earning privilege at WA for any potential entrepreneur to earn every day and build their sites alongside, an ideal online business isn't meant for everyone because a lot of people out there are always looking for get-rich-quick schemes every day.

Israel Olatunji

alexvic12:
Okay!
Re: Get Paid To Post Comments by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
Are you a like-minded person who has been on the lookout for an ideal online business? Want to build your own online business? Want to turn your passion into a thriving online business? Want to grow your business from $0 - $100,000 monthly passive income? Not to worry!

I've brought to you some good news today as I'm introducing to you, the most trusted online marketing brand (A community with more than 1.5 million users from all parts of the world) in the entire affiliate marketing industry.

Read more:

https://onlinebusinesspublications.com/my-review-about-wealthy-affiliate
https://onlinebusinesspublications.com/get-paid-to-comment

WA truly has all you'll ever need to build a successful affiliate marketing business while you'll have access to amazing earning opportunities such as: "Get paid to post comments", "Get paid to create training tutorials, videos and courses" and many more.

If you're willing to get started now, reach me for free mentoring via WhatsApp: 07030094764

1 Share

Re: Get Paid To Post Comments by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2019
Hello everyone, this is Israel from WA, an online business community with a population of over 1.5 million members from all parts of the world and the most trusted brand in the entire affiliate marketing industry.

As said earlier, the community was started by two young millionaire Canadian affiliate marketers. They met exactly when they were undergraduates in a Canadian University and started this community together far back in 2005, and today, they've successfully created what has been a truly wonderful online business opportunity for all potential affiliate marketers from all walks of life of which you could be a part.

If you're truly serious about making money online, I'm happy to inform you that there's no single online business community in the whole online world that confidently provides full-time online income opportunities for its members aside from providing all the essential and needed tools and resources to build their own virtual real estates (Their own multi-million dollar brands).

It's only meant for those who are like-minded - people who are truly serious about making money online and, so wouldn't mind giving all it takes to become a successful online marketer.

In case you're one of such people, I must do a configuration setup for you free before you can get started, and I also have an incentive for all action takers which is 100% free fully-verified European business PayPal account setup that will send, receive, and withdraw international payments at the official exchange rate of N365 instantly loaded on your card and immediately available for withdrawal at any ATM in Nigeria or anywhere in the world.

If you are ready to take action now, reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764 & you'll start receiving my mentoring/mentorship immediately. I'll mentor you to success. Excuse yourself from the miserable lifestyle, untimely exit, and misfortune that the ongoing national economy is going to cause on many lives. See you!

Israel

1 Share

Re: Get Paid To Post Comments by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 04, 2019
Hello potential entrepreneur out there, have you been on the lookout for an amazing online business community where you can showcase your entrepreneurial potentials and make the most of it towards becoming financially free online? This is some good news for you today.

If you are reading this thread and you're not a get-rich-quick type of person, first congratulate yourself. I need to let you know that you've found the most awesome online business community whereby you'll receive the world-class full online entrepreneur certification training and start making cool money commenting on blogs, as we have millions of blogs every day that are requesting your quality and relevant comments. This is a kind of opportunity that isn't available elsewhere in the entire online world, I can boast of this to anyone out there.

What is common with most affiliate marketing platforms is that there will be no awesome ways to earn some in-house/regular/full-time income at all, except that you have to settle hosting bills from your hard-earned money, which is not the case at WA.

At WA, you're going to be able to earn full-time revenue commenting on blogs and creating training tutorials, courses, and videos and on the first day of every month, you're going to withdraw to PayPal.

Great/Instant Incentive for All Action Takers

When you take action, you're going to receive a free fully-verified European business PayPal account setup and will be able to withdraw international funds straight to your NG local bank account at the official exchange rate of N365/$. Try this out and you'll be grateful to me forever.

