Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,844 members, 7,915,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:51 PM

Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) (63764 Views)

Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) / Pastor Stops Wedding Over Bridesmaid Tweaking [ Video ] / Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) by Tessie01(f): 7:34am On Sep 02, 2019
Na them, Yoruba demon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) by sonnie10: 7:35am On Sep 02, 2019
But when Pastors ask the congregation, who among you does not support this marriage, do they always expect a positive outcome?
Even if they do, to be fair to natural probability and its outcome, they’ve to be open to an alternative outcome once in a while.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) by jrusky(m): 7:35am On Sep 02, 2019
Will that make the guy come back to her He will even hate her the more.

Move on woman don't kill yourself for what is not yours.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 02, 2019
grin
Re: Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) by MarianaTrench: 7:37am On Sep 02, 2019
Don't promise someone marriage if you have no intention of marrying the person

2 Likes

Re: Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) by madenigga(m): 7:37am On Sep 02, 2019
why are some men like that, imagine 7years of courtship. Then u leave her for a younger bride.

Thats wicked

3 Likes

Re: Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) by DeHumbleTboy: 7:37am On Sep 02, 2019
J111333:
But a guy man should've had his close friends working as security for his wedding naa.
Best man is not the work of a closest pal, it's the work of the second closest pal or younger brother. His closest pal should've been outside the venue with some men to stop nonsense on his wedding day especially ex girlfriends who would want to spoil the day.
I learnt this far back in my secondary school days when my cousin who had so many ex girlfriends wedded. My cousin's best friend was outside with some plain cloth policemen all through the event.
hahahahahahhahaha your cousin na public property ooo
Re: Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) by spiritedtete: 7:37am On Sep 02, 2019
Next get soldiers to mount the gate of your wedding venue.

Not police... i repeat not police!!
Re: Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) by tillaman(m): 7:37am On Sep 02, 2019
Very sad
No one deserves this treatment
Re: Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) by DeHumbleTboy: 7:37am On Sep 02, 2019
Lonestar124:
Disrupting the wedding ceremony will not make the man to marry her, so what have she achieved with this act.

but the dude don chop embarrassment

1 Like

Re: Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) by mamajj17(f): 7:39am On Sep 02, 2019
correctguy0900:
Stories

Good Scripts for Nollywood grin grin grin Action, let BOLANLE NINALOWO acts as DELE and EMPRESS acts as Ex- lover wink

2 Likes

Re: Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 7:39am On Sep 02, 2019
What a mess!.

But the groom should have settled his issues and avoid embarrassment like this.
Re: Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 02, 2019
The last paragraph though

Meaning they still got married

1 Like

Re: Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) by lunacol(m): 7:40am On Sep 02, 2019
The guy should have secured the environment.Always part ways in peace. Every relationship must not lead to a marriage. A lady dating a guy after one year without any sign of commitment towards marriage should know that she is overstaying in the relationship and quit in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) by Tellemall: 7:41am On Sep 02, 2019
Kendumazy:
All these pastor with their "is there anyone who has a reason not to join this couple together" saying. They should do away with that saying joor. It's outdated. Honestly, I really hate that saying.
Re: Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) by Tellemall: 7:43am On Sep 02, 2019
Kendumazy:
All these pastor with their "is there anyone who has a reason not to join this couple together" saying. They should do away with that saying joor. It's outdated. Honestly, I really hate that saying.

Would you feel the same way if there person objecting to the marriage has something important to say? Something like "the bride has HIV"? Or "the groom is currently married to three other women, are you aware of it?"? Or "she killed her last husband, here are the police reports"? Or, "he is an armed robber, convicted of killing three people"?

The saying is outdated, but it is relevant. We don't suppose you would keep quiet if you knew such a thing and it was your own flesh and blood going into such union.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) by cooltola(m): 7:43am On Sep 02, 2019
It is better to have an embarrassing wedding day than to have a bad marriage. Marriage is not a joke, if you marry Mr or Mrs Wrong, I feel very sorry for you.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 02, 2019
luminouz:
So they still later got married? undecided

Nawa o...
Her strategy no work then

She’s just foolish... wedding can only be stopped if she comes in there with a previous marriage certificate that has not been annulled by law.. or a court order if she’s sueing the man for breach of verbal contract, the contract being a promise of marriage.... all she has is the ranting of a bitter ex...it’s not enuf.. she’s lucky she’s not arrested
while it’s painful to be jilted after time, body and perhaps momentary investment, ...it’s simply story for the gods...

2 Likes

Re: Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 02, 2019
mamajj17:

Good Scripts for Nollywood grin grin grin Action, let BOLANLE NINALOWO acts as DELE and EMPRESS acts as Ex- lover wink

In pre-movie nollywood advert voice "Distributed and marketed nationwide, Idumota, Lagos". Grab your copy now!!

1 Like

Re: Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 02, 2019
DeHumbleTboy:
hahahahahahhahaha your cousin na public property ooo
Oh yes, he was a player. I was his protégé and nearly took after him if not for my background. cheesy
Re: Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) by Amozever12: 7:48am On Sep 02, 2019
J111333:
But a guy man should've had his close friends working as security for his wedding naa.
Best man is not the work of a closest pal, it's the work of the second closest pal or younger brother. His closest pal should've been outside the venue with some men to stop nonsense on his wedding day especially ex girlfriends who would want to spoil the day.
I learnt this far back in my secondary school days when my cousin who had so many ex girlfriends wedded. My cousin's best friend was outside with some plain cloth policemen all through the event.
But the issue is must u have church wedding when ur hands are not clean? Having policemen or bodyguards is not the solution, bro. Just have a quiet court wedding, period if u have too many Exs

1 Like

Re: Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) by okeniti: 7:48am On Sep 02, 2019
What a mess. Be mindful of lack of control over your desires, as chances are you'll pay for them to come back and haunt you.
Re: Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) by vixpal: 7:48am On Sep 02, 2019
Benin is synonymous with.......

A. Audi Cars
B. Toyota Cars
C. Ford Cars
Re: Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) by 2mercy: 7:50am On Sep 02, 2019
kunmiiii:
Lol, it's na! They never dissapoint with their yeye fake stories. grin

this is different from PMexpress who normally carried almost fake news
Re: Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) by DeHumbleTboy: 7:52am On Sep 02, 2019
J111333:
Oh yes, he was a player. I was his protégé and nearly took after him if not for my background. cheesy
jeers NAIRALANDERS beware of this player Ooo lmao
Re: Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) by blackboy(m): 7:54am On Sep 02, 2019
Her purpose was not for him to marry her but to show him. He wont have it easy. I know most guyz now who play games or have married before get police or even soldiers at the venue of their weddings. No room for drama.
Its only gals that do this. I know girls who go sleep with their ex days before their wedding, no guy shows up at her wedding causing drama.

But i feel this story na story not real life.
Re: Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) by sylve11: 7:57am On Sep 02, 2019
Lonestar124:
But that will not stop eventual attack after the wedding, just pray you don't end up with wickid jilted girlfriend.

you are right my friend.... cool
Re: Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 02, 2019
DeHumbleTboy:
jeers NAIRALANDERS beware of this player Ooo lmao
Nay I'm too old for that now, baby mama is the next level.

1 Like

Re: Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) by drlateef: 7:58am On Sep 02, 2019
Blackivy27:
Please, if you were dumped pick yourself up and start again. Stop this rubbish of ruining someone else.
he wasnt the guy for you. Deal with it.
mr right will come along

After so many TESTINGS? Who will buy old cargo? Why dont you women seek marriage first before everything else is added? Are women so desperate that they have to allow a man to "test" them for several years just because they want to marry the man?

1 Like

Re: Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) by LoveThemChubby(m): 7:58am On Sep 02, 2019
Blackivy27:
Please, if you were dumped pick yourself up and start again. Stop this rubbish of ruining someone else.
he wasnt the guy for you. Deal with it.
mr right will come along
Abeg free that girl. She just fulfilled her relationship social responsibility. grin in fact the bride should thank her stars that she was saved from such a monster. A guy who can be with and have sex with another lady few weeks to his wedding is not worth marrying.
The fact that the bride continued with the wedding afterwards is an indication that she is either sick in the head or she actually used money to snatch the guy from the other girl.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) by MrHeff(m): 7:59am On Sep 02, 2019
Kendumazy:

New stock arrival! Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts
available for sale. Check link below for more details
but no link below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her / Dwarf Man Marries Tall Woman (Photo) / Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.