Learn More:

To get started right away, reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Get Paid To Post Comments by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2019

Hello everyone, just wanted to use this medium to announce to everyone that I'm going to set up a fully-verified business PayPal account for all action takers and this is at no cost to you. It's completely free and it doesn't even require you to purchase any European phone number or whatever. You're not going to buy anything and you'll be able to withdraw international funds straight to your local bank account at the official exchange rate of N365/$ in minutes. Payments can be withdrawn at any ATM location both in Nigeria and in the entire world.

Plus, you're going to get a premium content re-writer tool for free which you're going to be using to publish content on your website.

Learn More:

If you're ready to get started with building out your own virtual real estate while you'll be earning extra income commenting on other members' blogs who are over 1.5 million in number from all parts of the world, reach out to me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Paid To Post Comments by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
Hey everyone, this is Israel once again reaching out to all like-minded persons. I brought the right money-making platform to you all and I'm letting you know that on getting started with this online business community, there are a series of full-time revenue opportunities that you can leverage to earn extra income every day while you're building out your site using the amazing tools and resources in this community

Learn More:

https://onlinebusinesspublications.com/get-paid-to-comme

I have an incentive for all action takers which is an immediate fully-verified European business PayPal account setup on taking action. You'll be able to withdraw international funds straight to your local bank account at the official exchange rate of N365/$ and will receive alerts in minutes. This is awesomely free for all action takers who are potential entrepreneurs from anywhere in the world.

There's a VPN manual configuration I'll have to do for you on getting started and this is at no extra cost to you or anyone who proves to be an action taker. Action takers are money makers.

See you succeed in the online world soonest!

If you're ready to get started, reach out to me via WhatsApp: 07030094764
Re: Get Paid To Post Comments by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2019
While an ideal Online Business isn't meant for most people that are only after seeking the get-rich-quick schemes around, search yourself if you truly are passionate about building a legit online business. If you can find out you are a like-minded person, then let me congratulate you. That means you've been ordained to become financially free in a lifetime.

What is difficult in running a legit online business that will allow you to earn extra revenue offering comments to other people's blogs as well as creating training tutorials, videos and courses while you'll be building out content on your blog alongside?

You've been scammed in the course of trying the various so-called money-making programs but to no avail, right? What if I tell you I was scammed online more than 7 times before I figured it out finally? And today now, my story has changed for good. Why wouldn't you try out something that will give you the possibility of earning income from the first day while you will be building websites alongside?

If you don't mind taking advantage of this, let me inform you that I have an incentive of setting up a fully-verified European business PayPal account that will send, receive, and withdraw international funds at the official exchange rate of N365/$ straight to your local bank account in minutes for free. This particular incentive is exclusively for all action takers.

If you've visualized the future of an ideal Online Business, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

Congratulations!
Re: Get Paid To Post Comments by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 07, 2020
If you are sure you have what it takes to offer a good, valuable and authentic comment to other people's blogs, then WA is good for you. But if you don't want to join this community due to monthly subscription payments, then you may consider starting a blog, earning Google AdSense revenue, and earning from promoting high-paying CPA offers with the kind of a third-tier WordPress website we are going to create for you. Visit the thread below for more details:

https://www.nairaland.com/5719673/start-profit-ready-website-5

To get started, reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764
https://onlinebusinesspublications.com
Re: Get Paid To Post Comments by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
Are you interested in commenting on blogs and forums? If yes, congratulations! Even though we all know that the industry is almost dead, blog commenting is still waxing stronger daily at WA and through the WA SiteComment 2.0 platform, you receive $0.50 cash credits on every other comment you offer to blogs. You can withdraw your earnings to PayPal once you have reached a minimum of $10.

Reach me for more details via WhatsApp: 07030094764

If you are willing to earn from promoting CPA offers, then read my review of Powerhouse affiliate through the link below:

https://onlinebusinesspublications.com/is-powerhouse-affiliate-a-scam

And note that to get approved to the high-paying CPA marketing networks, you need a website and landing page. For more details on this and the bonuses attached, visit the thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/5719673/start-profit-ready-website-5
Re: Get Paid To Post Comments by sammyriche(m): 1:52am On May 11, 2021
Ok

(1) (Reply)

. / i / plsss! help! I Need 100k Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.